Scars

A New Plan

Giggles or better known as Joey to Zeke walked through the front doors to his "house". No one knew that Zeke really owned a house on the good side of town. Everyone just thought that he stayed in his bachelor pad, but no that was only a cover up. Joey paced back and forth wondering what would happen if somehow The Joker found out that he was the one who had informed Zeke on all of the information.

Zeke: Calm down, Joe.
Joey: I'm freaking out, what if he fucking finds out about me telling you this shit. I'm a dead man!
Zeke: He's a dead man!

Joey wanted to believe Zeke, he really did. But how could he? He had witnessed this man kill over a hundred people without feeling one ounce of remorse or guilt, and most of the people he killed he done it for fun. So he wondered how painful his death would be if he found out that he was the reason for his 'girl' going missing, not to mention chained to a bed with a bruised cheek.

Scarlett opened her eyes after a night of attempting to sleep in a very uncomfortable position, not only did she ever sleep on her back at home, but her arms was hand cuffed to the bed post so it wasn't comfortable at all. Her headache got worse due to the impact of his fist against her cheek. She just wished it would all be over.

She just groaned at the loud sound of rumbling. She mentally slapped herself for not eating that food when she had a chance, now here she was starving and no way to possibly get loose.

The Joker and Chad were walking around an empty warehouse when they heard something. The Joker pulled his blade out from his pocket and held it to his side prepared for anything. Then a flash shinned on him and Chad. Then a familiar voice to both of them echoed through the warehouse.

Carmine: Find her?
Chad: No, dad.

Carmine Falcone along with some of the mob members were also on the hunt for Scarlett. Chad had informed the Falcone's earlier that day about her disappearance. The Joker didn't mind that they was helping, he just wanted her found, but he dared each and every one of them not to touch Zeke. He wanted him all for himself.

Carmine: I've got several men over on East Gotham looking.

Carmine looked over at the man in the purple suit almost in disgust. He knew there was more to the story than simply Chad working for him. He knew Scarlett was some how caught up with him, or else he wouldn't be out here breaking his ass to find her. Carmine joined the team along with Chad and the Joker as they looked through more of Gotham. Once again his search was coming up empty handed as daylight was approaching. Where could she be?

Chad: He has to go to work sooner or later. Have someone follow him from there.

The Joker let off a evil smirk. Chad was clever, very clever he thought. They headed back to the hideout so he could give his best man Dopey the new plan. He wanted him to follow Zeke from the time he left the Police Department until he entered a building that could possibly lead to Scarlett.

________________________

Zeke stood there early that morning placing his officer outfit on. He smirked in the mirror as he heard a knocking on the door. He knew it was Joey, the only other person who was inside the house beside Scarlett, and well her hands were kinda tied, he laughed to himself.

Zeke: Yes?
Joey: Uh.. do I uncuff her?

He just shook his head. He had Joey prepare food for her, and he came to ask him the most retarded question? Looking at the clock he realized he still had nearly an hour before his shift was to began. He smiled devilishly to himself as he walked out of the room and looked at Joey.

Zeke: I'll feed her.

Walking into the kitchen he picked up the plate that contained a pancake and headed to he room. At first he planned on allowing Joey to take the handcuffs off so she could eat, but now he decided that if she didn't want to let him feed her; then she didn't deserve the food.

Her eyes looked up towards the door when she heard the jingle of the door knob. In walked a man who she now hated with a burning passion. She flashed him an evil glare as he walked in with a smirk across his face. She saw that he had a plate in his hand, and hoped that he was going to uncuff her and allow her to eat.

He walked closer and took a seat on the bed beside her. He set the plate down and then smiled up at her as he traced a hand from her leg up to her stomach pulling part of her shirt up as he went. The feel of his rough hands against the soft flesh of her stomach sent chills down her spine and disgusted her.

Zeke: Here's the deal, Princess.

She just continued to shoot him a glare. Never taking her eyes off him or not speaking a word. She was well aware of what he was trying to do. He was trying to break her, and it wasn't going to work.

Zeke: What's wrong, isn't that what he calls you?

She couldn't stand it anymore. She looked away, or at least moved her eyes away. She could no longer look at this man. She felt weight shift on the bed and soon felt weight on her thighs. She turned her eyes back and looked straight in front of her and once again shot him a evil glare as he just smiled and adjusted himself as he straddled her.

Zeke: Now we can do this my way, or you can starve.

He said reaching down and began to use the fork to cut a piece of the pancake. He raised it up to her mouth and told her to 'open up'. She didn't move though. If her only source of getting food was to get it served to her by Zeke while he straddled her then she would rather starve. He attempted for several more minute's to get her to eat. When she wouldn't he just smiled and crawled off of her.

Zeke: Have it your way, don't worry though. You won't be here too much longer, well at least in this room. Once all the troubles with your cousin and little freak of a boyfriend have passed I'm moving you to my room.

She just continued to look at him, still not speaking a word. So it was aware now that he had no intentions on letting her go even if he did kill Jack and Chad. So how was she bait at all? All of the sudden Scarlett gasped as she felt him roughly cut her shirt. Once he cut down a pretty good pace he tossed the knife to the corner and then ripped the shirt the rest of the way.

Zeke: I like this view of your body much better.

He spat out as he walked out of the room. She heard a click and then a set of keys jingle. She couldn't believe he had just ripped her shirt off and left her laying here in her bra and jeans.

Zeke had first planned on letting her go, but now that she showed her true feelings toward him he knew that he couldn't do that. He'll now have to keep her, but he didn't mind at all. It had been his fantasy for awhile now to have Scarlett locked away in his bedroom, and once The Joker and her cousin was out of the picture he would be living that fantasy. The people of Gotham would probably just assume she was dead, like her cousin would be.

Dopey watched Zeke as he walked into the building. He phoned the boss to let him know that he was right on que with the plan. Zeke thought he was ahead of the curb, but yet he didn't know what The Joker had up his sleeve.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image