Proving grounds of A Wanna Be Hero

Same Shit different day. . .

I woke up to the sound of my clock radio blasting a familiar song into my ears, but I despised the song. I rolled to turn off the radio and lay back down. I laid there for a second playing my morning routine in my head and finally sat up. But I was caught off guard by the sunlight pouring into my room. I looked to my right and observed the scene of the beautiful sun light, complemented by a clear blue sky filled with the graceful belay of birds, the sight was so rich it can bring a tear to a person’s eye, it was so . . . disgusting. I forced the curtain to close and killed the sun light in my room.
I got up, got dressed for school, in uniform white polo and blue jeans. I hate it. I grabbed my cell phone and flipped it open “welcome Dante Might” it said. I also had 3 missed calls from Jezebhel, I smiled. As I walk to my bathroom I thought and prayed that something new was going to happen today. I stared at myself in my bathroom mirror observing myself while brushing my teeth. Short cut hair into a fade, dark brown eyes that look black, thick sharp eyebrows, smooth but intimidating face complimented with sweet eyes if set right and death piercing if I was ever angered, and acne marks from long ago still fading. Big shoulders, big arms and a skinnier waist that goes down to my hard muscles thighs, calves and huge wide feet. I’m pretty well built.
I practiced martial arts all my life but never gained rank or belt on account that my family never stayed in the same spot for too long. As I step out my garage the sun beat my face with its heat as if god wanted to mess with me. It was always hot in Puerto Rico. I remember making sand angels in the beach during Christmas with my step mother’s family. I never got used to the heat. I’ve been living here with my father and step mother. My other brother Seth Might, who is a year younger than me (17), lived with my mother in Florida. So I was here alone Bored out of my mind. But I got used to it
Walking up a street that seem like a mile (exaggerating). During the walk I fantasized about fighting, battles, saving princesses, and dying for innocence. I always day dreamed every chance I get. Either about war or Jezebhel, or saving her or giving her my life. As I arrived to the high way I waited for a bus and stared at a Church across the street. I bowed my head. And the bus came as I got on the bus I thought to myself with a sigh “same Shit, Different day”.