I Will Never End Up Like Him

7

DEDICATED TO: bitrswetmelncoly. Because She is AWESOME! and her stories rock so go check them out. You know you want to: http://www.quizilla.com/user/bitrswetmelncoly/profile/
---
I had eaten. Off that stupid IV thing I was full. I shook my head no. "EAT!" Patrick yelled. I just dropped the gummy worms and crossed my arms. "You are going to die." Andy said. I shook my head no again. "Yes, yes you are." he argued. I patted my stomach like I was full. "But you haven't eaten anything!" I shook my head yes. They weren't convinced. My phone rang thank goodness. I flipped it open and put it up to my ear. It was cole. what the heck?! I thought my issues with him were finally over. Oh, btw. He returned my phone the next day in school..obviously. "Hello? Hello? Amy?" he asked. I handed it to Patrick. "Hello?" Patrick answered. "Patrick...no...no...no...umm..no...bye" he said closing the phone and handing it back to me. I nodded as a thanks and put it in my pocket before it rand again. I inwardly groaned and looked. It was Logan. I don't know which one that was, but they had seperate numbers in my phone so it was one of them. I flipped it open and pressed a button. That was how they knew I'd picked up. "Hey you need to be home. Mom wants to talk to you, she knows what happened, why didn't you tell us after school...er..whatever. Just she is mad that we let you go with your friends, she is in charge of you now so be home soon." I nodded knowing full and well they couldn't see me. "Press a button if you will come home or press 2 buttons if you are going to disobey?" I smiled a small smile and laughed in my head before pressing one button. "Bye." he said and I hung up. I closed my phone and started to stand up. "This is ridiculous!" Pete yelled. I looked at him confused. "I agree. You can't live life like this! They wouldn't want you to do this! They wouldn't want you to be doing this to yourself. This isn't going to make them come back! What do you think this is going to solve?! All you are doing is making life harder than it has to be! You are making this harder for us, even! When are you going to realize, this is not solving one thing!?" Patrick yelled, which scared me a bit, Patrick seemed to be the one that was the kindest and less likely to blow up like that. I was in tears by the end of his little rant and I was really pissed off. He doesn't just bring them up like that and he doesn't bring it up in front of these 4 guys that don't know and I obviously don't want them to. I glared at him and motioned towards them. "It isn't some big secret! You can't keep it forever! We have been holding your hand through this the past couple weeks, and we will keep helping you, but you have to grow up!" he yelled. I just shrugged before leaving. I was pissed at Patrick. I walked home. No one came out after me. That's one of the other things that pissed me off. I mean, I don't want them, too, but they voice their concern for me and I could be going to jump off a building right now! I am not, though it does sound tempting. I got home and Mabel was washing dishes. I walked in and sat down. She turned and looked at me. "I heard what happened in school today." I nodded. "You need to eat. I know you are upset, but will you please eat, honey?" I nodded and she smiled. She was really nice. "Okay, well I expect you to eat at dinner time. It will be in a couple hours, okay?" she said. I nodded and headed up to my room. I layed down and then thought about the pot. Hmmm. I stepped back downstairs and motioned towards the door. Mabel nodded and I left. I headed to the same alley. They should let me smoke some there, right? I got there in record timing. There were a couple people there. Not many. I rolled one of the papers up with the pot and then realized..I don't have a lighter or fire or anything. I looked around and decided I should just go buy one. There was a gas station over by school. I jogged there and bought one. They weren't expensive. It is one of the safety ones that you have to roll the little thing back while you press the button. I went back to the alley and smoked it. I coughed a lot at first, but it felt good. It really did make you forget about everything. My mind went kind of fuzzy. By the time I got done smoking it I felt great. I decided to save the other one. I headed back to the house and took my time. I had crazy thoughts the whole way home. It was great. Like my head was in a cloud kind of. I got home and went straight to the shower. Mabel didn't see me come in which I was grateful of I probably reeked. I took a shower and left my hair down. I put the lighter and drugs in the front of my messenger bag under some pads and tampons. No one should be in my bag at all, but they definetly shouldn't be in that pocket. I slipped on a sweatshirt and pajama pants. I was still kind of high as I stepped into my room. Patrick was in there. I jumped, cause I wasn't really expecting to see him there. "I'm sorry." was the first thing he said. I looked up at him. Was he sorry for earlier, or for scaring me just now? I gave him a confused expression and he continued. "I shouldn't have said those things. It's just frustrating, and I didn't have a right to say any of it, cause I don't have a clue what you are going through." I nodded. He apologized over and over. I went over and hugged him to tell him I forgave him. Thank goodness I took a while to get here otherwise I would be high and with Patrick. "Amy, Dinner's ready, Patrick can stay." she called up the steps. I stood up and offered Patrick my hand. He grabbed it and got off the mattress. Neither of us let go and we walked downstairs. I sat at the table and Patrick had apparently already the twins and Mabel. She had fixed spaghetti. It actually smelled really good, which was weird cause I had gotten used to hating food. Guess it was something in that crap they jabbed in my veins. I ate and Patrick looked at me surprised.
