I Will Never End Up Like Him

2

"You guys are getting on my nerves!" I mumbled for about the 675 time tonight. Yes they were allowed to spend the night, since they are all like my brothers, my parents really don't care.
"Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring...BANANA PHONE!" Joe sings...again.
"Joe! That is the only freaking line of the whole freaking song that you freaking know! SHUT UP!" I yelled chucking my pillow at him.
"Then wake up!" he shouts throwing it back.
"It's 3 am...what do you want from me?!" I groan sitting up.
"Nevermind, go to sleep!" he says.
"Thank you!" I say curling up into a ball and shutting my eyes before they instantly shoot back open, "and why did you suddenly change your mind?" I questioned.
"uh..cause you wouldn't get up?" Joe said.
"hmm. well now I am up." I say fully awake now.
"Great, Joe, you got her up!" Pete says sarcastically.
"Pete, I am a light sleeper...so you couldn't get away with what you were thinking anyway." I smirked. Pete rolled his eyes and changed subject.
"So..party!?" he asked....well more like stated.
"I don't think there is much partying we can do.." Patrick said seeing as there was only 5 of us.
"Well...Pete and Joe make a party out of anything, so just wait and see what they do." Andy said staring at them.
Pete jumps up and opens the window "FREEZE OUT!" he screams...it was 13 degrees outside and dropping. He opens every window in the house.
Joe jumps up and turns on the stereo all the way up and hooks it to the surround sound. Pete runs out to his car and grabs a guitar and bass...great. I thought...why do we have to live next to grumpy old ladies?! Pete ran in and hooked the guitar up to the amp, playing along with the rise against song blasting through the speakers. Joe started headbanging and Andy shrugged and got up to dance around also. I glanced at Patrick who was also staring at them like they were crazy. I gave him a look that said why-not-might-as-well and stood up. We started singing/screaming along and dancing around too. It had been about 3 songs and I ran to my closet throwing on a jacket trying to stay warm. It was a quieter song as I screamed at Pete "You are insane!" he gave me a look that said no-duh and turned the music up even louder. I now had my blanket wrapped around me and I was huddled against the bed. I walked over to a window and started to close it, but Pete stopped me,

"NO! You are ruining the party!" he pushed me away from the window. I curled up and tried to get into the corner as snug as possible. It was freezing. We kept the windows open for a good hour or two as we 'partied'
We closed the windows and all bundled up in blankets.

"You. Are. Crazy." I said to Pete who just smirked with a shivering lip. We all woke up the next morning and were sicker than sick.

"I feel...sick." andy said coughing.

"Wonder why?" I whispered hoarsely.

"Me, too." andy said scratching his head.
So...it's been an hour. Everyone is still sick.

"Peter, I hate you." Iattempted to say...coughing.
Pete ran upstairs then came back down with advil.

"I found the cure!" he yelled hoarsely...he sounds horrible.
Andy practically tackled him and shoved three pills in his mouth.
Everyone took the advil except me. I hate medicine. I never take it...I guess it's because I am stubborn.

"TAKE IT!" Pat said shoving the bottle in front of my face.

"NO!" I groaned.

"Hey, we forgot to close this window." Pete says. I grab the bottle from Pat and chuck it out the window...

"Oops." I smirked innocently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh I hate these short chapters.