Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Leave me alone

A bunch of thoughts were going through my head as I lay on my bed. I’m so confused. I love Mickey but I end up sleeping with Kris and I Have the gut’s to tell him that I don’t love him… Who do I really love? Do I really love Kris more than Mickey?

I love both of them…

I got up and went into my restroom. I walked over to the mirror.
First I’m with Kris, then I dump him and get back with Mickey…and now I’m back where I started, with Kris.

I love Kris, but I don’t want him to hurt himself. I love Mickey and every time he screws up I never give him a chance to explain like, … like that time I ran away when I saw him kissing Cynthia, or that was what I thought.

What if I run away?

“NO!!” I shouted as my fist flew right into the reflection in the mirror.

I quickly pulled my hand back as I felt sharp a sharp pain on my hand. At the same time there a banging on my bedroom door.

I walked back into my room with blood dripping from my knuckles. “Leave me alone!” I tried to look for something to wrap around my hand.

“Amy! Get the fuck out here!” There a bang on the door. That voice sounded familiar.

“Get out!” That was Mickey’s voice. “Who the hell are you?” There was another bang on the door.

All this shouting was starting to scare me “Anthony! What do you want? What are you doing here?!” I was afraid that if I opened the door he would do something, but at that moment, I heard police cars at the front of the house.

“You bitch! You killed my brother!” Another bang on the door.

I ran to my window, opened t as fast as I could and tried to get out, but as I tried to get a hold of the tree outside, I my door flew open. Anthony ran toward me.

He tackled me and pushed me really forcefully that I somehow let go of the try. The last thing I remember was pain on various places of my body as I hit the branches on tree on my way down to the ground.

At first I felt pain but then I thought to my self as I lay there n the ground listening to all the cars and people passing by.

I deserve all this. And more......Maybe now i can think without no one interrupting me.