I Will Never End Up Like Him

3

So the next hour went...smoothly? (that's a lie!) I jumped around like an insane person, giggling at everything everyone said. I enjoyed it though. I fell asleep around 4 pm. We were all still hanging out at my house when I did. When I woke up, no one was there...except, Pete?
"Pete?" I asked sitting up.
"Nope, it's tinkerbell." he said casually.
"Oh, cool." I said rubbing my eyes, "Where'd everyone go?" I asked.
"Well, Joe got bored, so he went to the mall and dragged Andy with him, and Pat's mom called and forced him to leave." Pete said.
"Okay, and you're here, because?" I asked.
"Well, what a way to welcome a guest!" he said appauled, "I was here to keep you company, cause I know how you are, when you fall asleep, then wake up and something is different." he said. Let me explain. It's basically what he said, like if I fall asleep and no one is doing anything, then wake up and everyone is partying. I get pretty ticked off. For multiple reasons.
"Oh, sorry, thanks." I said laughing.
"yup, so what do you wan-" He was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Ugh. I thought I told him to go away." Pete sighed. I raised my eyebrows, "who?"
"The last person you want to see." I was confused so I walked over to the door and opened it.
"Hey." Cole said glad I came to the door.
"Hey." I said in a not-too-happy-not-too-sad tone. I glanced back at Pete and gave him a glare.
"Can we talk?" Cole asked.
"Yes." I said looking at Pete again.
"I...should go. It is late." he said awkwardly standing up and hugging me goodbye. Cole stepped in and I closed the door.
"So..." Cole said sitting on my couch.
"Don't so me!" I snapped getting annoyed, he looked shocked.
"What?" he said confused.
"You have your girlfriend email me crap, and all you say is so!?" I say raising my voice more than necessary.
"I didn't tell her to do that, honestly." he said.
"but you didn't stop her and you apparently made a bigger deal out of it then necessary. You should probably go, your girlfriend might get mad." I say rudely.
"I don't have a girlfriend anymore, I like someone else." he said looking at the ground. GOSH! Why am I still attracted to him. He is a jerk. I don't need to like him. He is single now! Who cares? I don't care. I shouldn't care. He is a jerk. He doesn't even talk to me any- my thoughts were cut off when he said.
"I like you."
"uhmm...I" I stared at the ground as he stepped towards me and kissed me. I kissed back. Stop, Amy, stop kissing him, but I didn't listen.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this story takes MAJOR turns. Just to warn you