Status: Deleting 1 - 10 - 10

Two In My Heart

Mitchel

Two In My Heart
11
Mitchel

“Mommy I’m thirsty.” I whined as I woke up, as I opened my eyes I seen Johnny.
“Water?” He asked laying me down. I nodded yes and he left the room, a couple minutes later he came back with my Spiderman sippy cup.
“Thanks Jawny.” I said sucking on it, he smiled and mussed up my hair.
“If you need anything we’re gonna be just downstairs.” He said exiting the room. “Ok?”
“Yup, Wuv yew!” I said as he walked away. Johnny is awesome, all of them are. They are all my best friends.
I finished my water and fell back to sleep, I didn’t get a lot of sleep yesterday because the phone kept ringing and mommy was scared. When they went to bed I was afraid because the boogie man was outside my window so I ran and hid under the table with my Spiderman blanket.
“Mitchel? Are you awake?” Mummy asked walking into the room. I nodded and she walked over to me.
“Mummy, I’m awake.” I said with a smile.
“You didn’t get a lot of sleep last night huh. I’m sorry honey.” She said also messing up my hair.
“I wus afwaid, the boogie man was outside my window!” I whined.
“Your window?” She asked looking at the window, I could tell she was scared again.
“Yup, but it’s ok he wented away. I wanna go downstairs now.”
“Ok baby, lets go downstairs.” She said picking me up, she was still looking at the window.
“Hey guys.” Everyone said as we came downstairs. There were a lot of peoples here! Not just Johnny and mommy anymore, now there was Brian and Matt and Jimmy and they’re girlfriends.
“Hi-ya!” I said, mommy put me down and I went to sit beside Izzy and Matt, but silly Matt was asleep! “Why is Matt still seeping?” I asked Izzy.
“He usually sleeps a lot, he’ll probably sleep until 1 pm.” She laughed.
“Why don’t you put him in the guest room?” Mommy asked with a giggle.
“Waking him up is going to be hard.” Izzy said taking ahold of Matt’s hand, lifting it up then dropped it.
“Want me to lick his face?” Jimmy asked getting up.
“Nah, because then he will curse and we don’t want that.” Johnny said.
“Well… I say that we watch a movie. Since you guys is gonna seep over.” I said.
“Ok, buddy which movie do you wanna watch?” Brian asked looking at our huge wall of movies.
“Nightmare before Christmas!” I almost screamed, everyone started to laugh, I am hoping it was because I was cute. Mommy always said I was cute, especially with my green eyes…
“Can I sit on yawr lap Johnny?” I asked, I couldn’t see the tv as well on the floor, but there was no room…
“Sure buddy.” He said putting his drink to the side. I smiled and jumped on his lap, I heard ‘awe’s and ‘that is so cute’. I usually don’t like it when mommy goes and shows me a new boyfriend, well she’s only had one since Daddy but I got really upset, but Johnny is different I like Johnny.
“I love this movie.” Veronica said lying on Brian, Izzy nodded and lied on Matt. Zacky and Lexxi were in making popcorn, but when they come out I bet they’ll sit on the floor like that.
“Popcorn!” Zacky said walking in, everyone their own bag, even me.
“Here ya go.” Lexxi said handing everyone soda, mine was in my other sippy cup.
“Thank you!” I said not taking my eyes off the tv, I seriously loves this movie!
♠ ♠ ♠
**Sorry it's short! But i hope that for what shortness it has that the cuteness makes up for it!! **