Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Threats?

Amy's P.O.V.

When we were about 3 houses away from my house Mickey stopped walking and I noticed, 'cause he was holding my hand. I was in front of him, so I turned to face him. "Umm, Mickey, why'd you stop?"

He didn't respond, but I could see that he was staring at something behind me. I turned around.

"Shit." I said, as Mickey pulled me behind him, to protect me.

"What do you want?… Don't you think you've caused enough trouble already?" asked Mickey.

"No not really." answered Nick. "Oh yeah, I want to know why the hell was I kicked out of my own house yesterday?"

"That’s a stupid question to ask. Did you think I was going to let you do the same thing to Amy like you did to Ali?" Mickey asked angrily.

Nick walked past Mickey and placed his hand under my chin forcing me to face him, but I kept looking away.

"Apparently not," said nick answering Mickey question.

"I'm not going let you hurt her Nick," Mickey said trying to pull me away from Nick.

Nick still looked at me. "Don't worry I think I figured that one out, but the one that should be worrying is Alex." He said as he let go of me and stepping away.

"Oh yeah Amy?... that’s not a warning, that's a threat," he said as smirking at me and walking away.

"Do you think he might of done something to him?" I asked worryingly and starting to panic.

"Babe, look at me," Mickey said placing both of his hands on my face making me look at him. "Everything is going to be ok, but for right now theirs only one thing to do."

"Right," I said and we headed towards Ali's house. Wait did he just call me babe?

I walked as fast as I could towards Amy's.

As we walked up her front steps. Mickey opened the door with out even knocking and we walked right in. I stopped, thinking Is it ok to do that? I think Mickey read my mind. "It's ok. It's like if I live here," he said.