Hurricane (I'll Never Outrun)

Blaire Danes loved Adam Siska. Markee Way (Mar-key) loved William Beckett. And now, all four are the undead. The streets of Chicago aren't safe anymore, now that William has over thrown the Volturi and relocated with his band, whom are no longer a band. William leads the Dandies, and Sisky is his loyal friend, and follower. Markee, with her brothers, their band, and her bestfriend, Blaire, are joining clans with Pete Wentz and his Nooses.

But Sisky and Will still love Markee and Blaire. They're determined to take them back, no matter what the cost. They're willing to take down the city of Chicago for their love. But they have to remember; girls do what they want.

In a world of vampires, Blaire and Markee are the strongest...when they're together.

Clans:
Markee Way and Blaire Danes are the Personas.
Mikey Way, Gerard Way, Bob Bryer, Ray Toro, and Frank Iero are the Chemicals.
Andy Hurley, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, and Joe Trohman are the Nooses.
These three clans are formed as one in this story.

William Beckett, Adam Siska, Andy Mrotek, Michael Chislett, Mike Carden, Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, and Jon Walker are the Dandies.

Edward Cullen, Bella Swan Cullen, Renesemee Cullen, Rosalie Hale, Emmett McCarty Cullen, Jasper Hale, Alice Cullen, Carlisle Cullen, and Esme Cullen are the Legendary Cullens. The Legendary Cullens don't have a major part in the story, but they do play a slight role.

Elle Nightwing is a shape shifter that turns into a white tiger. She's a nomad, who travels with her imprintee, who's also a shape shifter. Marson Daybird is Elle's love, who loves her back, and also turns into a white tiger. They both despise blood suckers, but are willing to help when it comes to taking down the "New Volturi".

Disclaimer: Devoney Lynn (Devy! Sullivan) and Paige Erin (Paigey! Siska) do not own any of the above bands, or the Legendary Cullens. We do own Blair, Markee, Elle, and Marson. Thank you!
  1. One; Blaire.
  2. Two; Markee
    Chapter edited by Paigey!
  3. Three; Blaire
  4. Four; Markee
    Chapter edited by Paigey!
  5. Five; Blaire
  6. Six; Markee and Mikey
    Chapter edited by Paigey!
  7. Seven; Blaire
  8. Eight; Markee and Mikey
    Chapter edited by Paigey!
  9. Nine; Blaire
  10. Ten; Markee
    Edited by Paigey!
  11. Eleven; Blaire
  12. Tweleve; Markee
  13. Thirteen; Blaire