Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

ch.33

When we got to my house, no one was home like usual. Where could Ali and Alex possibly be?

Anyways, me and Kris got a little bored so we started to watch a movie. I cuddled up with him on the couch. I wasn’t doing anything wrong was I?

Half way through the movie I thought about Mickey. Shouldn’t I be with him right now instead of being with Kris? Mickey was supposed to pick me up when school ended.

When the movie finished, it was around two in the afternoon and the sun was brighter than ever outside. “What do you feel like doing now?” asked Kris rubbing his eyes. He had fallen asleep.

“I don’t know, something fun,” I said squealing.

I watched him as his eyes grew wide and his smile turned into a smirk, “I know what to do.” And with that he started tickling me. He knows I hate being tickled.

“Ha ha…Kris…ha, ha…stop,” I managed to say, but he didn’t stop. I kept squirming around, trying to get him to stop. It didn’t really turn out how I expected. I ended up falling from the sofa. I told Kris to stop a coupe of more time, but instead he kept going. We kept rolling around in the ground; me trying to crawl away from him and his crawling after me.

Eventually he stopped. Kris laid on the floor with me on top of him, trying to catch my breath. This was like old times. When I lived with Kris, we would always get bored and we would end up wrestling with each other or having tickling matches.

When I caught my breath I was still on top of Kris. “Kris you suck,” I said smiling at him.

“Oh, I do,” He said mischievously. He was about to start the tickling again, but this time I pinned him to the ground. “Ha ha, Kris no more,” I said trying to put on a stern face, which cased me to start giggling.

With Kris still pinned under me to the ground I laid on top of him, our faces a couple of inches apart. My bangs fell to the front of my face. Kris with one hand tucked them behind my ear and with his other hand he pushed himself upwards towards me.

Instead of pushing away from him, I just laid there on him with a smile on my face. I saw as he closed his eyes and was about to bring his lips up to mine, so I also closed my eyes.

I felt his warm breath on my face. I really, really wanted to kiss him badly, but as I felt him getting closer, I felt something or someone pull me up and off of him. At that moment my eyes flew open.

“What the hell is going on here?” I heard the person that had pulled me of off Kris ask. I was a little stunned at what had just been happening.

“Mickey, it’s not what it looks like,” Kris said getting up off of the floor.

Shit I’m in trouble.

I turned around to see Mickey standing there. I didn’t know what to say. I was just dumbfound at everything that was happening.

“Amy can I talk to you?” Mickey asked. He didn’t even wait for me to answer him. He grabbed me by the shoulder and dragged me into the kitchen forcefully.

“Mickey, let go,” I pleaded, whining in pain, he really was tough, “Your hurting me.”

“What the hell was that?” he asked pointing towards the living room.

“Nothing. We were just,…just,” actually I really didn’t know what we were doing.

“I knew it, I go away for a couple of hours and you almost end up sleeping with-” Mickey was getting on my last nerve. Ever since I came back he’s been acting weird.

“Don’t you dare say that Mickey,” I was now shouting at him. I don’t care of Kris hears us argue. “You know that I would never do that.”

“Then why the hell did you come home with him? Huh.”

“Because you said you were going to pick me up…Speaking of which, where were you?” Ha! I got him there. He just glared at me and didn’t say anything in return.

“Well? Where were you?” I asked impatiently.

“What do you care?”

What do I care?… that question hit me hard. I was uest for a couple of seconds taking all this in.

Something is up with him and he is isn’t telling me.

“Look just because you had a bad day, it doesn’t mean you have to take it out on me. Got that?” I asked slightly pushing him backwards.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” He asked stupidly.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about and you also know you’re not telling me something and I‘m going to find out,” I turned around to walk back into the living room, but he grabbed me by the wrist.

“Amy…” He whispered in my ear, “I’m sorry.”

“No your not,” I snapped back at him, “You always telling me your sorry, but you never tell me what’s wrong, and I hate that…and I hate you.” I pulled away from his grip and this time really made my way back into the living room. I hadn’t noticed that tears were running down the side of my face.

Why did he have to change? I miss the old Mickey.

“Are you ok? Kris asked and stood up as I entered the room.

“Yeah, I’m ok.”

“Can we leave?” I asked.

“Yeah, of course. Want to go to my house?” He asked and followed me out the front door.