Hurricane (I'll Never Outrun)

Six; Markee and Mikey

Markee's POV

"OK so you guys now what to do?" I asked looking at my two evil henchmen aka Mikey and Ray. They both nodded. "Good. Scatter," I said,walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Mikey's POV

I got up off Markee's bed and walked into the bathroom to grab my electric razor off the counter. I headed down the hall into Gerard's room to see him laying in his bed asleep. I walked up to him slowly turning on the razor. All of the sudden he jumped up and tackled me to the ground.

"Ha ha! Not today sucker! I heard Markee's plan!" he said smirking. I heard Markee scream down stairs. Then I heard Ray start cussing in Franks room.

I looked up at Gerard with big eyes. "You had Bob and Frank in on your counter plan attack thing?" I asked. He just nodded smirking before pulling out a can of permanent spray paint, and spraying it all over my face.

"What the hell? Shit Gerard!" I yelled jumping up and running down the stairs to see Ray covered in bright neon pink paint and Markee covered in purple.

"I see they got you guys too," I said sitting down next to them on the couch. They both nodded not even looking away from the blank TV screen.

"My plans never fail. I can't believe I lost!" Markee finally said looking up at me.

"I know," I said putting my head on her shoulder. Ray got up from the couch and grabbed one of the spray cans sitting on the floor and started to read it.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He screamed. Both markee and I looked up at him with wide eyes. "This shit is going to be on our faces for two weeks. Two fucking long ass weeks!" He yelled throwing the can to the ground.

"Gerard, Bob, Frank. You three are so dead once this shit is off our faces for good!" Markee and I yelled at the same time. We just looked at each other and started to laugh.

"I hate when you two do that," Ray said. "It's just so weird," He said shaking his head and walking away.

We just started cracking up again.

Markees POV

"I'll be in my room," I said standing up and walking up the stairs. I didn't even wait for a reply i just wanted to be alone I kept thinking about him. I loved him so much then he went and did what he did.

I opened the door to my bed room I went to go sit on my bed but noticed a black envelope resting on my pillow. I froze. I knew it was from him. William. He always used black envelopes with a purple letter and black writing when he wrote me a letter or a song. he knew I loved the two colors put together.

I picked up the letter feeling the coolness of it in my hands in my hands. I opened it.
♠ ♠ ♠
......ha......

I just felt like writing that!