Fake My Smile

Karaoke Part 1

I fiddled with the gingerbread man that hung round my neck as I eyed up my other necklaces, wondering which one to wear along with it. I smiled and plucked one up before turning so I could see myself in my full length mirror.

“Aw, you look prettier than me.”

I turned and smiled over at my sister as she pouted at me. I shook my head with a small scoff and slipped my shoes on.

“You’re the better twin,” I reminded her. “Don’t ever forget it.”

Hayley crossed her arms over her chest and gave me an unimpressed look, making me roll my eyes as I looked for a bag.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me missy,” Hayley chuckled and walked over to my bed, sitting down and bouncing slightly. “I am not the better twin. We are just as gorgeous and cool as each other.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at the small innocent smile on Hayley’s lips as she swung her legs about, making her skirt swirl around.

“Ah yes, but you got all the modesty,” I replied with sarcasm.

Hayley grinned at me before shrugging. “If it weren’t true then I wouldn’t have Zacky and you wouldn’t have got with Ben again.”

“You say again like it happens all the time,” I muttered as I finally located a bag and put my stuff in it.

“It’s happened quite a lot,” she voiced as we walked out of my bedroom and through to the living room.

“I hardly ever see him Lee so it’ll probably never happen again, so stop hinting at something.”

Hayley raised her hands in defeat as she eyed me a little. My brow furrowed as I looked at her, wondering what was going on in her mind.

“What?”

Hayley shrugged and dropped her arms beside her. “You just sounded like you were a bit sad is all?”

I chewed my lip slightly and grabbed my door keys.

“I am, I guess. I mean, it was three years before I saw him again,” I shrugged. “This time it might be longer. We lost touch before, it could happen again.”

“Is that the only reason you’re sad? I mean, that you’ll miss him just as a friend?”

“What do you mean?” I asked as I let her out of my apartment.

Hayley smiled and nudged me, winking as she did so. “You’ll work it out.”

I stared after my sister as she skipped off before shaking my head and following after her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grinned as Hayley passed me my drink, a Woo Woo, and placed the straw between my lips as I sipped at it. Hayley chuckled, her nose scrunching up as she sipped at her Blue Lagoon.

“Blue Lagoon? Gimme!”

We laughed as Sarah giggled, reaching out for the jug that was on the table in front of us.

“Easy love,” Jason managed to say through his laughter as he brought Sarah back on to his lap. “You’ve already had loads. Just pace yourself.”

Sarah pouted. “But...”

“Pace yourself!” We all shouted out, laughter tainting our voices.

Sarah was notorious for being a lightweight, especially when she was on cocktails. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, but her sulking didn’t last long as she giggled after Jason had whispered something to her.

“Sarah freaking Berry!”

Sarah’s head snapped from side to side as she tried to figure out where the slightly irritated voice was coming from. She even looked under the table, hitting her head as she sat back up.

“Owie,” she grumbled and rubbed the back of her head before grinning and jumping, or rather stumbling, off of Jason’s lap to engulf a girl I’d never seen before in a hug. “Rhian!”

“Yeah? Remember me?” The red head asked as she pulled away from Sarah and gave her a slightly stern look.

“Of course I do silly,” Sarah giggled, obviously not picking up on the annoyed tone in Rhian’s voice. “You’re Rhian.”

Rhian rolled her eyes and helplessly laughed as she hugged Sarah once more.

“Baby?” Jason called out. “You going to explain?”

Sarah grinned and nodded. “This is Rhian.”

“And Rhian is?” Jimmy asked as his gaze unashamedly ran up and down Rhian’s body.

“Rhian’s my cousin,” Sarah explained as she climbed back on Jason’s lap. “She’s over to visit for a bit.”

“And Sarah invited me tonight...then abandoned me,” Rhian added as she sat down beside Jimmy.

All eyes turned to Sarah and she shrugged a little as her face brightened.

“I got distracted by colourful drinks,” she muttered like a child as she looked down at the table.

I chuckled before looking to the side as Lyndsey suddenly appeared.

“Rosie! We are so doing karaoke tonight.”

My face curled up in disgust and I shook my head before glaring at Hayley.

“Karaoke? Really?”

Hayley laughed and nodded before looking to Zacky as he nudged her a little. I tore my eyes away from them as they had a moment and looked back at Lyndsey who was now pouting and giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

“No,” I whined even as Lyndsey pulled me to my feet.

“Please,” Lyndsey pouted at me once more.

I looked at her for a moment before sighing and giving in.

“Fine...what do you want to sing?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You’re freaking insane!” I exclaimed as Lyndsey pointed at the song she wanted to sing.

She giggled and bounced about as she clapped her hands together. I had a feeling that she was slightly drunk.

“Please,” she drew out as she grinned up at me. “You love this song too!”

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “No way in...oh for God’s sakes.”

My protestations were cut off as someone passed me a microphone. I turned my glare from the equipment in my hand and looked at Lyndsey.

“You’d already bloody signed us up hadn’t you?”

