Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Why worry?

Amy's P.O.V.

I know my parents are locked up somewhere far away from here and that they can't hurt me any more, but I keep having those horrible nightmares. It must be because I worry to much.

Me and Alex were quiet the whole way home. When we arrived at the front steps, we were about to enter when I said, "Oh shit."

"What?" asked Alex.

"We didn't tell your mom where we were going to stay at yesterday," I said starting to panic.

Alex just laughed, "I called her yesterday, but she didn't answer so I let her a message telling her we were going to sleep over at one of my friends house."

"Oh, well you should of told me that, earlier," I said feeling relieved. I didn't want to start getting in trouble with aunt Viki already.

Alex kept laughing at me, so I playfully punched him on the shoulder. As we entered the house, I could smell food. It smelled great.

"Mom, were home!" Alex shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen," Viki shouted. We went into the kitchen. Aunty was sitting down at the table.

"Your just in time for breakfast," Aunty said. We sat down and started eating.

"Did you guys have fun yesterday?" asked Aunty.

"Yeah mom we had loads of fun," Alex said glairing at me playfully. I know he was mad at me for not letting him kiss Ali, but I was being fair wasn't I?

"So what are you guys going to do today?" Aunty asked again.

"What do you mean?" Asked Alex.

"Well it Saturday," My aunt Viki said giggling.

"Oh, can we go to the mall?" I asked randomly.

"Sure," Viki said.

"Yeah, maybe we can invite Mickey," Alex said smirking at me. I glared at him.

"Maybe we should invite Ali too," I said looking at him. It was silent for a moment.

"I would love to meet both of them," My aunty said breaking the silence.

"I'll go call Ali," I said running towards the phone, which was in the living room. I dilled the number.

"Hello."

"Hey Ali, it's Amy." I said.

"Hey Amy, what's up?"

"Do you have anything planed or today?" I asked.

"Not that I know of."

"Cool, do you want to go to the mall?" I asked again.

"Which one?" Ali asked

"Umm, I don't know let me ask Alex-" I was cut short.

"Ok, I'll go," Ali said quickly. I knew that on the other end of the phone she had a huge smile on. She must really like Alex.

"Where are we going?" I heard Mickey ask Ali in the background. "Shut up," She told him.

"Hey Amy can Mickey come too?"

"Sure."

We decided to go to a mall that was about 30 minutes away from here. Mickey and Ali would meet us there.

I went up stairs and took a shower. When I got out of the shower, I looked in the mirror. I didn't think I was ugly, but I'm not pretty either. I put on some dark make up and A bloody red tank top and some skinny black jeans. I love black.

I went downstairs to see that Alex was already ready. "Why so dressed up?" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes at me, so I giggled. He walked over to the window and leaned against the wall.

"Amy why do you like Mickey?" Alex asked out of nowhere. I didn't know what to say.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just asking," he said looking out the window. I knew that wasn't what he wanted to ask me. I walked over to him and placed a hand on one of his shoulders. He looked at me, "I'm sorry," he said as a teardrop fell from his cheek. "For what?" I asked.

"You know for what.," he said whipping the tears away from his face.

"Alex I know you didn't mean to scream at me like you did yesterday, but you have got to know that, that wasn't your fault," I said trying to console him.

"Yes, it was my fault. If I wouldn't of sneaked out to go to that stupid concert, my dad wouldn't of been out looking for me and he wouldn't have gotten shot," he said almost shouting.

"Dude, the guy that stole your dad's car just chose a random person and it happen to be your dad." I said now hugging him.

"Amy, I'm sorry if I act mean toward you and Mickey, it's just that I don't want you to get hurt," he said looking at me.

"It's ok, but just don't worry to much-" Alex cut me short.

"How am I supposed to not worry when Nick is out their looking-" Alex was starting to race his voice, but my aunty interrupted him. "Who's Nick?"

"No one........ can we go now?" I asked like if nothing was wrong.

"Yeah lets go," Alex said after me. We didn't want to tell aunt Viki about our problems and worry her too.