Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Self Loathing

Self Loathing

"Sean, Sean, Sean. When the...hell are you gonna get some pussy?" My best friend Ian slurred and bubbled drunkenly. I shifted uncomfortably, trying not to show my discomfort. My other friends jeered behind the unstable Ian, grabbing onto Oli to balance. "Us guys are going down to the strip clubs now...you coming? You can get some....YEAH!" He continued, as the other jeered louder.

My knees shook in my skinny jeans, and my forehead began to wrinkle. I had no choice, I had to go with them or they'd find out my horrifying secret. 18 with no notches on my bedpost, they'd be so ashamed. I'd never be able to live it down.

"Alright, boys, lets go," I smiled, it wouldn't take much of a convincing smile to get past these piss heads.

As I looked around my best friends, Ian, Oli, Matt and Rhys, they were all such good looking guys. I stared at my own reflection in the window of Lime (highly rated bar) and despised what I saw. Chubby face, dimples, stupid teeth, even braces didn't fix them. My silly floppy hair didn't do anything for my face either.

"Come on Smith, don't ruin Rhys' birthday you bloody spoil sport!" I heard Oli call in his strong Yorkshire accent, so I stopped my self loathing and followed.