"So you are eating?" Patrick looked confused. I rolled my eyes and nodded. He smiled and continued eating, complementing Mabel. I tuned out most of their conversation my head was still fuzzy. Dinner went by way faster when I actually ate. Patrick hung out for a while, not too long though, cause he has major issues with me not talking. If you haven't noticed. He just never knows what to say, or anything. I mean, even, Andy is more comfortable around me then him. It makes me sad, too, cause I really like Patrick. I hugged him for a long time before he left. He planted a small kiss on my forehead before leaving. I know it was only a friend kiss, but I smiled about it the rest of the night anyway. I was kind of happy. I went to sleep without cutting, drugs, or me staring at the ceiling thinking about my dead parents for 3 hours. I woke up and didn't need a shower, considering I took when last night before dinner. I slept longer than normal. I hadn't slept that good since my parents died. I am able to accept it a little more now. Patrick's outburst yesterday, kind of changed me, no much, but indeed, it did. I slipped on some jeans and a tshirt and still had a good 20 minutes before we even had to leave so I layed back down. I dozed off and woke up to one of the L's shaking me. I got up and grabbed my bag, heading to school. I went in and actually hovered at my locker, instead of grabbing my books and running. I went to my first class. The teachers have stopped calling on me. I am pretty sure they have just forgotten my existence all together. That would be a good thing. I sat down at lunch and I am really ticked, because Ryan, Spencer, Brendon, Jon, Andy, Joe, Patrick, and Pete are all really really getting along. Mabel had actually packed me a lunch. It was weird having someone take care of me, and not having to clean the house or something. I sat down and pulled out a sandwich. Peanut butter and jelly. I haven't had one of these in like...2 years. I also had a bag of chips. Cool. All the guys gave me weird looks, but I just acted like I didn't notice them and took a bite of my sandwich. She used chunky peanut butter! I loved chunky peanut butter! I know most of you are thinking 'umm..eww' but I love it, so get over it. My story, my life. I was startled when a fist slammed down onto the table. I looked up to see Ryan sitting down. "What the fuck happened?" he asked. I looked at him confused. "What the fuck happened? Why don't you talk? I remember full well that the past years in class you talked, you laughed, you screamed, you ran around with that guy over there, Cody or something!" he said. I just stared at him blankly and sat my sandwich down. I shrugged. I didn't want to think about. I had already cried in front of them yesterday. I didn't need to today. Once again Pete had to break the awkward silence. He grabbed my bag and dug through it before pulling something out and tossing it back. "Ryan." he said firmly. Ryan looked up. He held out the mirror he had pulled out of my purse and had a blank wide eyed expression. "Jumby wants to be born now." he said. Patrick, Joe, and Andy died laughing along with Pete. I grabbed the mirror and slapped him. Ever since we saw The Unborn he keeps quoting it cause it freaked me out. It was stupid anyway. "You don't talk cause you saw the Unborn?!" Ryan yelled. I glared at him and then Pete before shaking my head no.
