I brought you my love, and you brought the bullets.

four.

I woke up to my alarm clock, once again, like every other morning and hoped into the shower and dressed in the usual for work. I walked there, secretly, taking a new route, I couldn't take the chances of running into you know who again. I walked into the paint chipped double doors with the sweet aroma of coffee falling closely around me in comfort, sadly that all evaportated when I looked around the room. My eyes fell harsly onto the same boy who was here yesterday, Brandon.
I sucked in a deep breath and took my place behind the cashregister.

How could I get rid of this boy, is the question that needed an answer. Wait, or is the bigger question here, why do I want him back out of my life? This is what I've wanted, mhmm thinking way too hard again. Damn, just get rid of him for right now, that's all I would really like.

I felt his eyes on me, and I looked up to meet them. We stood connected with eachother for a couple of seconds until I heard the sound of the bell at the door, I looked over to find a girl around my age, rather pretty, but I've never seen her in here before. She glided across the floor and walked up to Brandon. She bent down and kissed his lips and took the seat next to him.

I could feel my face get red and the green monster surely took over my emotions.

Me? Jealous? Why? Just a couple of seconds ago I was complaining how I wanted him out of my life..again. So why am I jealous?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, sorry.
Been way too busy to update,
it's short.
comments?
suggestions?

-emalee.