Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Arachnophobia

It was around 2pm now, and everyone I didn’t really know had left the house. I was pleased with how the party had gone, and not just because I’d slept next to the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I felt on top of the world, despite the deep throbbing that had been pulsating in the back of my head since I woke up. I felt like running around to Ian’s house and screaming HA in his stupid smug drugged up face. I hated him now, I only wanted to see him again if he was properly apologising to me. Well, not even that. I didn’t wanna hung out with him anymore.

Besides, I’d found my own crowd now. A crowd that actually seemed to like me. And I’d only just met half of them to be honest. And it was all ‘cos of Oli, he saved me from Ian and Matt’s stupid crowd. I hadn’t even spoken to Matt, he followed Ian around like a puppy dog. Apparently, according to Oli, Matt turned up last night, took a bottle of beer, sat on the sofa swigging it then left saying the party was shit. He didn’t even make the effort to have fun, word had it. Well, I didn’t have time for him anymore.

Now, left slouching on the sofa was me, Oli and Kyle. Josh took Hayley home, because she felt ill and we were meeting Josh in Starbucks on River street at 4. He was juts making sure Hayley was ok, then we were gonna order some coffees and wait for Eva to finish work. Oli and Kyle kept whispering to each other, and wouldn’t tell me what they were saying, so it made me a little bit nervous.

“Right, guys I’m going for a shower before we go into town.” I stated, walking out of the kitchen with a few bags of McCoy’s crisps for the guys, chucking them at them.

“Gotta look good for Eva!” Kyle shouted, tucking into his crisps as I took to the stairs for a shower. I got into the white bathroom, switching the shower switch on as I went. I scratched my head sighing, leaning into the bath to switch the shower on. I looked down, seeing something moving in the dark, rather hairy plughole below me.

“ARGH!” I screamed, looking into the bath, seeing a huge hairy spider climbing out of the plughole. I clung onto the shower curtain, legs beginning to shake. I’ve had a fear of spiders for as long as I can remember, when I see one that’s too big for my liking, I just freeze and wait for someone to come to my rescue. I remember when I crashed at Matt’s one night, and a spider crawled across my sleeping bag and I screamed, like a girl, might I add, and woke a rather pissed Ian up. He didn’t let me live it down for years. Stupid twat. God I hate him.

“Sean, you alright mate?” I heard Oli shout up. I choked, I couldn’t say anything. I just watched the spider crawl with it’s little spindly legs clawing at my bath. I now knew I wouldn’t stand in it for a week now it had put it’s stupid spidery horrible germs on it.

Worried I might have fallen over, Oli came up the stairs. I really wanted to let go of the shower curtain so I didn’t look like a twat in distress, but I couldn’t. My joints froze, along with my face in a shocked, worried expression. Oli pushed the door open, see me hanging onto the shower curtain.

“Sean, what’s-” cutting him off, the shower curtain gave way on my grip, I didn’t realise the whole of my weight was on it. I fell in a flash, crashing, falling into the bath hitting my head on the side. Crushing the spider under my hip with a splat.

Oli just looked at me, in a awkward moment of silence.

“I won’t say anything,” Oli said, offering a hand to help me up.

“Thanks,” I smiled. Ian would have had a fucking field day, I tell you.

----------

I walked into Starbucks, my crew following on behind, when I spotted Eva serving some dark haired guy at the counter.

“We’ll get a table,” Kyle said, running toward the leather sofas and pod chairs grouped together in the corner. I smiled at their childishness.

“We’ll have double chocolate Frescattos, Sean! We’ll give you the money in a bit,” Oli called over. “Oh, and get a chocolate orange Latte for Hayley, and a caramel hot chocolate for Josh. He’s a pussy and doesn’t like coffee,”

I turned to the counter, as I was next in line and stepped up, Eva greeting me.

“Hey Sean!” She exclaimed, hugging me over the counter. I grinned, hugging her back. “How are you?” She asked, organising some foam cups in front of her.

“I’m good,” I smiled, looking her in the eye. I realised she was blushing a light pink, which made me feel really good, to be honest, It meant she actually liked me

“What can I get you?” She looked over at the door to the back of the cafe, seeing someone staring at her sternly. I giggled.

“Best look like you’re working,” I whispered, leaning into her. She nodded, and turned to get some plastic lids.

“Anyway, can I get 3 double chocolate Frescattos, a chocolate orange latte and a caramel hot chocolate, please. And whatever your having,” I cringed. Stupid line. But nowhere near as much as I used to cringe, when I said something stupid. I suppose that meant I was getting more comfortable with Eva...

“Sure, so that’s 3 double chocolate Frescattos, a caramel hot chocolate, a chocolate orange latte and a banana milkshake,” Eva said loudly, to prove to her boss, who was scowling again, that she was actually taking orders. I guessed she got into trouble because of these lot quite often. I nodded, giggling at her cheekiness and watched as she turned around to get our order.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, startling me. I turned around quickly, seeing a rather pale looking Hayley and Josh, grinning widely behind her.

“Hey guys, Hayley, are you feeling any better?” I asked, leaning on the counter. I placed my arm around her as she nuzzled my chest.

“No, not really. But I wanted to see you guys so I came out,” She said into my chest. I passed her back to Josh, nodding at him.

“Well, I got you a chocolate orange latte, and I got you a caramel hot chocolate J,” I smiled, turning back to the counter where 3 of the 6 cups were already waiting.

“Eve, can you bring them over for us? Hayley needs to sit down I think.” I asked her, and she looked over her shoulder at me and nodded in response. I took Hayley’s hand and walked over to Oli and Kyle, where everyone sat.

“Let me just clock off and I’ll come join you,” Eva called from the counter, placing all the cups in a little holder and taking off her hat and apron. I nodded at her, smiling and budging up the sofa so Hayley could sit down.

“Hungover?” Oli asked cheekily, causing Hayley to weakly wave her arm in his direction in annoyance.

“Fuck you Oliver,” she slurred, collapsing into Josh’s shoulder.

Eva came over with our drinks, causing Kyle to whoop loudly.

“Shut up Kyle, do you want me to loose my job? I’ve already had 2 warnings because of you guys!” She exclaimed, glancing at her boss. Just as I was about to grab my drink, Eva parked her little ass on my knee, cuddling me and kissing me on the forehead. I felt everyone’s eyes on me, smiling at me. I wasn’t finding this creepy at all...

“So, are you 2 together now?” Josh asked, stroking Hayley’s orange hair lightly. I didn’t know what to say, so I just looked at Eva.

“Yeah, of course we are,” She said. At that moment, I felt a pang in the depths of my chest. I’d only met her a matter of 24 hours ago, where we moving too fast? I got a little scared at that point, not knowing how I could approach this one. I took a sip of my drink through the green Starbucks straw, loosening my grip on Eva a little.

What the hell do I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I have feedback on this please? I don’t know what people think about this and I’m starting to get people unsubscribing...:cheese:
Thanks, guys
xxx