Silence Screams the Truth

Chapter 1

"Come on mommy. Let's go on this ride," Little Arabella said tugging on her mother's pant leg.

"We have to go sweetie. It's going to be your bedtime soon," her mother said trying to get her to leave the amusement park.

"Please. Just one more ride and then i promise I won't ask to go on no more rides. Please. Please. Please," she said giving her mom the puppy dog face, knowing full well she couldn't resist. Her mom sighed and just nodded her head signaling that it was okay. Arie squealed and ran to the line for the little, kiddie roller coaster.

"Come on mommy. The lines moving quickly and we're almost to the front," Arie said to her mom, trying to get her to hurry over to her. She just chuckled and walked over to her 8 year old daughter. They both got on the roller coaster and waited for it to start up.

"You're not scared are you sweety," her mom asked making sure Arie wasn't scared to get on the ride.

"Of course not mommy. I'm a big girl," little Arie said proudly with a big grin on her face. Her mom just smiled and kissed her daughter on her forehead.

Once the ride was over both Arie and her mom left the amusement park and headed home.

"Did you have fun today?" her mom asked her.

"Yeah today was awesome! Thanks for taking me mommy," she said happily.

"Anytime sweetie. I'm just glad you have fun. So are you going to show daddy the prize you won?" she asked her daughter glancing over at her.

"Yeah. I named him Teddy. I'm gonna keep him forever!" She said hugging her bear closely to her. The rest of the ride home was silent except for the soft music coming from the radio. Soon they pulled up into the driveway of their small Wisconsin home. Arie quickly jumped out of the car and ran up to the door.

"Come on mommy I have to go pee," she said jumping up and down trying to get her mom to hurry up.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming," her mom said chuckling to herself. She quickly walked to the door and unlocked letting her in. Arie quickly ran to the bathroom while her mom went to go get her, her pajamas for bed.

As Arie was walking out of the bathroom she heard something break. She quickly and quietly ran to the kitchen and saw her mom standing there with tears running down her face. Arie was wondering why she was crying but quickly followed her mom's eyes and saw a man with a ski mask holding a gun pointed at her. Arie was about to scream when her mother sent her a quick glance telling her to hide, but she was too scared to move. She just sat there quietly crying as she saw her mother get hit across the face with the gun. The sound of the impact was heard throughout the whole house.

"Shutup, with that crying," he spat. "Where's that little daughter of yours?"

"S-she's at h-her f-friends house f-for the n-night," she stuttered out quickly hoping he would believe her.

"Aw, what a shame. I really wanted the pleasure of killing both of yall," he stated smirking. "Oh well. Guess I'll have to settle for one," He said before he quickly pulled the trigger sending a bullet into her chest. He then ran out of the house and disappeared into the dark. As soon as he was gone little Arie ran over to her mom's body and kneeled next to her.

"Mommy. mommy. Please wake up. Please," Arie cried over her mother's body.

"Ssshhh... It's okay sweetie. Just always remember I love you.... "She gasped out before her heart completely stopped.

"Nooo!!!! Mommy please. You can't leave me. Please mommy.." Arie cried as she sat there in her mother's blood. There was no answer. Loud sobs left the little girls body.

"I love you mommy..." she whispered before she passed out next to her mother.

That was the night that Arie never forgot.
And that was the night that changed everything...

*end flashback*
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is my first story on here. So please comment and tell me what you like or don't like about it.. I hope it's okay...
Oh yeah. If your wondering who the person in the ski mask is then i'm sorry to tell you but you won't find that out for a while. Sorry....
*hides in corner*