Status: Slowly Active

Sex Drive

Encountering Ronnie

I appeared back in the street I was last night, the street with all the strip clubs and the memories came flooding back. Bad ones unfortunately, but I was so angry and upset I had to speak to Ronnie to clear this up. My worst nightmare right now would be walking into the club and seeing Veronica again, for one I didn’t want her to see I was upset, and two...well, she’s not very easy on the eyes if I’m honest.

I reached the door of Ronnie’s, getting a deja vu as I pushed the door open, half expecting to see a load of stark naked girls wallowing around but I didn’t. The floor was empty, the club spotless. The deep red walls didn’t have a load of horny guys leant against it watching the action getting pissed outta their heads. The wall was shiny and clean, the club actually looked really swanky. Not a girl in sight. Not anyone in sight...

“Ronnie?” I called, my voice bouncing off the deep red walls. I stopped dead by a leather chair I recognised as the one I nearly got raped in, and quickly jumped and moved away from it, as if it was diseased. I stopped dead again, realising there was no answer so I walked deeper into the club.

“Ronnie, mate it’s Sean,” I called a little louder. “I need to talk to you,” I waited again, no answer. I walked behind the bar, feeling a little intrusive but the door was open, and I was desperate. I ventured through the door, and began to hear movement on the floor above me.

Ronnie’s flat.

“Ronnie?” I called up the stairs beside me as I went through the doors, and the movement stopped.

“Smith?” Ronnie’s voice called back, almost striking fear into my cowardly heart. If I hadn’t already mentioned it I was a tad scared of Ronnie...

“Yeah it’s me,” I called back, trying to stop my voice from breaking. He came down the stairs, defiant. Wearing just a towel around his waist covering the bottom half of his body. His torso was dripping wet, his usually wild black hair fell flat, stuck to his face.

“Hey Smith, what’s up?” He asked, keeping the towel up with one hand and shaking my hand with the other. I didn’t feel as intimidated, if he tried to attack me I could at rip his towel off. If that wouldn’t piss him off more...

“I need to talk to you, about your “employees”,” I started. Ronnie looked at me bewildered.

“Go on,” He said, taking a seat on step. I sat beside him reluctantly.

“One of them spiked my drink last night and I woke up in a barn chained to the wall, did you know anything about this?” I asked, trying my best to sound stern and serious. I looked at him, and a small smile began to curl at the end of his lips. My heart sank.

“I’m sorry Seany boy, I had to, I couldn’t resist...you looked scared outta your life last night!” Ronnie broke into a fit of laughter, trying to stifle it just like Ian did.

“So you wanted to scare me more,” I said bluntly, looking him in the eyes, disappointed. Ronnie stopped laughing.

“I’m sorry, it was only a bit of fun,” Ronnie said to try and soothe me as I stood up to leave.

“Yeah, that’s what they all say. I was scared outta my life Ron,” I stared him down, I felt strong. I was beating Ronnie.

“I’m sorry Sean, it’s just...” Ronnie stopped himself, avoiding my eyes. There was a pause.

“What? It’s just what?! I demanded.
“Nothing Sean, go home, I apologised to you,” Ronnie stated, standing up.

“I think you at least owe me this, if anything,” I demanded again, keeping my amazing stern voice. I was so proud of myself.

“You don’t wanna know,” Ronnie said, his voice getting a little quieter. He was nervous, I’d never seen him like this before. He ran his fingers through his hair, still avoiding my intimidating stare.

“Yes I do that’s why I’m asking,” I say, still staring him down.

“Alright, look Sean, everyone knows your a Virgin,” Ronnie finally said, biting his pierced lip.

And that was when my stomach dropped outta my ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooo :)