I Will Never End Up Like Him

4

Cole's phone went off. He backed away and answered, "Hey, baby!" I gave him a confused look.

"yeah...no....I love you, bye." he put the phone away.

"Who was that?"

"my..uhh..mom."

"Baby?" I questioned.

"ummm..it was...Brittany." he mumbled.

"Brittany!" I screamed stepping towards him, "I thought you guys broke up, so that was all just a lie!?"

"No, I really do like you, but I can't dump Brittany. It could be like a friends with benefits kind of deal." Did he just ask me if we could be friends with benefits?! I am staring at him like an insane person right now! What nerve?!

I stepped forward and slapped him screaming, "What?!" He looked taken back.

"Get out!" I yelled. He walked over to the door and opened it. I was crying by now. He started to walk back over to me, but I stepped back. "Leave." I said sniffing. He left and I fell onto the couch. I cried for a good 15 minutes before sitting up. I have to get my mind off, Cole, but how?

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Okay, what to eat. I saw a bottle of whip cream, 2 gallons of icecream, a bottle of chocolate syrup, a jar of cherries, and we have bananas...that should do. I grabbed a huge bowl and dumped everything into it. In 4 hours...I had eaten the bowl. Yeah, mistake...I don't feel too great at this exact moment. I pulled out my phone and it was dead...wonder how long ago it died. I plugged it in and layed on the couch. I turned it on and had 4 missed calls, Cole, Pete, Joe, Pete. Holy Crap! It's 10 pm.

I fell asleep around 11. I woke up around noon to my phone ringing. It was Pete.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Hey, why haven't you been answering, Cole isn't still over there is he?!" Pete joked. Why did he have to remind me.

"No!"I said. Oh, man I feel sick.

"I'm just kidding. So why haven't you been answering?" Pete asked. I think he started to say something else, but I couldn't hear him because I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"Woah, you okay?" he asked. I tried to say something, but I threw up again. Stupid idea Amy! Why did you eat that last night?!

"I don't know." I choked out holding my stomach.

"Well, do you need me to come over? When are your parents coming home?" he asked. I coughed a little.

"Not for at least a week, or more depending on how many sales they get." I hate how you get that disgusting taste in your mouth when you throw up...or maybe that's from kissing Cole. :D I didn't hear what Pete said, because I was too busy talking in my head.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, well then I will be over, and I want to know what happened to Cole, but I have to get off the phone now. So I will be there soon, bye." he hung up. No! Why do I have to tell anyone what happened to Cole. It's okay. All I have to do is say that he apologized. Cool. I threw up again. I went back into the living room and sat down...now I wait. I turned on the tv and got that feeling again. This is going to be a long day. I ran back to the bathroom and you get the idea...I was walking back to the living room and I saw Pete's car pull up. I ran to the front door and swung it open. He walked up.

"Thank you!" I said hugging him.

"Eww!" he said pulling away.

"What?" I asked.

"You have been wearing the same outfit...the entire weekend. No offense, but that's gross!" he joked.

"Well, I haven't really had time to change." I said.

"So, what did Cole want?"

"Uhh..let me change clothes first." I ran upstairs and threw on sweatpants and a tshirt. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and went back down.

"So..?" he asked. I sighed.

"He just apologized, no biggie." I shrugged.

"Okay. So, if I catch whatever you have. You have to take care of me." Pete laughed.

"It's because of what I ate." I explained.

"What did you eat?" he looked worried.

"whipped cream, chocolate syrup, cherries, banana, and 2 gallons of icecream." I mumbled.

"2 gallons of icecream!?" he yelled. It made me sick just thinking about it. I nodded.

"What the heck?! Why?" he asked.

"I was hungry." I laughed. I don't know if he bought it or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. Tell me what you think. Message, please :D I really want to know whether you guys would rather me update this or the ryan ross one more...or if you guys would like me to write something. I will take story requests. So, thanks for reading. I love you guys that have been with me from the beginning!