"Pete just hates awkward silences." Patrick explained. Joe and Andy were still giggling. I rolled my eyes and put my head in my hands. I heard a man clear his throat and looked in the direction that it came from. A teacher was looking at me expectantly. I was confused and then the nurses words from yesterday ran through my head. "the staff will be paying attention also" I grabbed my sandwich and took a bite out of it and glared at him. He turned back to face his table and I put my sandwich down on the table and crossed my arms glaring at it. "What is that all about?" Joe asked. I got up and threw away my food. I may not have eaten much, but I ate, okay? I can't skip school, today, cause Logan is keeping an eye on me. I figured out last night that Logan has an earing. So, I can now tell them apart. Unless he takes it out, but still. I went to the library for the rest of lunch. I was sitting in there when Brendon and Spencer stepped in. They were singing Sweet Child Of Mine as loud as they could, so it wasn't hard to miss them. The librarian shushed them. I stayed where I was, if I don't move...they won't see me. They didn't notice me and headed towards a table. Brendon is really loud, Spencer is normally quiet, but I guess he's not when he is around Brendon. They were both being constantly shushed by the librarian. I didn't know what I was reading, I had just pulled a book off the shelf and stuck my nose in it, so I wouldn't have to leave. Mr. Falcon (that's right. Mr. Falcon, his real name, it's not a nickname) never cares if we are late to class if we have a slip from the library saying we were reading or something. If we miss something important he says it's our loss. I was glancing at them, watching them talk and joke. I know it may sound creepy, but I have been doing it a lot lately. They must have felt my gaze because they both glanced up at me. Maybe they won't recognize me. Okay, I am stupid. They smiled and walked over to sit down. I ignored them. "Ah, anatomy. And your already on...page 247 that is talent, my friend." Spencer said glancing at the book. I looked down, hey it is anatomy. Who would've thought? I didn't respond. I was on some page about frogs. I closed it and set it down. "So, I assumed you would be studying for Mr. Falcon's big test or something. That thing probably dropped my grade a lot!" Brendon groaned. I freaked out on the inside, but didn't change my emotion. I glanced down to see if my book for his class was in my bag, but then I noticed..I had left it in lunch. Shit Shit Shit! I stood up without explaining and booked it back to the lunchroom. My bag layed next to my chair untouched. I waltzed over grabbing it and prancing away. (Yes, I just used Waltzing and prancing in the same sentence.) "Hi to you, too!" Pete yelled. I just kept walking. I headed back to the library. I sat back down and Spencer and Brendon looked at me confused. I held up my bag and they understood.
"So, You've gotten pretty good at this not talking thing." Brendon nodded. I rolled my eyes. Can I have a conversation that doesn't involve around me not talking! Oh, wait. I don't converse in conversations. "What encouraged you to do it? Is it like..rebellion?" Spencer asked. My eyes widened. Encouraged me? Um. No. I put my head in my hands. As much as I don't want to be here, I would rather be here then class. "I am taking that as a...yes." I hit my head against the table. "No?" Spencer questioned. I just looked up at them with no expression and slouched into my chair. "But seriously if I stayed quiet for this long I'd kill myself!" Brendon said. I just gave him a look that said shut up. The day felt horribly long when it was finally over I texted Logan and told him I was going to a friends. I headed to that same alley. I was almost there when I got a text back 'that's the closest thing to talking you've done so far.' I rolled my eyes and continued. I got there and there were more people there than there were last time. I pulled out the lighter and the other paper I had pre-rolled. The guy was right, it only was enough for two. I don't have any more money. I need to make some like...now. I can't get a job. That involves using my voice. There is no way to get drugs without money. Maybe I could just like knock the guy out and steal them. Haha. No. Before I knew it, it was gone. I pouted for a second before heading back home. I looked to the woods that were to the right of me and decided they were the same woods that led to the back of my house. Hmmm. I headed towards them, they aren't very think. I started walking heading straight. I made sure that I didn't turn at all, becuase then who knows where I would end up? I would glance back at the road every once in a while to see if I was still going straight. I was. I walked faster. When I got to the other side there was...another road. Oh, well I will just go back. I turned around and headed back. I walked faster, but this time I must've turned cause I didn't make it back to the road and I walked twice as fast and twice as long. I groaned it was pretty dark already. I pulled out my phone. Maybe this is a sign that I need to start talking again...maybe. I thought fora second. Mabel would kill me. The guys would tease me. I don't know Ryan and there numbers and they are definetly not the first people I want to hear my voice. I don't want anyone else to hear my voice. Patrick..he wouldn't be stupid about this, right? Well, crap. I don't even know where I am. Nah, I'll give it a while.I wondered around, if I went in one direction I was bound to get somewhere. Logan and Landon both tried calling me and telling me to come home I told them I would (by pressing a button once, of course). I wondered around some more. I really was trying to get home. Icouldn't really see anything. My phone was dying,too, this isdandy. I leaned against a tree and gave up. I will try again in the morning. Imust've been out of service range and just moved back in, because my phone vibrated and I had 13 missed calls. All from different people. All the guys, some that I didn't recognize, then Mabel, Logan and Landon and even Cole. I decided to call Patrick. He answered before the first ring even finished.
"Where are you? Are you okay?" He yelled. I decided I had to talk and sighed.
"Oh, yeah..right." he said like he expected me to reply.
"I am lost." I whispered. I was actually starting to get a little scared.
"Holy shit. Please tell me I am not imagining things!" He screamed. He seriously screamed it.
"Patrick. I am lost." I said again just as quiet if not quieter.
"Wait, where?" he asked.
"I don't know. That is why I am lost. I'm in the woods somewhere." I admitted still whispering I always hate talking alone in silence, it makes me feel like I am unaware of my surroundings...hard to explain. "What the hell are you doing there?! Don't move!" he yelled.
"My phone is dying." I whispered again.
"Okay, where did you go into the woods?" he asked, as if that'll help...
"Over by The Oasis." I said, the Oasis was the nightclub next to the alley.
"Okay, don't let your phone die, meaning don't use it unless you have to." dangit. I guess rollercoaster runaway is out of the question. He hung up after that, I am guessing to save my phone battery. It is cold and creepy. Gosh what a horrible mixture, of course the coldness adds to the creepiness. I dug through my bag for something to do. I had some homework. In the dark...I don't think so. My ipod touch...oh, I have games on here, and light! I thought. I played solitaire for a total of 10 minutes before I got creeped out again and put it away. I wish I had more drugs...I guess I could light the papers and smoke them..haha. LIGHTER! I dug through the front pocket of my bag before I found the little device and flicked it. It lit...no shit. I thought for a second..hmmm. Could I make a fire? Andy had a firepit and we used to have bonfires at the end of the school year and burn all of our books. All they did was made a circle of rocks and piled wood in the middle. I stood up, with the moon I could easily see the shadows of the trees. I snapped off some branches from trees arround me and tossed them into a pile. I didn't really see any rocks. Gosh. I walked around a little looking around the trees for rocks. My phone went off and I jumped and screamed. The area was eerie enough. I pulled it out and looked it was Patrick. "Hello?" I answered weakly. "Okay, these woods are soo confusing, can you hear me yelling?" I could definetly hear him through the phone. "Put me on hold and then yell, cause I can't tell if I only hear you through the phone or not." I said once again just as weak. I heard the click and listened. Nothing. I strained my ears for a second more before I heard the click again. "Did you hear it?" he asked. "No." I answered. He sighed.
"Which way did you walk?"
"Straight."
"Well, gosh. If you hear me yelling then yell back, okay?" he asked.
"I can't." I whispered.
"Why?" he asked.
"It's hard to talk, but just look for a fire...if I can get it going." I admitted.
"No shit it's hard to talk and how did you start a fire?" he asked.
"I'm working on it, just keep your eye out." I said closing the phone again. The last time I got lost in these woods was actually with Patrick. It was the day we met. I smiled as I remembered it. It was late at night..like this. Back when Cole and I were starting to grow apart. Me, Pete, andCole hadhung out. I met Pete throughCole, when Cole got a girlfriend he would ditch me for her. Pete went off on him for turning into a jackass one day and now theyhate eachother.One nightCole had ditched me and Pete invited me tohand out with him and hisfriends. I agreed and went to his house. Andy and Joe were there. Apparently they usedto run around in the woods. Sometimes away from eachother, sometimes they wouldrun to scare eachother. Just anything really,because there was somethingabout being in the woods at night that just gives you a little adrenalin rush. They called Patrick andtheytold me he couldn't make it, but we went anyway.We were all sitting around with flashlights when we heard a creepy noise it was singing. A male voice. It was really good.
"Who is that? They are really good." I asked looking around. The guys eyes were huge andthey all shared a knowing look.
"It's him."Pete said.I looked at him confused.
"I told you we shouldlisten. He said not to come back!" Andy scolded.
"Andy, you were the one who suggested this entire rendesvous in thefirst place!" Joebutted in. The singing got louder and closer andInoticed it wasn't really words more like a chanting type thing.
"Andy, don't make sarcastic comments this time. Guys, turn the flashlights off and get up slowly."Pete took charge. I was a little creeped out, but more confused. I turned off my light and followed them getting up. "Come on. Be quiet, and don't get scared." Joe warned taking off in a direction. Pete and Andy instantly followed he was running pretty fast, but they were running a little towards the voice. I thought it was only my imagination and kept running after them. I was falling behind they were, too, fast.
