Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Nervous?

Nervous?

We passed several strip clubs along the street, both gay and straight, as I shuffled along nervously behind my 4 best friends. They all stumbled along with their arms around each other singing. The alcohol in my own stomach sloshed and bubbled around, making me feel incredibly ill. More ill than I already was.

I could have sworn my face went white when the guys stopped in front of "Ronnie's", Ian's friend's new club. The building was tall and booming with ear splitting metal music, with red, swirly graphics tying themselves around naked girls on posters and printed on the window. Well, at least it was a metal-based club. I could expect nothing less from Ronnie.

Ronnie Radke had always wanted to open a strip club, more than he wanted to make music, which was what he used to do before he won the lottery and opened a line of strip clubs. He's like a huge pimp now here in Cardiff, a huge babe magnet. Good looking, charming and rich. The exact opposite of me.

Rhys cheered as he peered through the blackened window, causing all the other guys to turn around almost falling over in the process.

My head spun in the vertigo of it all, I knew that if I didn't disappear tonight with a hot girl on my arm the guys would start asking questions. Especially Ian, my best friend out of the 4. These lot were the most intrusive nosy people I'd ever met, so I really needed to try get some...err...pussy tonight. I hated using that word, it sorta implied the girls were like animals, which there not. I'd like to think I have more respect for women than the other guys.

Ian led the group, as he always did and pushed the heavy black door open, while shoving a wad of money, god knew how much, into the bouncer's hand. I followed reluctantly, my knees knocking together as I walked, into the black, metal, abyss that was Ronnie's.

I followed Ian and the guys past bunches of dancing stark-naked girls, lingerie on the floor and guys biting their lips, towards the bar where our long lost friend Ronnie stood with his arm Lent casually on a dance pole.

"IAN!!" He called, his face going from smug to excited, and ran toward the group of us, giving out high fives as I looked on nervously.

"Heyy Seannn...how the hell are ya doin' mate? Whaddaya think of the club eh? Ian seems to like it," He grinned, pointing over to Ian who was already dancing with some dark haired babe.

"Err, it's great Ron, great to see you got what you wanted," I winced inside, unable to figure out why this would be someone's dream thing to do.

He leaned in to me "Nahh mate, whaddaya think of the employees, you know what I'm sayin'?" I shifted uncomfortably, wondering what to say.

"Errr...yeah, the employees" I quoted "Seem great," I smiled weakly at him, hoping and praying he couldn't see the pathetic person inside.

"Take yer pick then my friend! I take it Ian's already paid you in but the girls like a bit of a tip ya know?" He pointed at his chest, and I knew exactly what that meant. I didn't wanna spend money in here! Ronnie then put his arm around me and led me into a huge crowd of girls and said again "Take your pick, please, I'll get you a free drink if you do,"

That didn't sound tempting at all.

"Cheers Ronnie but...I like to take my time picking the fit ones you know?" I asked, hoping to sound legitimate.

"Smith, come on boy don't be a pussy go get some pussy! Hey, how about Veronica?" He stopped a dark haired girl carrying a tray of snacks, who was wearing far too much make-up and had far too many tattoos "Veronica, this is Sean, he's in the mood for a dance...make it special, he's a friend of mine." He winked at her, took the tray off her and parted through the crowd, leaving me with the Amy Winehouse lookalike.

To my absolute horror, she grabbed me right away around the waist making me sweat. And not in a sexual way.

To my horror again, she pushed me backwards and I thankfully fell on a black leather sofa as she tried to make eye contact with me. I didn't dare look her in the eye, she might rape me. She waddled over to me, hips shaking, teeth biting her blood red bottom lip. I composed myself, trying not to look like an idiot. Maybe if one of the guys saw me with this Veronica girl they might not question me...at least for a while.

She perched myself on my knee, straddling me. Her rather big breasts almost smothered my face, I was praying she didn't take them out of the supposedly sexy red bra she wore. I tried to look like I was enjoying myself, but I'm not sure it worked.

"So baby, wanna play a game?" She purred, stroking my face and cupping my chin in her hand. I hesitated, gawped at her numbly.

"I'll take that as a....yes," She whispered sexually in my ear, and I closed my eyes, cringing inside as her hand slipped down my torso, going lower and lower until she stopped at my chest. I exhaled in relief. "You nervous?" She whispered, tickling my ear. I wanted to nod hastily, but that wouldn't look good. She'd report right back to Ronnie.

"No," I whispered back, trying to stop my voice shaking. I inhaled as she moved her hand further down to my stomach, and she toyed with the buckle on my belt.

"Nervous?" She asked again, purring a little deeper. I shook my head, truly unable to speak with the nervousness filling my veins.

With that, she began to move her hand again, and this time she toyed with the rim of my boxers, making me incredibly nervous. My eyes widened in shock as she began undoing my belt, while giggling softly. I heard Oli cheer somewhere not so far away, and I hoped it was at me. I wasn't doing this for nothing.

I drew my attention back to my pants, as soon as Amy Winehouse had her hand in them.

"Nervous?"

I was starting to think this girl was an animal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, thanks I've had an incredible response... shame i only have one comment...xD I'd really like some more feedback if you guys don't mind...would be nice.