Sequel: Starlight Addiction

Camp Richland

Chapter 9- That Makes your but look Wayyyy too big

The next morning I woke up to Kaylie and Allie screaming at me.
“ALEX!! WHAT THE CRAP!!” Allie yelled.
“IT WAS ALL NICK’S IDEA!” I yelled back panicked that they were going to gang beat me. They forgave me a little and forgave Nick and took showers. Today we were going to TRL with the guys and needed to be their by 9 and it was 7:45 we needed to meet the boys down in the lobby at 8, so they speed showered and I quickly got dressed, we were in the lobby at 8:01.
“Way to be fashionably late guys. Jeesh.” Joe laughed. We all got into a taxi and raced to the studio. Through all of the traffic and hustle bustle of New York we still got to the studio right on time. The guys went right to hair and make-up, which Kaylie, Allie, and I laughed at them for, and came back up to start rehearsing. We were the extremely rude and obnoxious cheering section. After they were done with that they only had a few minutes until all the fans and people came in. we wished them all good luck and sat back down and all the fans came running in. Kaylie, Allie and I decided to take seats in the back because we get see them all the time. They started the show and the guys came out and gave hugs to a majority of the people even us. They talked about what they did over the summer, did the music countdown, introduced some new music, and even talked about us for a little bit. Before we knew it, the show was over, the guys went backstage for a while and came back quickly and then we left. When we got to the hotel Mrs. and Mr. Jonas was waiting for us along with Frankie. They asked the boys how it went and if they were polite and asked us to make sure. Joe and Frankie wanted to go to the pool so Kaylie and Allie went with because they wanted to also. So it was just Nick, Kevin and I until Kevin had to help his dad with something.

NICK P.O.V.

The show went great and I was happy Alex barely recognized that I kept looking over at her and laughing. Last night Alex and I couldn’t sleep so we had a party of our own, she would ask me difficult questions and I would answer, until one question popped up what I didn’t want her to know the answer. It was have you ever been in love…well of course, Miley but that soon changed I didn’t lie about that, but what I did lie about was that I also loved another girl way back but I can’t remember her name, but that girl was Alex herself. But today I was going to tell her the truth that I love her and we’re not even dating…is that weird? I sent Kevin away for a little bit to see if she wanted to go walk around a park with me. And she said yes, because I know she loves going to parks. We walked over there because there was right up the road. We sat on the swings and began talking about Kaylie and Allies reaction to our little ‘prank’ we pulled last night.
“Can I tell you something Alex?” I asked.
“You can tell me anything Nick.” She smiled so beautifully. I brought her over to a flowerbed and sat down on the bricks.
“I have no idea how to say this but…” I started and grabbed her hand. “I love you…” and I actually kissed her.
“Nick…I really can’t do this.” She said after we pulled apart and she ran off. This was the one of the first times I have ever been rejected and it felt terrible.

ALEX P.O.V.
“I love you…” Nick told me and actually kissed me. The time I was waiting for so long, and I refused it. I told him I couldn’t and ran off, what was I thinking?! I went back to the hotel, hoping Nick wouldn’t come after me. But the worst happened; he came knocking on my door. “Whats wrong?” He asked. “Why can’t you?”
“I don’t wanna loose my best friend Nicholas. I’m sorry.” And I let him come sit down. He sat down on a chair and I sat on my bed.
“I’m your best friend?” Nick asked kinda shocked.
“Well, yeah. We’ve been hanging out so much and we get along so awesome. We’re partners in crime Nicholas.” I smiled trying to get him to smile also, but he wouldn’t budge.
“Please just say you love me too Alex…I need to know.”
“I do Nick I honestly love you. But I don’t wanna loose you.” Then he started to cheer up again. We gave each other hugs and went down to the pool. We got bored sitting there watching them, so we went back to his room and played around with his guitars, he taught me how to play Pushing Me Away, Burning Up and 6 Minutes.
“So, you excited for tonight?” Nick asked. I completely spaced on what tonight was, but it was the cd release party.
“Yeah-OH CRAP!”
“What?”
“I don’t have anything to wear. Let us go!” I grabbed his hand and ran back into my room really quick, grabbed my purse and we went shopping for a dress.
“Why do I have to come?” Nick moaned while we walked through the aisles of Deb, a dress store.
“Because Nick, I need you’re input. Kaylie and Allie were busy, so you’re next in line! Whoo! Congratulations, feel special.”
“Oh I do…” He said sarcastically. I would show Nick and he would give me an opinion in a girly tone, like ‘That would make your butt look wayyyy too big.’ Or ‘Ew. That’s ugly.” He’s a nice kid, I know. But he started helping a little more so I started to answer his by saying ‘you know, I have to be tan to wear that.” Or ‘that is disgusting, why would you pick that out?!” just to poke fun at him. We were being really loud and we almost got kicked out. But after that incident Nick actually did well. He picked out a dark purple mini dress with a rhinestone O-ring a rouched empire tie back waist and a banded bottom.
“That…is…perfect! Good job Nick, I knew use would come out of you!” I patted the top of his head.
“Thanks?” He questioned. We went to back to the hotel after purchasing the dress and Kaylie and Allie were back in the room.
“Hey, where were you two?” Allie asked smiling.
“Well, we went to go dress shopping and almost got kicked out of a store for being too loud.” I laughed throwing the bag on my bed. Nick sat on my bed too and I followed his lead. Joe came out of Kaylie and Allie’s room.
“Hey!!” Joe waved Big.
“Hey…what were you doing in there…?” I asked a little frightened.
“We were watching TV.”
“Making out…” Nick tried coughing out, but it didn’t work too well. Joe and I both laughed at Nick’s idioticy. The guy’s had to leave shortly after to go get ready for the party.
------

