Daddy's Little Darlings

Razor

What would your first thought be if you found your mother lying on her bed, pouring blood and your father was no where to be seen?
My first thought: Dad's killed her.
My dad has killed my mother.
He hasn't though. Mum is still alive, just. I shake her, I scream at her, but only her eyelids flicker slightly.
" STOP IT, MUM! WAKE UP!" I shout. I don't want this to happen.
I try to keep a cool head and I check where she's bleeding. Her wrists. Her wrists are pouring blood,and so are the gashes across her throat. Mum tried to kill herself. Is that all I, Danny, are wort? No goodbyes and a razor? It makes me angry, it makes me lonely.
Mum is wearing a long cotton skirt, and I rip bunchs of material off and wrap them round her wrists, hold them to her throat. I put pillows under her head, and phone for an ambulence. I am crying now, my hands shaking so badly I drop the phone. I stutter down the line and the woman at the other end promises someone will be there soon.
Soon isn't quick enough.
A couple of hours ago, I was at school,walking down the corridoors laughing with my best mates, teasing Mia and stealing Tasha's sweet.Now this.

-sorry it's really short, I just have to go-