"Split up!" Andy yelled and they all darted opposite directions. I stood there confused as ever when the chanting/singing just stopped. I freaked out and leaned against a tree, praying to not be seen. I thought I felt breath on my neck, but when I turned my head nothing was there. It was just the wind no big deal. Andy, Joe, and Pete were screaming bloody murder. I was about to cry. What the heck is happening? Ghosts? Wtf? I thought I felt the breath again, but didn't look. It is just the wind.
"Stop!" Pete cried. That totally sounds like he is being raped or tortured or something. Wtf? Wtf? Wtf? What the fuck is going on here?!
"You're next." someone growled right next to my ear. I turned my head and again nothing was there. Amy you're just hearing things. No worries. Hakuna Motata. It's all good. I don't know why I didn't run. I couldn't. Something just blew on my ear, that's freaking it, I am looking. I turned my head and there was a face, right there, inches from mine with a big evil looking grin. I screamed.
"Get the fuck away! Don't touch me! Who the hell are you?! Go Away!" I yelled jumping against another tree. He just walked towards me his hands were in his pockets.
"Stop it! I didn't do anything to you! I-" I was cut off by a group of laughter even the guy in front of me was laughing...am I dead. That's when it hit me. It was a joke. They are dead, but who is this?
"Oh you guys are good." I said trying to get my heartbeet back to normal. "but who are-"
"Patrick Martin Stump." he said holding out his hand grinning.
"Amy Lynn Wilson." I replied shaking it.
Ah, that was a great day. I laugh at it. After I was brought out of my memories I thought back to reality. Fire, ya, know what, I cannot find and effing rocks. So I give up. I grabbed on of the bigger branches I broke off and held the lighter to it. It took a while for it to light, but I got it. I slipped my bag over my shoulder and walked with it. I feel like an explore. an adventurer. Haha. I headed the direction I came..I think. I thought I heard something and stopped. I pulled out my phone and called Patrick.
"Can you hear me?" he asked hopefully.
"Sing." was all I said before hanging up. I stood and listened until I heard a faint noise. I was headed in the right direction. I kept walking and it got louder. I decided to run, why not?I ran for a second and I could tell what he was singing. Though it was still in the distance.
"You say we're both little people and you like it that way
But in time I'm gonna put this body to shame (and grow old)
Wear a suit like my old man
Pack up all my things and get my ass out of town
We've got it good
Whether you like this town or not
I know it's small but with a big head
It's bound to get hot
In the summer
But the summer is a bummer
If you can't leave
This pathetic excuse for a town
That holds all your memories
A lifetime of crushes and your broken dreams
To be anywhere but here
But baby anywhere is away from me
If you got it all figured out
Then what is there to shout about
This midwest town is gonna miss you
Just go ahead and work it out
But first come on and let it out
Scream and shout and tell everybody that you're gonna leave" (That's not all the lyrics. Bigcitydreams-NeverShoutNever link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p4nK95noPA)
I flipped open my phone to call him back and it died. I groaned and kept walking. I smiled instantly. I loved that song and he knew it. I could hear him pretty clearly. I had my 'stick of fire' WOOHOO! I laughed a little as I thought about how funny I must look. I saw a person like...way over to my right, but I could still see him.I chucked the stick on the ground and stamped it out. I ran towards it.
"Amy?" he asked hopefully. I walked around the trees so that I was behind him. He had stopped singing. I got close to his ear.
"You're next." I whispered trying not to laugh. He spun arround so fast it knocked my over. I laughed a little. He hugged me.
"How the fuck do you get lost in the woods?" he asked.
"How the fuck do you not see the big flaming stick?" I asked.
"I thought that was my imagaination. How did you get lost in the woods and how did you start a fire?" I shrugged.
"Holy shit. If you go back to shrugging and nodding and hand gestures, I will leave you in the middle of these woods with only your fire skills and dead cell phone to live off of." I rolled my eyes.
"I got to call the guys and tell them you are talking again." he said happily. I went wide eyed and shook my head no.
"I can't hear you. Speak up." he smirked as he scrolled through his contacts list. I tried to grab the phone, but he pulled away.
"Patrick no!" I whined. He smirked satisfied and hung up. I rolled my eyes again. I don't want to talk to anyone.
"Wait, so you are going to start talking again, right?" he asked. I shook my head. Heck no! He looked at me and pulled his phone back out.
