Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Tops off Party! Part 2

“...Err, no thanks Josh. Thanks for the off...” I trailed off, spinning around to see some random person I’d never seen before in my life throwing up all over Jay’s laptop.

“Holy shit, that’s my brother’s laptop!” I said, rushing to the person, whoever it was and pushing them out of the way. I prodded at the silver laptop, covered in silvery, slippery saliva and chunks of god-knows-what. My stomach rumbled, feeling sick myself as I stood to go get a cloth.

“Sorry mate,” The vomiter said, stumbling and placing a saliva covered hand on my shoulder, I winced. “I’m Max, I,” he burped “Dint mean to blow chunks on yer laptop...” He went pale again, clutching my shoulder. “Where’s yer bathroom?” He said, choked. I pointed to the stairs and he drunkenly darted for the stairs, and I cringed as I heard him trip, and his floppy head appeared at the bottom of the stairs, out cold. A few of who I was assuming were his friends, rushed to his rescue as I turned my attention back to Josh who was still watching me intently. Hayley appeared again, with a damp cloth. I smiled at her in appreciation.

“I’ll leave you to baby-sit the pissed ones, I can’t believe they’re out of it already,” Josh laughed, smiling at Hayley whom he put his arm around.

“I Know tell me about it. Oli didn’t warn me about this,” I laughed, picking up the dribbling laptop and beginning to mop up the vomit. Both Josh and Hayley pulled a face, as did I as the smell hit us all. Whiskey.

----------------

It was now later on into the night, the lights were out, the curtains were drawn, at least 2 more crates of lager had entered the house since the beginning of the party, and the disco lights and glow sticks were out illuminating the house. I no longer knew where all the vomit on the floor was, it was impossible to locate any broken glass, and when I felt a face being stood on I couldn’t see who it was. I hadn’t had the chance to drink that much tonight because of running after everyone all night, but all the colours rushing around the room making people’s faces that I could see various neon colours, made everything a little dizzy mixed with even the tiniest bit of vodka, that now seemed to be swimming around my head and sloshing around in my stomach...

And not to mention, once Josh had called a Tops off party, everything was too chaotic after that to control. There were more couples, even threesomes making out than I expected, random t-shirts strung around the room and in the kitchen, where I had run out of food. Which was probably why everyone was so drunk, drinking on an empty stomach. I spied some girls bra hanging above my cooker using my trust pink glow stick, my only light, so there was some girl somewhere with her breasts out. Great.

I felt my way around the wall, not knowing really where anyone or anything was anymore, but I tried to find the stairs, hoping that the vomiter (Max), or anyone else for that matter was out cold on the bottom of the stairs. I was relieved to feel a big picture frame that was the family portrait hanging on the wall, which I realised when I held my trust stick up to it, lighting up my light bulb shaped head defiantly. I shimmied my way across peoples heads, discarded t-shirts and broken glass bottles to finally stumble into my hallway, therefore the bottom of the stairs. I sighed, annoyed and switched the light on, seeing the braless girl kissing some guy on the stairs.

“Oh my god I’m sorry,” I cringed, jumping over them., they didn’t even notice me as the girl ran her fingers cheekily along the guy’s jeans...I ran up the stairs, turning the light back off when I got to the top and I stopped. Ignoring the clatter from downstairs, I listened for anyone else on this floor of the house. Hearing nothing, I pushed the door to my room, sighing. My place of solace. If I didn’t have ‘guests’ I’d have a bath...

“Woah, Shit!” I jumped when I opened my door, to see a small-ish girl stood in the middle, looking at my photographs stuck randomly all over my red painted wall. She looked at them, misty eyed, smiling to herself. She was very pretty, she had short a short blonde bob with a piece of patterned cloth tied around her head acting as a hair band, from what I could see she had big eyes and clean, pure white skin. She was very slim, and the best thing was, she didn’t dress like a total slut or a scene kid. She just dressed herself. She seemed to have a slight hippy style to her, which I immediately liked about her. She just stood in her little brown flat ballet shoes, twiddling the ends of her hair staring at each photograph carefully. She didn’t seem to notice me as I walked in, either that or she didn’t care.

“Sorry, am I disturbing you?” I said sternly, and immediately regretted it. I winced as she spun around, entering reality. She jumped up, grabbing the brown sack at her feet which I guessed was her bag.

“Oh, I’m really sorry,” She said, startled. I held my hands out.

“It’s ok, I didn’t mean to frighten you,” I said, in my best calming voice. “I just wondered what you were doing in here,” She smiled, placing her bag on her shoulder.

“I was just exploring the house, I’m sorry how intrusive of me,” She giggled. Her voice was incredibly cute.

“It’s fine, as long as you didn’t go in my brother’s room.” I said, thinking of the horror she would embrace if she ever set foot in there. She seemed so innocent and pure.

“No, I didn’t get around to it,” She took a step toward me.

“You don’t even wanna know what’s in there,” I laughed, making her laugh too. Her laugh sounded like a wind chime, tinkling in the wind. As she took a step closer, I noticed she wasn’t wearing any make-up, which completely ticked a box for me. Natural beauty.

“So, what’s your name?” She enquired, studying me. “You look like a Kyle...” She said quietly.

“No, my name’s Sean. I’m hosting the party,” I smiled, not so proud of the actual party, just the fact that she asked my name was a great sign. She seemed so sweet.

“Nice to meet you Sean, I’m Eva,” She held out her hand for me to shake, as she was now stood right in front of me. I shook it, and looked into her eyes, confirming the start of something new with her. Her eyes sparkled an emerald green, widening as I looked into them.

“You have gorgeous eyes,” Eva said, still not letting go of my hand. These girls like hand holding, it struck me. “There like, coffee colour,” She giggled, raising a dainty finger to my face, caressing the area around my eyes. Her touch made my stomach flip, pushing my heart right into my mouth, making me speechless. I hesitated, I didn’t quite know what to do next.

“Thanks...”I almost whispered, raising my own hand to hers, taking it, She smiled, looking back into my eyes.

“Do you wanna dance?” She asked me. I frowned, eyebrows knitted.

“But there’s no music,” I said, dumbstruck.

“No, downstairs, in a flow of colours, silly.” She asked. She seemed keen, although I wasn’t. But I was certainly intrigued, so I nodded. Grinning, she laced her fingers with mine and lead the way down the stairs, down back into the blackness, past the couple who were now moaning into each other’s mouths, and into the room which now had a greeny-orange glow hanging over it, heads bopping up and down into the colourful mist, dancing without a care in the world.

I followed Eva who seemed to know where she was going better than I did, and she stopped in what felt like a fairly roomy space. I held my glow stick to try find her face, finding it just by my chin. She held her blue glow stick up to my face so she could see it, smiling. She stood close to me, and with her free hand she placed it around my waist, and she began to sway to the slow music, that had now been turned down. My heart leapt, why was this happening so perfectly?

Shaking, I placed my free hand on her waist, that was swaying perfectly in time to the music. I spied her smiled at me, and at that moment my heart melted. And as soon as it did, her hold on me got tighter. Both around my waist and on my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of Eva? Chapter good or bad? Comment!