Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Finally

Amy's P.O.V.

As I approached the tree where we ate lunch I saw Ali, Mickey and... Nick? When I reached my destination Ali said “Hey Amy this is Nick, Mickey's brother.”

She leaned over to my ear and whispered, “They’re twins.”

“Yeah ,we've met.” There was a silence.

I broke it by stating, “Oh before we go I've got to tell my cousin where I’m going-”

Before I finished Alex popped out of no where and asked, “Where was it that you were going?” I walked back a couple of steps after being shocked from his appearance.

"Oh, umm... I'm going to go kick it with umm, Ali." I walked over to where Ali was standing.

"Umm Alex this is Ali,” I said as Ali extended her arm to Alex.

“Alex," he replied, then turned to me with out shaking her hand "Ok... Cool just stay out of trouble.”

"Ok," replied.

I though he was going to leave, but then he looked at Ali and said, “Could you make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid?"

Ali giggled a little and said, “Don’t worry I will," as Alex walked away.

We started walking down the street. Me, Ali, Mickey and Nick. We were all quiet until I asked, “So where are we headed to?" not asking anyone in particular.

“Were going to Mickey’s house" Ali replied.

She still had a smile on. I wondered if she had a smile on because she was walking next to Nick or because I had just introduced her to Alex. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Nick say "Catch you guys later."

When I got back to reality he was out of sight. I looked at Ali and she looked at Mickey. Then she turned to me “He sells drugs and stuff," she said in a whisper.

“He can do stupid stuff sometimes. I don't even know why I like him. Mickey and Nick don't look like they’re related huh?" she asked.

Before I said “Not really," I heard Mickey say something in a low voice, but I didn’t understand what he had said.

Mickey's P.O.V.

When Ali asked Amy that question I said in a very low voice like if telling someone a secret “I wish we weren't brothers."

We got to my house and started watching TV. Ali fell asleep as soon as she sat on the couch. I felt kind of weird. Amy and I were watching TV, but I couldn't keep my self from looking at her. I guess she notice me looking at her, 'cause she stared into the TV and asked me, “Are you really emo?"

When she didn't hear a reply she looked at me. We stared at each other for about a minute 'till I gathered the right words to answer her question.