Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

Why are you yelling?

Amy's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up in my bed, I thought to myself how the hell I get here. I sat up and felt my head hurt like shit. My aunt came in and gave me a glass of water with some pills.

“Drink them. They'll make the pain go away," she told me and I obeyed with out saying a word. She left the room and in came Alex all dressed up ready to go to school.

He looked at me and asked in a shy voice, "You ... ok?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Good now go get dressed for school, 'cause were going walking," then he left. I had a feeling that he was mad at me.

I got ready for school, but today I put on a pair of saggy black pant's with chains and a black tank top. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, without looking at me Alex said, “At least your not wearing a stupid skirt today," and walked out the front door.

I fallowed him "What’s that supposed to mean?" I asked sarcastically.

He stopped walking. "Do you not remember what happened yesterday?" he asked screaming at me.

"Yes I do, I think."

"Well if you don't let me refresh your memory... You left to Nick's house when you told me you were going to go to Ali's house-"

Before he could finish I interrupted “I never said I was going to her house. I said I was going to kick it with her. Besides how do you know that I went to his house?" I asked

He smiled and laughed like if I had just said something funny and then he put on a serious face, “I know, because when I called you to your stupid cell phone your emo boyfriend Mickey, told me what happened so I had to go pick your dumb ass up. How do you think you got home?"

Before I could reply to him he started to shout at me. “You came to live with us 'cause you didn't have no where to go. Mom and I took you in because you wanted to leave all of the stupid thing you have done in your life behind and the first thing you do is get involved with Nick!!!"

"Why do you hate him so much?" I asked (I shouldn't of asked that).

"Dude he tried to rape you yesterday. I was surprised to hear that Mickey was able to get him of off you before he even killed you," the whole time he was screaming,

“You don't know him. I've been living my whole fucking life here and Nick is one of those people that gets girls like you involved in drugs and other shit. You already went through that when you lived with your fucken parents. If you know what's good for you, stay away from him 'cause he’s going to pay for what he was going to do to you."

I felt tears run down my face, he looked at me, "And stay away from Mickey too, I bet he helped his broth-"

"Don't you think that. If he wanted his brother to rape me he would of let him do it instead of helping me," I said sobbing. "You don't know Mickey," I said after I caught my breath.

"And you do?" He asked and walked away with out saying another word.

Ok so Nick did try to rape me, but I had just made a new friend (Ali) and she really likes him. I don't know why, but she does. Well at least that’s what I thought. I don't want to stay away from Mickey either he’s really cool and I highly doubt that he would of helped his brother, I mean he said he hated him 'cause he make his life miserable. Right?

God I’m so fucking confused, I know Alex is just trying to keep me from fucking up again and I really, really don't want to do drugs again. Before anything else happens I have to talk to Ali or Mickey.

I wiped the tears that were still going down my face, away and headed to school.