Hurricane (I'll Never Outrun)

Thirteen; Blaire

"Fuck!"

William was gone again, and Frank and I were outside with nothing to defend ourselves but sheer force. How one vampire could be so impossibly faster than the rest of us, I'd never understand. I guess it was just like me and Mar's talents-our elements only fully worked when we were together, though fire and water worked even when the two of us were separated. But that wasn't my point; I was trying to get myself to understand that William might very well have been inside with Markee already in his arms and I was standing out here with her lover boy!

With that thought, I turned around and headed straight back for the house. The sounds of Mikey and Markee-almost identical in pitch and tone-were already reaching my ears from inside. I knew something was going on, something that would require mine and Frank's help, so I ran as fast as I could to the wall I'd fallen out of, climbed up and hauled myself back into Markee's room with a speed unlike any I've ever known myself to reach before. Frank was right on my tail as we continued to run downstairs, only to find a whole battle in place of the serene setting we'd left.

"Markee!" I called, trying to find her through everyone. I ran down the stairs to the main floor and looked through everyone, trying to find my best friend in the mess of William's minions. One grabbed my arm, forcing me off my feet only to come in face-to-face contact with Spencer Smith. He had a sly smirk on his face, as if he was very pleased with himself now that he had me in his hands. I glared at him as Frank zoomed past the both of us, probably either looking for Bob or Gerard to help him get everyone out.

I could hear a familiar growl next to me, and when I turned my head towards the noise I realized Pete had lowered himself into a defensive crouch. His fingers had become claws and his teeth bared at Spencer; he looked dangerous and lethal, and if Spencer had been smart he would have released me immediately. Instead, he just scoffed at Pete and said, "Loverboy's got a beef because I've got his girlfriend?"

First of all, anyone with eyes could see Pete and I were in no way interested in each other like that. Pete used to have been like my brother as Markee was my sister. Second, it was the wrong idea to taunt Peter Wentz, and I knew that first hand. Pete growled even louder, sounding like a mixture between a bear and a chain saw-a scary mix and one that would be stupid to fuck with. Before I could even so much as turn back to look at Spencer though, Pete had lunged at him and my arm was free. "Pete!" I yelled, hurrying to get him off of Spencer. However, he was much stronger than I was at times-like now-and had me on my ass in a third of a second flat.

There was no use in trying to get him out with me. If I knew Pete, and I did, he'd find his own way out and back to his coven. Always the loyal fighter, Pete wouldn't rest until he was sure Patrick, Andy, Joe, and even maybe myself were safe and out of William and Adam's line of harm. But I just couldn't move; I wanted so badly to help Pete and get him out with me, to get him to safety before I got myself out that I had staid stationary on the floor until someone else was pulling on me. This time, when I looked up I saw blond hair and blue eyes and internally smiled. Bob was my official savior.

He pulled me up and into his arms, stopping for a moment to take in that I was so close to him before realizing that we needed to get the fuck out of the house. He went to turn and run with my hands in his, but stopped and caught me off guard by quickly pushing his lips onto mine. I didn't reject his kiss, and I didn't push him away; I just let him kiss me and told my little inner voice that if Adam say, who gave a fuck? I didn't!

Suddenly though, he did pull away and let go of one my hands, turning towards the front of the house and pulling me along. I found Markee heading towards the kitchen and saw the wall had collapsed, and I pulled my hand out from Bob's and ran after her. She was trying to get Mikey out from under the wall, and I instantly knew if she wanted to get him out without having William appear out of nowhere she'd need help. "Blaire, we have to go!" Bob yelled, following me as closely as he could. I just happened to be faster than him, miraculously.

However, he managed to catch me by the waist and pull me out towards the front door, which he'd pay for at a later time. "Bob! Let me go!" I screamed, all before I felt Bob be hit from behind. He dropped me, but I was quick enough to land on my feet and turn around to face my worst nightmare.

Adam Taylor Siska.

I stared at him, he stared at me, and the fighting around us just continued until someone bumped my arm. I came to my senses and realized how rightfully raging I was, and crouched into a running stance. I barred my teeth and gave Adam the worst glare I ever could. Hell hath no fury like that of a vengeful woman. Adam just smirked and tipped his head, suddenly disappearing the way William outside on the lawn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?! Thank you so much to those that have commented, Dev and I love you so much! <3
And more soon, very definitely!