I Feel Your Bruises

Your Love Is The Best Kind

He sits there, staring at me. I don't know if I should feel scared or alarmed. Have I done something wrong? He spins his chair, slamming his feet on the ground every time it threatens to go all the way around. His smile is beautiful, yet it looks so dangerous from here. His eyes are deep, digging at my skin like scalpels.
"Gusti?" My voice rings out in the silent room.
His eyes dart up at me. A small smile spreads on his lips.
"Yes?" He asks.
I'm hesitant.
"A-am I off punishment?"
His eyes change. They're dark.
"I don't know. Can you keep your legs open next time we're having sex?" His voice drags out, hurting my ears, yet nourishing me like the best medicine ever.
I nod, eager.
"Yes, sir."
He's grinning.
"Good."
He waltzes over to me and plants a kiss on my lips.
"I love you." I whisper.
His eyes find mine and he nuzzles his face into my neck.
"I know." He says, equally as silent.
It's been a rough day and I know all he wants to do is sleep. We lay on the couch and snuggle close. His breath slows down and I know he's asleep. I brush his soft, blond hair through my fingers and smile. He's so beautiful and he's all mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was originally supposed to be a one-shot, but my mom came home and started bitching for me to get to bed, so I'll finish the rest, later.
[Sorry, Yana.]