Having Fun Can Ruin A Friendship

I knew it.

Amy's P.O.V.

I stopped crying after a while and I felt relived that Mickey didn't force me to answer his question. We both went our separate ways after lunch.

The rest of the day went by fast, but during my last class I kept thinking, Why do I like Mickey so much, I mean I just met him yesterday. I already got screamed at for talking to him.

Right before the last bell rang I came up with the conclusion that I was falling for him......yep I was.

When the bell rang I walked out of the class rushing out the door. I was surprised to see Alex waiting for me. Was he seriously not going to let me hang out with Mickey? I asked myself.

I walked up to Alex, not knowing what he was going to tell me.

"Hey?" I said like if asking, what the hell you are doing here.

"Hey" he said shyly.

I couldn't believe my ears. "So, .... do you know where Ali lives at?"

"Why?" I asked giving him a smirk.

"Oh come on are you going to make me beg?" he asked smiling the whole time.

"Hahaha, no I don't know where she lives," I replied

His smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Buuuttttt, I think Mickey might know," I said giving him another smirk. He knew I wanted him to let me hang out with Mickey.

"Ok, Ok, you-"

Without letting him finish I pulled him by the hand heading to where I had agreed to meet with Mickey after school. Mickey gave Alex Ali's address. Then we went our separate ways.

Mickey grabbed my hand and asked "You want to go to my house?"

I was about to say yes when I remembered what had happened yesterday with his brother. I think he read my mind 'cause then he suggested "Maybe we could go to yours, I mean I wouldn't want to go back to my house knowing Nick is out their." I hadn't seen Nick at school today, so I bet he was out their waiting for the right moment to get back at me.

"Yeah let's go to my house, my aunt comes back from work really late," I said smiling.

On the way to my house I couldn't help but to wonder if Mickey likes me more than a friend, or was he just acting this way, 'cause he felt sorry for me, but I was soon to find out.