Sequel: Starlight Addiction

Camp Richland

Chapter 4-Coke or Pepsi?

We got the ‘Okay’ from the councilors to have our sleepover so we got our stuff and Nick was waiting outside for us.
“Hey girls. Ready?” Nick asked helping us with some of our bags.
“Yep.” I smiled. We walked all the way to they guys room. It was actually quite large. Kevin was sitting on a bed and Joe was also.
“Hey Girls! And Nick! Who sorta counts as a girl…” Joe said getting up from his bed. Nick just rolled his eyes and the rest of us laughed. We threw our stuff on the floor and started conversations with the guys. Towards about midnight we were all sprawled out on the floor. I had my head on Nick’s legs and my feet on Joes lap.
“Nick…I don’t like your legs…” I said moving my head up to his stomach.
“Why?” Nick asked completely confused.
“They are really uncomfortable…” I giggled.
“M-Kay, I’ll keep that in mind…I guess…” Nick laughed back.
“Alex and Nick smile!” Kaylie snapped a picture.
“So, you excited for that wedding Alex?” Kevin asked.
“Nope.” I said squirming around trying to get comfortable again. “NICK YOU ARE SO UNCOMFORTABLE!”
“Sorry…it must me my rock-hard abs…” Nick said in a lower voice.
“Eh not so much.” I finally got in a comfortable position. “I’m good now. Do you still have that Coke or Pepsi book Al.?”
“Yeah. One sec.” Allie added.
“Whats that?” Joe asked.
“Its just a book with a bunch of surveys and what not, its really fun.” Kaylie said.
“Mm-Kay, we’re gonna ask the first few questions to…Kevin!” Allie said flipping open the book. “Your full name sir.”
“Paul Kevin Jonas II” Kevin said.
“Where were you born?”
“Teaneck, New Jersey.”
“Sit up front or in the back?”
“I am normally driving so, up front.”
“Favorite Toy when you were younger…JOE!”
“Anything with Barney. Barney is the greatest!” Joe laughed. We all giggled a bit and got on with the game.
“Which is worse Shopping for Jeans or Bikinis…That’s an odd question…”
“Do I have to answer that, its pretty obvious what I am gonna pick…”
“No, okay…next question. Favorite Season and Why?”
“Winter. Snow, Pretty Lights…stuff like that!”
“Do you read the book ending before you finish a book…NICK!”
“Uh…No.” Nick responded quite quickly.
“Best Brand of Jeans?”
“I have No idea, I guess Levis?”
“Favorite Color Combination.”
“Blue and Green.” Which was odd, because that was my favorite color combination also.
“Sunset or Sunrise…ALEX!”
“Sunrise.”
“Favorite number and why?”
“34. Shaq. ‘Enough said.” I laughed a little.
“Color your toes are painted.”
“They are not painted. Thank-you.” I wiggled my toes a bit.
“Ever need stitches?”
“Yeah, why my brother and I were younger, we were playing ring-around-the-rosy and I ran my head into a table…it hurt a lot.” I felt Nick laughing and so I hit him right in his stomach.
“Ow. Sorry.” Nick said.
“That’s what I thought.” I laughed.
“Okay, Kaylie’s turn. Your favorite Shoes?”
“My Hurley Slip-ons.” Kaylie announced.
“Right-handed, Left-Handed or Ambidextrous?”
“Right-handed.”
“How many children would you like to have?”
“I have no idea…”
“Tent or Cabin?”
“Tents are always fun, like that one time when we went to Alex’s house and slept in a tent the whole time…that was so much fun!” Kaylie, Allie, and I all laughed from reminiscing on old times.
“Allie’s turn!” I took the book from her. “What scared you as a kid?”
“Monsters being under my bed.” Allie laughed.
“If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?”
“Katy Perry.”
“Oh she’s cute…” Kevin said seriously. We all laughed at him for that.
“Wake Up to an alarm or a radio?” I asked.
“Radio duh.” Allie said. Or game continued until I just quietly went to sleep.

NICK’S P.O.V.

I picked up the girls from there room and walked them over to ours. We all dumped ourselves on the floor and talked. Of course, Alex wasn’t excited for the wedding, Of course. We played a really fun game what Allie brought it was called Coke or Pepsi. We all had to answer questions and what not. Alex was getting tired, so she lay down on my stomach. I had my arm on her shoulder the whole time and Kaylie even took a couple pictures of us together. She eventually fell asleep in that same position on my stomach.
“Dude, are you coming to bed?” Kevin whispered.
“Nah, I’ll stay here, I don’t wanna wake Alex up. Can you throw down some blankets though?” I asked. He threw down 4 blankets, I gave two of them to Alex and I used the other two. It was a little uncomfortable to sleep but I eventually did. I would wake up continuously to take Alex to watch the Sunrise, since she said she loves them. I woke up for sure at 4 A.M. when I could just barely see the sun. I looked down at Alex who was smiling and had her arms around my waist. I shook her a little to wake her up and she finally did.
“What?” She said quietly rubbing her eyes.
“Come with me…” I helped her up and brought her over to the beach. She brought one of the blankets with because she was still really cold and it was chilly out this morning. We both sat down on my families boat and watched the sunrise.
“This is so beautiful.” She said at awe looking out into the water.
“It is…” I said looking at her, She looked so beautiful. The sun came up at 7, so we were out there for a good four hours. We went to breakfast As usual Alex ate nothing.
“So, whose excited for that dance thing Friday?” I asked trying to make conversation; no one was really talkative in the morning.
“I guess.” Alex smiled taking a small bit of her toast.
“I am pretty excited, Jordan asked me to go!” Allie said.
“YOUR SO LUCKY!” Kaylie exclaimed and they all talked about what Allie was going to wear and how cute he was. I wanted to throw-up and I was really disapprove of that Jordan kid, he is in one of my Singing classes and he hits on every single girl around him. H
“Hey Alex wanna come with me for a second?” I asked.
“Sure.” We both got up and I brought her outside.
“What do you guys see in that Jordan kid?” I asked her again.
“I really don’t know, I’ve never had a real conversation with him. I just think he’s really cute. But he would never fall for a girl like me.” She said playing with a necklace she was wearing.
“What do you mean a girl like you? Your amazing!” I couldn’t believe that slipped out of my mouth.
“I don’t really have a lot of friend back at my school, and We go to the same school…He doesn’t really even know I exist there…no one does.” She looked down at her old converses.
“Don’t worry, everyone knows who you are, they are just nervous to come and talk to you because you have an amazing personality and you are extremely pretty.” I pulled her into a big hug. And she hugged back.
“Thanks Nick…God, I wish you went to school with me, it would be so much more easier…” We let go of each other and walked back into the kitchen.
“I was wondering…” I started “would you like to go to the dance deal with me?” She got a huge smile on her face.
“Uh, sure!” She smiled even more and I did also.