Status: Deleting 1 - 10 - 10

Two In My Heart

Zacky

14
Zacky

“Where’s there a good parking spot?” Izzy asked looking.
“There, wear where Matt parked.” Jimmy said pointing, she stuck her tongue art and parked the car.
“Where’d Itchy and Brian go already?” Lexxi asked as we got out.
“Uncle Brian took Mitchel to get hot dogs.” Matt said with a laugh.
“Am I finally able to be called uncle!” Jimmy exclaimed.
“Yup.” Krystel laughed. “Mitchel loves all of you.”
“Yay! New sissy!” I laughed pulling her into a bear hug.
“What’s he gonna call Johnny?” Izzy asked.
“I don’t know… what should he call Johnny.” Matt asked.
“Since we’re dating I guess it’s ok that he calls you dad… plus Jacob and what he did…” Krystel said.
“Are you sure?” Johnny asked, he couldn’t help but smile.
“Your better, way better, than Jacob…” She smiled.
“Daddy Johnny, I want a hot dog.” Jimmy teased trapping him in a side hug. “And some Jack Daniels.”
“Me too Daddy Johnny! Get Jack Daniels for me too! I’m your favorite!” I whined grabbing onto his leg.
“Ok, ok! There’s JD in the cupboard you can have it when we get home!” He said trying to get us off.
“Daddy Johnny is cute!” Lexxi said with a smile. Her and me are apparently going to talk later, I just hope she’s not dumping me…
“Well I don’t know about you fags but I’m ready to go hit some balls.” I said walking towards the cages, Lexxi decided to come with me, everyone else got their own cages cause now it was even, you can do that.
“Your turn.” I said handing her the bat.
“Instead can we talk…” She said with a smile.
“Sure, what’s on our mind babe?”
“I know how you hate kids but will youi consider having a baby?” She said in a huff.
“I don’t hate kids!” I said shocked. “And you know I would love to have a baby with you I just don’t want him/her to grow up with out knowing htier daddy as well as they should.”
“I can come with you on tours, or you can come home.” She huffed. “The baby wouldn’t care as long as you loved it.”
“Baby, I love you. And we’ll cross this bridge when it is built.” I said giving her a kiss.
“Fine Zachary Baker. But it’s not over.” She huffed. “Before you know it you’ll be begging for a kid.”
“Ok.” I chuckled. “Your turn.”
She gave me a quick kiss as she put on her helmet and walked into the cage, she has a good arm, strong.
“Your turn my love.” She sighed walking out.
“Nah, lets go see how everyone else is doing.” I said slinking my arm around her waist.
“Unkie Zacky! Awnty Lexxi!” Mitchel yelled running towards us.
“Hey buddy!” I said, I caught him as he jumped into my arms, Lexxi is right one day I’m going to be begging for a kid to spoil rotten, to teach guitar…
“How you guys doin?” I yelled up to Johnny and Krystel that both looked back and smiled then went back to hitting.
“Lets go see Unkie Matt and Bwian!”
“Ok, but let Aunty Lexxi carry you so I can have a smoke.” I said, he put his arms out for Lexxi.
“What Zacky forgot to say is, if we ever catch you smoking we’ll beat your bum-bum!” Lexxi said with a disapproving look pointed at me.
“Too late, I already lighted it!”
“See Brian and how tired he gets at the batting cages?” Lexxi said talking to Mitchel he looked at Brian who was panting and leaning on a bat.
“Uh-huh.”
“He’s like that cause he smokes.”
“Smoking is ewwie.” Mitchel said sticking his tongue out.
“Exactly.” I said stomping out the rest of my cig out.
“I wanna go scare Unkie Matt!” Mitchel yelled pointing towards matt who was watching Izzy bat.
“Ok buddy, go get him!” Lexxi laughed putting him down. Mitchel ran and jumped at Matt causing him to jump.
“You got me.” He admitted.
A half an hour alter everyone finished up and we decided to go to Burger King for food.
“I wanna play on the inside playground!” Mitchel whined yanking on Krystel’s shirt.
“Eat at least two chick nuggets then you can go.”
“I wanna go too!” Jimmy whined looking at Amanda.
“Finish your burger!” She said.
“I wanna go too!” I said. “I’m Done!”
“Are all you ‘men’ going to play on the jungle gym?” Izzy asked. We all nodded our heads with kiddish smiles.
“Done!” Mitchel yelled, he threw off his shoes and ran into the playground.
“Me too!” I said, I took of my shoes and hat and ran after Mitchel. Jimmy was done after than, then Brian.
“I’m too big.” Matt pouted looking at the entry.
“I’ll push him, Jimmy you pull!” Johnny yelled. Before you knew it we were all playing like children at McDonalds.
“Wow.” Veronica said watching us.
“They’re all over-sized five year olds.” Amanda sighed.
“I think we all are.” Izzy laughed.
“Lexxi! Come join!” I yelled going down the slide.
“Ok.” She said, she took off her shoes and joined us. This is the most fun I’ve had I a long time.
“Come on guys! We’ve gotta leave now!” Krystel yelled. Everyone stopped, complained but got out of the jungle gym.
“But I wanna stay!” Jimmy whined as we walked out the door.
“Fuck that dude, just buy one.” Brian laughed.
“Thanks Brian, I’m sure he needed that idea.” Veronica sighed with a smile.
“Come on, you know it sounds fun.” I laughed.
“Why not just start out with a trampoline?” Veronica laughed.
“Can we go now?” Jimmy asked, she thought for a second then smiled.
“You guys coming?” Amanda asked.
“Yea, we’ll take Brian and Matt’s trucks.” Izzy said.
“You guys getting trampolines too?” Jimmy asked.
“Yup.” We all said at once.
“Mommy! We’re getting a trampoline?” Mitchel yelled turning to Krystel and Johnny.
“I don’t…”
“Yup.” Johnny said.
“Yay!” Mitchel yelled.
“So, we’ll drop you off at Zacky’s then we’ll come back with the trucks.” Brian said.
“Ok.” Lexxi said, they slowly came up to our house. We all got out and went inside to watch cartoons.
♠ ♠ ♠
**Comments would be wonderful my loves!!**