"I don't want to talk to anyone." I sighed sitting down on the nasty ground probably infested with little worms and stuff, but oh well.
"I don't want to not be able to talk to you, though. You obviously haven't made a sound this whole time, in private or public, considering your voice sounds horrible. It is killing me having you there, but you not really being there, and even if you do pay attention to what we talk about you don't converse." he sighed.
"I am not talking." I said.
"You are right now! What is this going to prove?!" he argued.
"Rebellion." I replied simply.
"Some rebellion. If you were really rebelling you wouldn't be talking to me!"
"Maybe I missed talking to you, too. I don't want to deal with everyone knowing and walking up to me all 'oh amy I'm so sorry.' 'oh amy, we send our love', 'oh amy are you okay?' I don't want that and the new guys. I don't want them to know either. They will be awkward around me! I hate that! I would rather people think I am some kind of freak!" I defended.
"You are going to have to deal with it sometime, you think people wondering why you are riding to school everyday with the twins, and living with them. You think that they haven't explained to their friends why you are staying with them. I am sure you have probably met some of their friends!" Patrick has a point. He always has a point. I hate it. Okay, I don't hate it. It's just that he is always right!
"I haven't met their friends. I don't leave my room." I whispered.
"Then how the heck did you end up out here?!" he laughed. I laughed a little, too. He had a big smile on his face and he was looking down at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I miss this." he admitted. I nodded.
"Life sucks. I thought that shit only happened in movies." I admitted and I was hardly joking. Patrick laughed.
"I did, too, and the rest of the guys." he said. I stood up. I am exhausted.
"What time is?" I asked yawning. He pulled out his phone.
"Crap. It's already 2 am. How long were you out here?" he asked.
"Not long, bout," I stopped fora second. I got out of school around 4:30, went smoking and got high until about 7:30 or 8, started to go home, but turned towards the woods and headed in..."about 6 hours." I shrugged casually.
"What the hell? and you just called me like 2 hours ago?" Woah, I guess it was that long ago. I nodded.
"Why?"
"Cause I didn't want to have to talk. I thought I could find my way out." I shrugged.
"So you wondered around here for 4 hours?!" he said. I nodded. He shook his head and put his arm around my shoulders guiding me back where he came.
"So, It seemsI have forgotten my bread crumbs." Patrick breaks the silence. I died laughing cause it was so random.
"Oh, no." I sighed. He laughed.
"Come on, it only took me 2 hours to get to you, it shouldn't take us any longer than that to get out." I groaned.
"You know...you smell like smoke." he said sniffing me. I shrugged.
"I was holding a fire stick!"
"No like, smoke, smoke. Not fire smoke."
"Gee. There's such a difference." I rolled my eyes.
"No really. You smell like a cigarette or something." I laughed.
"You know me, 4 packs a day." If only you knew...
"I know!" he laughed. We wondered around for a very long time.
"We suck at going straight." he finally said. I nodded slowing down and practically hanging off him.
"Okay, if you aren't going to walk, do you want to be dragged or would you rather make it easier on both of us and settle for a piggy back ride?" I laughed before I slipped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. As he walked we heard the sounds of occasionally cars.
"Thanks goodness for night owls." I mumbled half asleep. He just laughed a little and kept going in that direction.
"If this isn't where I parkedPete's car..I will cry." he mumbled. I don't think he was talking to anyone particular. We could see the lights from the street now. I closed my eyes and waited. I fell asleep when I heard a horn and glanced up to see Patrick unlocking the car.
"I see we happened to walk out where you parked the car." I said sliding off his back.
"No. We had to walk a bit after we got out." he said opening the door. I hopped in and he walked around to the front. He was parked next to the oasis so I could see the alley. Tempting. I closed my eyes and leaned back. You know that feeling you get, when your body is sore, and then you sit down in something as simple as the front seat in Pete's car and feel amazing. I let out a deep breath content. He started the car and then I felt a warm and soft pair of lips press against my own, so gently I thought I may have been dreaming. I opened my eyes and Patrick pulled away.
"Sorry, I'm just glad you're okay." he said. I smiled before leaning over and kissing his cheek, placing my head in the crook of his neck and saying.
"I'm glad I can talk to you again." Oh, no. This can't be good.
I think...
I've fallen for this amazing man who has rescued me tonight. Patrick Stump.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWW!