Hurricane (I'll Never Outrun)

Four; Markee

I stood there starring at the place where Blaire just stood, a pout adorning my face. I looked up at the guys knowing full well that they were watching me, wondering why i was just standing there like an idiot.

"That's not fair! You're just a sore loser. I can't believe you'd say that! You knows it's one of my favorite things to do! That's just wrong, man. Wrong!" I said to myself. I stood there for a couple more seconds before stomping my foot and walking into the house mumbling to myself. I walked in and sat on the couch. Mikey had officially infuriated me by banning me from racing.

"What the hell was that about?" Bob asked turning to look at the rest of the guys. Mikey started laughing.

"I just totally banned her from ever racing again cause she always wins and that it isn't fair," he said laughing again. I just growled on the couch.

"Oh okay. I thought she finally lost her mind or something," Bob said. Frank, Gerard and Ray all made a noise of agreement.

I am not loosing my mind! I am just a little too crazy. I am so going to make Bob pay for thinking i was nuts, I thought to myself, smirking.

Once Mikey and Ray walked through the door, I grabbed their hands and dragged them upstairs to my room to tell them about my wonderful plan to get Bob back for thinking i was nuts.

"Why the hell did you just pull us up to your room?" Ray asked looking at me with confusion written on his face. I just stood their smirking.

"Oh god. I know that face. You have a plan on your evil little mind to get back at someone don't you?" Mikey asked. I just nodded my head. He knew me all to well; he was my twin, after all. "Let me guess. You wan to get Bob back for basically calling you psycho, and you want Ray and I to help you 'cause were are you partners in crime and enjoy playing pranks on people and getting people back just as much as you do?" He asked. I just nodded my head still smirking. Him and Ray looked at each other before smirking.

"Were in!" they said at the same time. I knew they would help me; they always do.
♠ ♠ ♠
XDDD

this is just a filler for whats coming!!!! ENJOY!!!!

XOXO DEVONEY