Kaylie helped me with my hair and Allie helped me with my make-up. I put on the dress Nick picked out and I was ready to go. Kaylie and Allie took seconds to get ready, after all of us were done we walked out and Kevin, Joe, and Nick were all waiting for us in tuxedos. They sure do clean up good.
“Hello ladies, shall we go out to the limo?” Kevin said leading us all out. I stood by Nick and we both walked out, linking arms. Earlier in the day, Nick asked if I would be his date to this party and I accepted did I forget to mention. When we got there, everyone was so much older than us and I couldn’t even imagine how Nick deals with this. The party consisted of people who helped create the CD, the band: John Taylor, Greg Garbowsky, and Jack Lawless; the guy’s wonderful parents, and close family and friends. The six of us sat down at a table and our food was served to us. The food was absolutely amazing. It was chicken with mashed potatoes and corn.
“You boys really go all out for these things.” Kaylie said as she finished.
“Only the best.” Joe smiled at her. Kevin was asked to dance by their younger cousin who looked like she was about 4 or 5, it was adorable watching them. The Joe and Kaylie danced with each other also, leaving Nick, Allie and I at the table.
“Well, anyone else totally bored?” Nick asked.
“Is it okay to say yes?” Allie asked a little scared he would be offended.
“Of course.”
“Then yeah.” She laughed
“Ehh. I’m pretty bored.” I said.
“Lets go…” Nick got up from the table.
“Where?” I asked.
“Picnic at the park, let’s go.” Nick started walking and Allie and I followed. He told his parents we were going to go for a walk and we all left.
“So for picnics, we need food where are we going to get that at…10 PM?”
“Chinese restaurant down the street. I have it all planed out…don’t worry, I knew that this was going to be boring.”
“How did you know?” Allie asked.
“My parents planned it.” He laughed.
“Ohh! That’s so mean Nicholas Jerry!” I said. Nick just laughed and kept walking. We got to the place and he ordered the food. We sat down at the table and waited.
“Hey Allie…whose Luis?” Nick asked.
Allie gasped “LUIS ARMAND GARCIA!! You don’t know who he is?! Only one of the most dreamiest people ever Nick…” I laughed. Allie explained a little more about who he was and then our food was ready, I demanded to pay for mine, but Nick was being a little jerk-ish and paid for it. We walked down to a familiar park and ate in the grass. We talked for a really long time and looked at the stars until Allie decided to leave, so it was just Nick and I…we continued looking at the stars and talked.
“So…you excited for that big tour?” I asked.
“Yeah, I guess. I’m gonna miss you and Allie a lot though…”
“Why not Kaylie?”
“I hang out with you and Allie a lot more than Kaylie, you two are like my best friends right now…. but I will miss Kaylie too.”
“Yeah, their really great girls.” I smiled at him. Our conversations went on about them until we decided to leave. We went back to the hotel and he went into his room and I went into mine. Allie was already asleep and Kaylie was too, so I quietly got ready for bed and I fell asleep almost instantly.