Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

The Mall

Amy's P.O.V.

We left the house, got into the car and drove off. We didn't say much, except aunt Viky told us she was going to drop us of and then leave, 'cause she had a date with one of her friends, if that’s what you want to call it. Alex didn't look so happy when Viky said it, but he told my aunt he was ok with it.

When we got to the mall, Ali and Mickey were waiting outside for us.

"Hey you guys," Ali said as we approached them.

"Hey,” Alex and I said at the same time.

We walked around the mall for a couple of minutes. I couldn't help my self, but I kept glancing at Mickey. I think he noticed because after a while he just stared at me. He smiled and took my hand in his. He didn't say a word since me and Alex had arrived.

We sat down at some water fountain that was at the center of the mall. “So what do you guys want to do?" Alex asked everyone.

"I don't know," I said.

"Yeah I don't know what we should do," Ali said after me. We got up and started walking hoping to find something interesting to do.

"We should go watch a movie, a scary movie." Mickey said out of no were. We all looked at him except Ali ’cause she had stopped walking. We looked back to see Ali mouth wide opened.

“I swear ever since Mickey got a new girlfriend he’s been acting weird,” Ali said and started walking again. Mickey had a girlfriend? Dunbass she was talking about you. Wait since when did we start going out? Mickey and me started to blush; him still holding my hand.

We decided to watch this new movie that’s supposed to be scary, but I cant remember the name of it. We went into the theater. Ali and Alex sat next to each other in the middle. Mickey sat next to Ali an I sat next to Alex on the other side. The movie had just started when I felt something vibrate. It was my phone. It didn’t see who it was, I thought of answering it, thinking it might be my aunty. I got up and walked out of the theater.

“Hello,” I said into the phone.

“Hey sweetie,” The voice on the other end of the phone said, and let me tell you it wasn’t my aunt Viky.

“Nick?” I questioned.

“You recognized my voice, how swee-” I cut him of. “Why the hell did you call me for, wait how did you get my hone number?”

“Let me ask the question ok,” he said in a demanding voice, “ I was just calling to see if you had told your cousin to watch his back?”

“Why would I have to warn him about you? Even Mickey can beat the living shit out of you,” I said and hung up the phone. I took a deep breath and turned around to go back to the theater. As I did I saw Mickey standing behind me.

“Are you ok?” he asked. I didn’t know what to tell him, I mean was I supposed to tell him his brother had just called me. I opened my mouth to speak, when my phone started to vibrate again. I looked at it again, and it still didn’t have no number.

“I don’t think you should answer that,” Mickey said grabbing the phone from my hand. “Want me to answer?” he asked in a low voice. I shook my head, not wanting him to answer the phone. “Ok I won’t,” he said putting the phone in his pocket so that I won’t answer it either. I looked down at my hands not knowing what to do.

Mickey wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He was really warm and I was cold as hell. Maybe it‘s because I wasn’t wearing a sweaters. “It’s going to be ok,” he whispered in my ear. I looked at him right in the eyes. I felt safe with him hugging me.

After a couple of minutes we went back to the theater to find Ali and Alex making out. I guess they got straight to the point.

Instead of sitting back in our seats Mickey and I decided to ditch them and go some were “safe” (more like somewhere more privet). We told Ali and Alex we were going to go back to my place. All Alex did was smirk at me.

Me and Mickey went back home, or did we?