Proving grounds of A Wanna Be Hero

Ileana De Gracia. .my school. . .

I arrived at my school, Ileana de Gracia; it was simple, small, only thirty one class rooms, a hand full of student. The school was surrounded by a cheap weather damaged cement wall in the entrance of the school was a two gates for the opposing side of the roads, in the middle of the two gates was a small both for security; witch is never used, the gate was badly painted and, rust flaked off it often. I knew everyone. I’ve talk to each student at one point in the three years I’ve been here; it was usually because of my beat boxing . . . Puerto Ricans. . . any way I walked up the side of the cement side walk, taking my time I had to say hi to all the girls standing out front I walked through the line of girl kissing most of them on the cheek, the ones that I thought were attractive I gave them a complement. I am a very flirtations individual; so I continued walking up the side of the school passing handshakes and kisses to the faces I that I know. Walking into the right gate, I stared in grief . then i started walking towards the opening of the lobby which was the entrance of my school. On both side of me people sat on cement benches with no back. As I walked pass them o felt my whole back covered by people’s eyes. It never bothered me I always liked attention. Pass the lobby in front of me was a stair case, hallways to the left and right of me. The school was shaped like a box and has two stories witch I jump of occasionally when I got bored. In the middle of the school was an open field with two trees. One on the west side of the school and one on the east side. The east tree was mine.
As I was walking towards the tree I saw all my friends.