I Feel Your Bruises

Loving You Takes Me To Hell And Back.

"She's lost her mind." She says, giggling into the phone.
I smile and chuckle. I love these random conversations.
"But, who said blue paste doesn't look good in hair?" I ask, obviously knowing the answer.
She shrieks playfully. "I know, right?! Why wouldn't she want her hair styled that way?"
I laugh and sigh.
"Oh hey. Gusti's coming home soon. Talk to you later."
"Ok. By-"
I hang up. I'm way too excited.

I hear a click and I look up, eagerly. The door opens, slowly. I see a blond head peek around the door. I'm grinning and I know it. Yet, he doesn't look so cheerful. Quite angry, actually.
"Who was that?" He asks gruffly, taking the key out of the lock and closing the door.
"Dannie." I answer simply.
His face retorts in displeasure.
"What did I say about her?"
I look down, like an innocent child who's been scolded.
"Not to talk to her..." I answer.
"Right. Then you go and disobey me!" He yells at me, making me flinch.
"But, Gusti.."
"I'm Sir to you at this moment!" He reminds me.
My hands are shaking and I'm scared. He wouldn't hit me...
"She's the only person you would allow me to talk to and now I can't, Sir?"
Would he?
"She's becoming a distraction. I don't want you speaking to her any longer." He walks toward me and grabs a hold of my hair. I'm shaking so much, I'm sure I may be spasming. I let out a gasp and I close my eyes. He won't hurt me...
"Understand?" He grits out.
I don't answer soon enough and just like I said wouldn't happen, his fist makes contact with my jaw and my head flies backwards. I start to sob and I'm gasping for air.
"Answer me!"
"YES, SIR!" I cry out, in pain.
He lets go of my hair with disgust. "You sicken me." he spits out, walking to our room and slamming the door. I'm left there, crying and in shock.
"H-he..hit me.." I stutter out, holding my jaw. I retreat my hand and I can see discreet blood.
I stand up, but I'm weak at the knees, still in disbelief. I fall to the floor and lay there, sobbing.

----

"But, I love him!" I cry out.
"Ayana, you seriously need help, baby, " Ajia pauses. "L-look at your body." She looks like she's about to cry. I can see it in her eyes.
"No, this is the best. He only wants the best for me." I say.
She shakes her head and nuzzles my hair. I can hear she's crying.
"You're all..bruised up.." She whispers.
"I was being bad...he had to punish me, Ajia...I did wrong." I mutter.
She stands up and looks down at me.
"Whatever you did...you don't have to be this severely hurt for it..It's just not right." She cries out. She frustrated.
I stand, towering over her.
"No..you don't understand..he loves me! You don't understand at all.."
She stomps her foot, mad.
"Abuse is not love!" She's sobbing.

Gustav loves me. I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided to continue this small fic as a chapter story. [for the happiness of Yana]

Peace
[eat taco, you bastards!] ^_^