Hurricane (I'll Never Outrun)

Ten; Markee

Soon After Blaire left, I went to sit down on the couch with my brothers. They were watching Star Trek, of course. They have to be some of the biggest nerds on the planet! After about twenty minuets of listening to Captain Spok talk I got up and walked to my room.

My room was the last door on the left. I loved my room; it had an amazing view of the lake behind our house. I sat down on my window seat looking out into the night sky. It was a full moon and it shown over the trees and the river behind of our house. It was breath taking.

I decided to draw. I got up and walked over to my desk, grabbing my sketch pad and pencils. I walked back over to the window sat down and started to draw.

Some time later I put my pencil down on the wood of the window seat. I looked at my picture smiling. It had to be one of my favorites. It was a cemetery, there was fog covering the ground. There was a full moon shining down giving the cemetery and eerie feeling to it. There was a man and a women sanding on a hill looking into each others eyes. It was one of my best yet.

I looked out the window again only to see a figure standing by a tree. I looked closer. It couldn't be. I gasped realizing who was standing there watching me. It was my worst nightmare and once my most fondest dream, Will. I stood up from the window and looked back out to see him walking toward me. William.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update I kept forgetting!
I promise it wont happpen again if you guys start COMMENTING!!!!!!!!! XD

~devoney