Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Under Pressure

I walked out my bedroom a few minutes later, to see what damage was done. Oli better have stuck around to help me clean up, since he helped me organise all this.

I went downstairs after finding nobody upstairs, to see everyone from last night slumped on the sofa. The majority of the mess from the floor was clean, and I spied Oli coming back from the kitchen with another plastic bag.

“Hey Sean! How’d it go with Eva, then, if you didn’t shag her?” Again, I could have killed him. Was he trying to embarrass me? Everyone’s tired heads snapped up to look at me, I spied Hayley’s orange hair sprawled on Josh’s knee, who was grinning at me. Hayley still seemed to be sleeping. I nodded at Josh, and looked at the other faces, few of which I recognised. I saw the vomiter, Max, weakly smile at me. I nodded at him. Killer hangover I guessed. I saw the girl that was topless on my stairs, and I was glad to see her with some clothes on, and she was hugging the guy she was with next to her. I tried not to linger my eyes on them for too long.

“Come on Sean, Eva’s one of my best friends I wanna know if she’s found love!” One of the guys next to Josh piped up. I gave him a questioning look, I didn’t recognise him from last night. He had bleached blonde, spiky scene hair and a huge, cheesy smile. He looked like someone I should have remembered, he seemed like a pretty significant face.

“Oh, Sorry, I’m Kyle,” He said, throwing me a cheesy smile. “Eva’s best friend. So anyway, c’mon, spill the beans!”

I grew red, dying from embarrassment inside. I had the potential of sounding pathetic here.

“Well, we kissed,” I started, and everyone suddenly jumped up, whooping, and scaring me. I didn’t expect that. A few people came over, ruffling my hair, shaking my hand and hugging me. The person hugging me was Hayley, who looked tired. Through the congratulations, I greeted her and hugged her close. Kyle came over, shaking my hand vigorously.

“Thanks, Sean. You have no idea how much she needs some love right now bless her.” I smiled back, I was glad to know all this. Then it suddenly clicked.

They all set us up.

I glanced over at Oli through the crowd, giving him a nervous but thankful look, trying to tell him through facial expressions that I’d figured him out. I went to sit down with Hayley, Josh and Kyle, and Oli joined us too.

“Oh, by the way everyone thanks for cleaning up a little. It’s saved me a lot of time,” I smiled, and everyone applauded. I felt an overwhelming sense of belonging, making me smile. Everyone then drifted to their own conversations in their own little groups, whilst I drifted into mine.

“You know, I’m sorta glad you didn’t shag her,” Josh started, talking to me. “Cos then it’d be like a one night stand, and I’m sure us lot totally wanna see you guys together properly,”

“I wouldn’t just shag her like that,” I stated, smiling, getting nods of approval from everyone.

“I think we found the right guy for Eva,” Kyle stated, giving Oli a high five. I wondered, why where they so adamant on finding her someone else?

“You got that right, look at him he’s one of the nicest guys I’ve met in ages,” Hayley said, reaching over Josh to hug me. I hugged her happily, and felt an even more overwhelming sense of belonging. Oli had brought me into this scene and it was finally the right one. I thanked Hayley and passed her back to Josh.

“So why were you trying to find her a guy anyway?” I asked, and immediately knew it was the wrong question. Kyle shifted uncomfortably.

“’cos, she had a bad time with her last boyfriend.” Kyle began. I feared this. “That bastard, I won’t tell you who it is, but he cheated on her. A lot. And she was totally besotted with him, and he broke her heart.”

Silence.

“But that was about a year and a half ago now, and she’s back on her feet, ready to lurrrrve someone,” Josh lightened the mood. “And you’re that person Sean,”

Why did I feel like too much pressure was being put on me?

One must not make mistakes, One must not make mistakes, One must not make mistakes, One must not make mistakes, One must not make mistakes, One must not make mistakes, One must not make mistakes.....
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Someone’s unsubscribed.

This makes me sad :(

Well, This is Kyle Burns, From Forever the sickest kids. He’s the Kyle in the story
Image
Double Chapterage, FTW!