Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Finding out the Truth

I walked the streets of Cardiff, it was broad daylight now, and I was so relieved to be in a familiar and comfortable place for the first time in 24 hours. Firstly, I intended to go to Ian's, to see if he saw what happened to me. I'd go see all the guys, interrogate them, and then if that failed-which it probably would, I would go to Ronnie. Even though I really didn't wanna see him at the moment.

I came to Ian's battered 'Bachelor pad' as he liked to call it, and rang the bell.

"Hello?" Ian's voice croaked through the speaker

"Hiya mate, It's Sean. Can I come in?"

"Sure," he slurred tiredly, and buzzed me in.

I walked up to the 3rd floor of the block of flats overlooking the looming city of Cardiff, and knocked once before letting myself in. I hadn't been here for a while, and it had certainly got messier. And smellier...

"Ian, it smells of sex in here. What did you get up to last night?" I asked, wrinkling my nose. This was one of the reasons I didn't have sex. Ian had put me off for life, he'd had Chlamydia about 4 times. And by the look of him he'd probably got it again. Those girls in Ronnie's were probably infested with crabs and the lot.

"Brought some girls from Ronnie's home. Had 'em both screaming. You?" He smiled. He was expecting me to tell him some epic sexual fantasy come true by the look of his face.

"Err, see Ian this is what I came to ask you." I started, sitting on the bed cringing. It felt a bit damp. "I can't remember,"

Now Ian looked interested.

"What happened?" He asked, so I began to tell him my epic, extremely non-sexual story. Without the crying bit, of course
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the shortness, I haven't got time, but I'll update real soon.

Hope it entertained you though xD

Much love to commenters and subscribers