Status: Deleting 1 - 10 - 10

Two In My Heart

Krystel

12
Krystel

“Hey, are you ok?” Brian asked walking in.
“Yup, why?” I asked pulling my head out of the fridge.
“We’re watching the movie out there, you’ve been in that fridge for like 10 minutes.”
“I’m picky.” I defended.
“I bet.” He laughed I glared at him then pulled out a random drink.
“So really, what’s wrong?” He said leaning against the counter.
“Mitchel said he saw… Nothing never mind.” I said putting my drink back into the fridge while walking out the door.
“Mitchel saw what?” He asked concerned, I stopped at the door and turned around, my eyes were now flowing over with tears.
“The boogie man was outside his window.”
“Aw, it’s ok!” Brian said putting down his drink to hug me.
“What’s wrong?” Jimmy asked coming in.
“I think that Jacob was here last night, outside Mitchel’s window.” I sniffed pulling away from Brian. Jimmy immediately got tense. “He said he saw the Boogie Man outside his window. I just figure it was him.”
“I bet it is, well let’s go out there and finish the movie it’s only got a half an hour left, then we can all figure something out.” Brian said putting his arm around my shoulders.
“And wipe those tears off your face!” Jimmy said, but before I could he ran over and wiped them away, then threw me over his shoulder to carry me back out into the living room.
“Help! I’m being held captive!” I yelled playfully, Mitchel immediately got off Johnny’s lap and started to tug on Jimmy’s pants.
“Your going to pants him!” Veronica said laughing.
“Do it!” Izzy said, but Mitchel didn’t have enough strength so Amanda came and pantsed Jimmy.
“I am Captain Comando!” Jimmy said running in a circle around the living room, the room filled with laughter I could hear Mitchel’s the loudest which caused me to smile.
“Put me down, or I am going to pull down your underwear.” I threatened taking a light grip on his boxers.
“I say do it.” Amanda laughed motioning for me to do it.
“I don’t wanna see a Giant’s ass…” Zacky said hiding behind Lexxi.
“Me either.” Brian and Zacky said following suit.
“Fine.” Jimmy said setting me down on Johnny’s lap.
“I wanna piggy back ride!” Mitchel said walking up to Jimmy with his arms open, Jimmy pulled up his pants then got on his hands and knees so that Mitchel could get on his shoulders.
“Are you sure that’s safe?” Matt said waking up.
“I don’t know, but if Mitchel thinks it’s fun…” I shrugged.
“Well, since we’re not watching the movie anymore we need to talk.” Brian said turning off the tv.
Jimmy nodded and took Mitchel upstairs so that he wouldn’t hear the conversation.
“What’s this about?” Veronica asked as Brian sat down beside her, he just looked over to me with a reassuring smile.
“Babe?” Johnny said concerned.
“Mitchel said that he saw… the boogie man.” I said starting to cry again.
“I said that a lot when I was little…” Lexxi said not understanding.
“No, this is different. Go on Krys.” Brian said.
“He said that he saw him outside his window.” I sniffed.
“What do you think…” Matt said before getting cut off.
“Jacob.” Everyone said at the same time cutting Matt off.
“I’m scared.” I whimpered Johnny hushed me and put his arms around me.
“It’ll be ok.” He whispered.
“Do you think I should call?”
“Who?” Amanda asked.
“Jacob.” I said getting up walking to where my cellphone was plugged in, everyone changed glances except Johnny who had his gaze on upstairs where the light in Mitchel’s room brightened the wall.
“I don’t know… Why are you calling him?” Lexxi asked walking over.
“To see if it was him, if he says no then…”
“What if he’s lying?” Izzy spat.
“I can tell when he’s lying, plus I’ll put him on speaker.” I said turning it on.
“Well, we’re here so you’re not in any danger, if he threatens you then you can always come to my house.” Johnny said with a smile.
“Ok, then here I’m putting him on speaker. Amanda will you go tell Jimmy what I’m doing so he won’t bring him back down?” Amanda nodded and jogged up the stairs.
When it was ringing I couldn’t breathe, Johnny noticed and put his arms around my waste and rested his head on my shoulder.
“Hey-lo?” Jacob said answering.
“Were you, at my house, last night?” I asked putting him on speaker.
“Krystel? Baby, I knew you’d call me back, so what did your little boyfriend break up with you?”
“No.” I spat. “Just fuckin answer the question.”
“I was there. What are you going to do about it?” He spat, I went cold.
“I’m going to kill him.” Brian and Zacky said.
“Hey cock-sucker, If I ever see you on this property again I will kill you.” Johnny said taking the phone out of my hands.
“Try it midget.” Jacob spat.
“I am going to rip your balls off and shove them down your throat.” Amanda spat.
“And we’ll all be on her side and help her bury your fat ass!” Lexxi said.
“Iight, I’d love to see you bitches try.” Then the line went dead.
“Maybe we should move this to Johnny’s.” Izzy said pulling me into a hug. I didn’t respond.
“Come on, lets get you packed.” The rest said leading me upstairs.
“No!”
“Baby, what’s wrong?” Johnny said running up to me.
“Can’t the girls just pack my clothes? I can’t go up there.” I whimpered, my room had a balcony and Jacob knew that.
“Of course.” Veronica said, all of the girls went up stairs.
“We’re going to go help pack Mitchy.” The guys said leaving Johnny and I on the couch.
“Baby, everything is going to be ok.”
“You don’t know Jacob. Last time he almost killed me.” I sobbed.
“Let’s get out of here.” He said, with one swift movement he was carrying my bridal style and I was in the car, he texted the guys and told them to lock up the house and leave a note for Omie who still was not found. We went to his house, hopefully away from Jacob and the drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 of 2 updates for tonight! i'm feeling generous!!!