Lyndsey smiled at me innocently before pushing me onto the stage.

“And now...Lyndsey and Rosie are going to sing,” the announcer guy chuckled as he looked over at us for a second before shaking his head slightly. “They are going to sing Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry.”

Lyndsey giggled again and pushed me further on to the stage.

“I haven’t drunk enough for this,” I muttered to myself as I heard everyone laugh.

Lyndsey nudged me with her hip as the music started, shouting out ‘all right’ with as much volume as she could. I shook my head and laughed as she wriggled her hips slightly and began singing.

“Break me down, you got a lovely face. We’re going to your place and you got to freak me out. Scream so loud, getting fucking laid. You want me to stay, but I got to make my way,” she sang, looking at me with a small smirk. “Hey, you’re crazy bitch. But you fuck so good, I’m on top of it. When I dream, I’m doing you all night. Scratches down my back to keep me right on.”

Lyndsey winked at me and I shook my head, deciding to just get into the spirit of things.

“Hey, you’re crazy bitch. But you fuck so good, I’m on top of it,” I sang, a grin slowly spreading across my lips. “When I dream, I’m doing you all night. Scratches down my back to keep me right on.”

I moved my hips with the music and Lyndsey giggled and clapped again.

“Take it off, the paper is your game,” I sang as Lyndsey began to dance beside me. “You jump in bed with fame. Another one night paid in full, uh. You’re so fine, it won’t be a loss. Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face. Hey, you’re crazy bitch but you fuck so good, I’m on top of it. When I dream, I’m doing you all night. Scratches all down my back to keep me right on.”

“Hey!” We sang together and Lyndsey turned to me, grabbing my free hand and bringing me closer to her. “You’re crazy bitch but you fuck so good, I’m on top of it. When I dream, I’m doing you all night. Scratches down my back to keep me right on.”

I stole a glance at the table we’d been sitting at and smirked as I saw Brian’s gaze firmly glued to the way Lyndsey was dancing. Everyone else was laughing hysterically, especially Hayley and Jimmy. As with most of Lyndsey’s dancing when she’s drunk, I found myself pulled into somewhat of a dirty dance with her. I have a feeling she was also trying to get a reaction from her husband.

“Get the video,” we sang together. “Fuck you so good. Get the video. Fuck you so good!”

“Crazy bitch,” I sang at Lyndsey with a chuckle.

“Crazy bitch,” she sang back, a giggle filtering through.

“Crazy,” I started but we both finished with, “bitch.”

“Hey, you’re crazy bitch but you fuck so good, I’m on top of it. When I dream, I’m doing you all night. Scratches down my back to keep me right on,” Lyndsey sang, her hips nudging against mine and she darted her tongue out in the direction of her husband.

As I sang I glanced over at Brian and laughed as he squirmed in his seat.

“Hey, you’re crazy bitch but you fuck so good, I’m on top of it. When I dream, I’m doing you all night. Scratches all down my back, come on,” I sang watching as Lyndsey moved around me. “Baby girl, you want it all. To be a star you’ll have to go down.”

As I sang ‘you’ll have to go down’, Lyndsey dipped her body down against mine before standing up as she began to sing.

“Take it off,” she smirked as she fiddled with the bottom of my top. “No need to talk. You’re crazy but I like the way you fuck me! Hey, you’re crazy bitch but you fuck so good, I’m on top of it. When I dream, I’m doing you all night. Scratches all down my back to keep me right on!”

“Hey, you’re crazy bitch. But you fuck so good, I’m on top of it. When I dream, I’m doing you all night. Scratches all down my back to keep me right on. To keep me right on.”

Lyndsey and I shared a glance and smirked as we sang the last line at one another.

“You’re crazy but I like the way you fuck me!”

Lyndsey giggled and threw her arms around me and a giant applause ran through the club. I felt myself blush slightly as Lyndsey dragged me off the stage and over to our table, where I noticed Sarah was flicking through the song book.

“And who’s choice of song was that?” Zacky chuckled as I sat beside him and Hayley.

I pointed over at Lyndsey since I was still panting slightly after losing my breath during the song.

“Why does that not surprise me?” Hayley laughed before looking up as Brian started shouting and whining.

“Give me back my wife! She made me horny!” Brian shouted as Sarah giggled and dragged Lyndsey away.

Lyndsey turned her head and winked at Brian before letting Sarah take her back to the stage. Brian muttered to himself and crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes intently staring at his wife.

“Does anyone else think that Lyndsey might hog the karaoke later?” Jason chuckled.

Hayley shrugged. “She won’t be hogging all night long. I’ve already picked a song for each and every one of you to sing by yourself.”

Protestations suddenly erupted around the table, making Hayley laugh, the loudest probably being mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rosie's outfit
Hayley's outfit
Lyndsey's outfit

Tee hee!! This one (and the next chapter) was fun to write. I hope you find it just as fun to read =D
If you don't know the song, then look it up!! 'Cause it's awesome!!
Comments make me giddy = ) x