Fake My Smile

Home

I was woken up by quiet voices...or at least voices that thought they were being quiet.

“You think this means they are okay now?” I heard Brian ask.

“Beats me,” Lyndsey replied. “I’m just wondering what’s up with the Transformers plaster on Rosie’s head.”

I inwardly rolled my eyes but remained quiet and still as I listened to them.

“This either means that they are okay or...”

“They’ve killed each other!” Jimmy butted in. “Maybe they killed each other. Can you see them breathing? ‘Cause I can’t. Lyndsey! You’re a nurse. Be all medical and make sure they didn’t kill each other.”

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing but found that my body shook instead.

“Well done lurch,” Lyndsey snapped. “You woke her up.”

I opened my eyes and looked up at my friends. “Technically your husband did. Since he was the first one I heard.”

“Now fuck off. I’m trying to sleep,” was grumbled from beneath me and I laughed as Zacky cracked an eye open and glared sleepily at everyone.

He moved his sleepy gaze to me and smiled slightly. I grinned and patted his chest before pushing myself up off of him and to my feet. I stretched, feeling my back click slightly and looked at Lyndsey as she prodded me.

“To the back,” she insisted. “Now.”

I rolled my eyes with a muttered ‘yes mum’ and walked through to the back. I slouched down on the couch and looked at Lyndsey as she shut the door and looked over at me, eyeing me questioningly.

“What happened last night?”

I took a breath before launching into an explanation, not leaving out any detail and even telling her about my dream. Lyndsey looked quite surprised that I’d forgiven Zacky so readily and I had to admit that I was slightly surprised too. I had been so angry with him that it had made me shake. I had been so angry with him that I’d threatened to leave the tour.

“But you were so angry with him,” she commented.

I nodded and shrugged. “I know but last night...I was so upset over everything that when Zacky hugged me, I let him and it just...it reminded me how much I missed him. It’s still there in the background. It still hurts a bit but it’s not as prominent as before.”

Lyndsey smiled softly and hugged me. “I’m glad things are okay.”

I smiled. “Me too...now let me get ready for the day and then you can look at my forehead ‘cause by the way you keep eyeing it I can tell that the nurse inside you wants to make sure I’m okay.”

Lyndsey grinned as she stood up and pulled me with her. “Damn straight.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“God it’s good to be home,” Jimmy groaned from his outstretched place beside me, his head in my lap.

I chuckled and ran my fingers through his hair. “Missing your bed?”

“Fuck yes,” he stated, letting his eyes slip closed as my nails scratched his scalp gently.

I looked to my side as someone sat beside me, their knee bobbing up and down hurriedly. I smiled as I watched Brian chew at his lip. The tour was now over but because of work Lyndsey hadn’t been able to stay with us for the whole thing so she stayed with us for a week before going back home. I think Brian might be a little antsy at the moment.

“Missing your wife?”

Brian nodded but didn’t say anything as he glanced out of the window to see where we were.

“Five minutes guys!” The bus driver shouted out and I heard Matt and Johnny fall over each other as they ran to the front and peered out of the window with Brian.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at Jimmy, seeing a content smile cross his lips.

“I’m surprised you haven’t started purring,” I commented.

Jimmy opened his eyes and looked at me, his gaze slightly sleepy.

“Don’t fall asleep love,” I told him. “We’re nearly home.”

He nodded but let his eyes fall closed again anyway. I shrugged to myself, knowing that I’d wake him up if he did fall asleep. I looked up as Zacky walked out to the front and plopped his arse down opposite me.

“You okay?” I asked him.

He looked over at me and nodded, a smile creeping across his lips.

“I just want to be home.”

I nodded with a small smile and stopped running my fingers through Jimmy’s hair, only to earn myself a quiet whine from him. I rolled my eyes and continued doing what I had been and chuckled as Jimmy sighed.

Quiet conversation rolled through the bus and I think this was the quietest I’d ever seen the boys. They were always quite quiet on the way home though as their thoughts went to those they had left behind. The quiet didn’t last long though because soon the bus stopped and all the boys cheered in excitement as they leapt to their feet.

I nudged Jimmy and he opened his eyes and looked at me. I nodded towards the front of the bus and a grin crept across his lips as he jumped to his feet. I smiled and followed suit before following him to the front and outside where the boys were already gathered and looking around for their girls.

I heard a scream and looked to the side of me to see Brian get knocked into the side of the bus, his wife clinging to him with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. I chuckled as Lyndsey pressed her lips all across Brian’s face before pushing them to his.

“Ew,” Matt grumbled from beside me and I looked up at him to see him looking at his sister in disgust.

“Stop watching then,” I told him before seeing Taylor climb out of a car.

I nudged him and pointed at Taylor. Matt grinned, his dimples suddenly coming on show, as he jogged over to Taylor and swept her up in his arms. I heard her giggle but my attention was then taken by another yelp of excitement, one I knew all too well.

I laughed as Hayley came running over to the bus, a stupid grin on her face as her hair whipped about in the wind. But what made me laugh more was Zacky’s face as she completely bypassed him and jumped on me. I wrapped my arms around her and steadied us as she nearly knocked me to the ground.

“God, I’ve missed you Rosie!”

