Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Maybe

Mickey's P.O.V.

Amy was sitting next to Ali on the big couch and I sat on the small one right next to it. I was surprised to hear Amy ask me that question, but I kind of liked her so I decided to tell her the truth.

"Maybe," I told her, still staring at her.

"Maybe?" she asked.

“My brother makes my life miserable," I said in a low voice. "My parents don't really care much about me. The only person I think cares about me the most is Ali," I said then I heard the front door fly open, not being able to express myself out completely.

"Fuck," I said as I saw Nick walk in through the door. Ali woke up and I saw Amy jump a little startled at the sound of the door.

Nick sat next to Ali on the couch. I was sitting a few feet away from him and I could already smell his foul smell of alcohol. I saw a tear run down Ali's cheek. She got up and ran upstairs into my room and into the bathroom locking herself inside it. I ran after her.

I knocked on the bathroom door, "Ali, are you ok?"

"Can I stay here for the night?" I heard her ask in a quivery tone.

"Of course you can, but you have to come out," I said. She didn't respond or come out, but I think I knew why she was crying.

Ali's P.O.V.

I woke up to an awful smell coming from the person sitting next to me. It was Nick. I hated it when he got drunk and especially on the first day of school. Why the hell do I even care about him when I don't even know if he cares about me.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting in Mickey’s bathroom. He had let me stay over for the night.

Amy's P.O.V.

The weirdest thing just happened. First Nick came into the house all drunk (never thought that would happen), then I see Ali running up the stairs and Mickey running after her. I tried to concentrate on the show that was being played on the TV, but I felt like if someone was staring at me. How stupid am I.

The only other living person in the room with me was Nick. I looked over at him to find his red puffed up eyes staring at me, looking at every inch of me. Before I knew it he put his hand around my neck and pulled me close to him. The next thing I knew his lips were against mine. I could taste the alcohol.

I was so freaked out, I tried to pull away but I couldn't. He wasn't skinny like Mickey, but he wasn't fat either. He was just big boned. I tried to scream, but I couldn't 'cause his lips were still attached to mine.

Since I couldn't move my arms 'cause he had me pinned on the couch, out of no where I kicked him were he thought would be the last place to think. He let go of my arms and pulled away from the kiss, but he was still on top of me.

"Fucken bitch," I heard him curse while he was in pain. The next thing I knew his fist was in my face once, twice and then I think I passed out, but before I did I thought I heard someone shout.

"What the fuck?"