Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Here We Go

As soon as we went into my room, I pushed him against the bed, and locked my door. Ok sure there wasn’t nobody else in the house, but it just didn’t feel right.

I got on top of him, but he quickly turned me around so that he was on top. With out wasting time, he undid my braw and threw it onto the floor.

He looked at the braw as it hit the floor and then turned to look at me. I wasn’t all the way naked, but having him look at me made me blush.

He chuckled, “You look beautiful blushing.” that only caused me to blush more.

He kissed me before him mouth made it’s way down my jaw bone and then to my breast. As he gently sucked on one of my nipples, I felt this sensation go through my body. It was nothing I had ever felt, not even when I was with Kris.

His hands made their way down to my jeans. With ease, he undid them. All I had to do was lift up my ass so that he could take them off.

With him still on top of me, I took off his pants and threw them next to mine. My hands slowly made it’s way past his boxers elastic and stroked him gently.

I felt him hard, and ass my paced sped up, he moaned into my mouth as he kissed me. Hearing him moan, my name into my ear, was turning me on, to without hesitation, I took his boxers off.

It felt so good to feel this awesome human being inside of me. I couldn’t help, but to moan as he sped up, thrusting harder and faster into me.

He collapsed on top of me. We both lay there out of breath.

When our heart beats returned to normal, he laid next to me and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on the shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his hands around my shoulders.

He kissed me and began to stroke my hair, “Amy,” he looked into my eyes, “I love you.”

I grinned, “I love you too.” I kissed him, but then my grin faded.

I looked away from him. “Mickey, if I tell you something, will you not hate me?”

We both sat up on the bed, but he still kept his arms around me. “What is it?”

“I…” Keeping secrets, was hard when you had to confess things. “Remember I told you about me loosing a baby, a while ago?-”

“Yes.” He quickly answered.

“That day when you told me you still loved me and that you wanted to have a baby… I wasn’t honest with you?”

He lifted my head up so that I could face him, “You don’t want to have babies?”

I shook my head. “Yes I do, I wasn’t lying to you, it’s just that,” I took a deep breath, “There a possibility that I might not be able to have babies anymore.”

“I don’t understand?” I tried to pull away from him, but he wouldn’t let go, “My mom and dad, they only didn’t hurt my baby, they also hurt me…” Fuck, I was ruining the moment.

I buried my face into his chest. “Don’t cry Amy, we’ll figure something out… and besides, even if we cant have kids, I’ll still have you… and we could always adopt, but lets not think about it now ok.” He kissed me on the forehead, but I kissed him on the lips.

Mickey was right. I was already thinking about having babies, but I really hope I do, ‘cause a baby is something made up of love…ok well not all the time, for instance my first pregnancy, but if I would have had that baby… I would have loved it even if it was a product of an abuse.

Mickey pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep in each others hands.