I glanced over at Zacky and chuckled at the pout on his lips. I looked back at my twin as she turned her head to the side and looked over at her fiancé.

“I missed you too baby but Rosie and I need to catch up,” she grinned, stepping over to him and pressing her lips to his quickly before walking back over to me.

“We need to catch up?” I asked as she linked our arms and she nodded as she led me over to her car. “Lee, I kind of need to get my stuff.”

She flapped her hand about and turned round so she was walking backwards.

“Zacky? Can you get Zee’s stuff please?”

Zacky huffed and looked at all his stuff and my stuff. Hayley smiled innocently before running back over to him. She leant up and whispered something in his ear that made him grin like a kid on Christmas morning. Hayley giggled and I felt my stomach roll slightly as Zacky brought her to him and kissed her, showing her just how much he’d missed her these past few months.

“See, not fun seeing your sibling make out with one of your best friends is it,” Matt commented as he walked past me, a teasing grin on his face.

I flipped him off and tore my gaze away from Hayley and Zacky, thinking to myself how it was more that it wasn’t fun seeing my sibling make out with the man that I was in love with. I walked over to Hayley’s car and leant against it, wrapping my arms around myself as I waited for her and Zacky.

“Okay,” Hayley breathed once she’d run back over to me. “So what’s this I hear about you and a certain Ben that we grew up with?”

My eyes widened slightly as I wondered how much she knew. If she just knew that I’d met up with him or if she knew about the argument with Zacky. I looked over at Zacky and he shook his head. It made sense that she wouldn’t know about our fight. She wouldn’t have greeted Zacky so happily if she did.

“What do you mean?”

Hayley laughed as she unlocked the car, opening up the boot so Zacky could get our stuff in.

“Don’t be all innocent with me sweetheart,” she grinned over at me. “Zacky told me all about you going back to Ben’s place.”

I shrugged and grinned at her. “Then you know what happened.”

Hayley whined as I slid into the backseat and she quickly jumped into the driver’s side and turned so she could look at me.

“Rosie,” she whined. “Tell me. I’m your twin. I deserve details...well not details...but...was he good?”

“I don’t want to hear the answer to that,” Zacky muttered as he got in the car.

Hayley looked at her fiancé and I chuckled at the put out look on his face.

“What’s it to you?” She asked, eyeing him slightly.

Zacky shrugged as he gestured to me. “I don’t really want to hear about my best friend’s sex life or about whether or not some dude was good in bed.”

Hayley rolled her eyes and flapped her hand about a bit making me laugh as Zacky looked at her as if she was insane.

“I tell Rosie all the time what you’re like.”

I felt my face scrunch in disgust because this was true. I had been subjected many times to Hayley’s dreamy tales about just how good Zacky was in bed.

“It’s forced on me,” I quickly added. “I’m very unwilling to hear about what you two get up to behind closed doors.”

Zacky smirked and chuckled, shaking his head slightly. “Hayley?”

“Yeah baby?”

“I love you,” he told her with a smile.

I have a feeling he was trying to change the subject away from our sex lives and it did work. But it just meant that I was now subjected to a loved up couple and I had no escape.

“I love you too baby,” she replied quietly before leaning over and pressing her lips to his.

I slumped down in my seat and looked out of the window as I waited for them to finish and let my gaze flicker about the parking lot before jumping as someone knocked on the window. My brow furrowed as I saw Jimmy grinning like an idiot. I opened the door and he pushed me along, successfully making enough a commotion to break Hayley and Zacky up.

“What the hell are you doing dude?” Zacky asked as Jimmy jumped into the car and shut the door.

“Hayley?” Jimmy started, completely ignoring Zacky.

“Yeah?”

“You know how much you love me?”

Hayley eyed him a little warily and nodded slowly. “Yeah, what do you want?”

“Can you take me home? There’s no room for me and my stuff in Jason’s car.”

I chuckled as Jimmy smiled innocently at Hayley. She looked at him in disbelief for a second before shaking her head and sighing.

“That’s fine Jimmy.”

Jimmy grinned and leapt across the car to hug Hayley. She laughed and swatted him away from her so she could start the car. She pulled out of the parking lot and followed Matt’s car down the road.

“Oh by the way guys,” Hayley voiced as Zacky fiddled with the radio. “I’m going to text everyone else but as always, my club is closed to the public tonight so us lot can just party the night away with our friends and families and without interruption.”

“Sweet,” Jimmy grinned.

It had been tradition ever since Hayley first bought and opened her club five years ago that after the boys came back from tour we’d have a big party there.

“You picking me up?” I asked her sweetly.

“Yes dear,” she replied in monotone. “Like every time I will be picking you up at seven.”

“Thank you,” I cheered quietly and leant round to kiss her cheek.

“Just move a little bit more to the right...you know you want to,” Jimmy sang in my ear.

I smacked him away and laughed. “It doesn’t matter how hard you try Jimmy, I’m not kissing my twin for your pleasure.”

“How about mine?” Zacky chuckled.

I scoffed. “Please, if I’m not going to do it for Jimmy, I ain’t going to do it for you darling.”

Both boys pouted and Hayley and I both laughed. I chewed my lip as I looked out of the window and watched the world pass by us in a blur.

It was good to be home.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was a filler more than anything else, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless =D
Comments make me grin like a fool!! x