Don't Get Lost in Heaven

Prologue

I walk casually to the library to met my boyfriend Shikamaru. This would be the first time we would see each other with us actually being boyfriend/girlfriend. We met at my friends party who just so happens to be his friend. I didn't think she would befriend a ninja.

I had called her after I left the party and the first thing she told me is that he thought i was cute. my heart had fluttered at the statement. I told her that I kinda liked him too. She told him that. Then he went crazy trying to call people to call people to call people to get my phone number or email. When I found out he did that all just to contact me I blushed red. When he finally finally called me we had three phone conversations then he finally got fed up with the "small talk" he asked me out. I, of course, said yes. More than a month later we finally get to see each other, I am a blur of happiness.

The previous months before I met him i was debating my orientation. I was also a stress and depressed mess. I was stressed because of all the school work that was being poured on top of me. Layer after layer of work to be done with no time to have fun. I do not know why I was depressed. All i knew was that I was just sad, but no one saw that I was sad because I don't like people knowing how I really feel.

When I get right out side the library doors he comes with his arms spread wide waiting for me to hug him. It seems to go by so slowly as if we were thrown in a time warp. I had to restrain myself from running and colliding into his muscular ninja chest.

"Misa, I'm so happy to see you!" He said into my hair as we almost fall over hugging, I have to stand on my tippy-toes.

When I let go we are both smiling widely. I start walking inside the library, two boys are standing there waiting anxiously in the lobby. I turn my head to look at Shika and back to where the boys were standing. They had disappeared. I ignore it, I mean strange things happen in this city all the time. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Shika looks around. He puts his arm around my shoulder protectively. For what reason I am unsure. By my side vision I see that his eyes wander hesitantly around scanning the area, I guess that it is just his second nature of being a ninja that makes him so cautious.
♠ ♠ ♠
please if you have any idea how to make my writing better tell me please!
comments are greatly appreciated.