Status: Deleting 1 - 10 - 10

Two In My Heart

Krystel

3
Krystel

“You have to take off the hat or else you can’t take a bath.” I said to Mitchel.
“But… can I wear it afterwards?” He asked making a pout face.
“Yes.” I said taking it off and hanging it on the door. “Now take a bath!” I walked out and got him new clothes and sat them on the counter.
I didn’t trust him yet with bathing himself so I didn’t go far, just out of his eyesight, otherwise he will yell at me for not trusting him.
“Damn it.” I cursed as the phone started to ring.
“Hello?” I asked picking up the phone.
“Krystel?”
“What do you want?” I spat.
“I wanted to know if I could come see my kid.” He hissed.
“No. I have company coming.” I lied. “You can’t come over Jacob.”
“It’s my kid, I should be able to see him when I want to.” He said.
“That’s not what the judge said.”
“Fuck the judge, what are you living with the judge… didn’t think so, so I bet that that judge will never find out.” He said, as I stayed silent.
“Jacob please…” Tears started to fall down my face.
“I won’t hurt you again.” He said as the line went dead.
“Mommy why are you crying?” Itchy asked standing there with his rubber duck.
“Honey go put on some clothes, then pack some…” I said that before the phone ringing again interrupted me.
“ Jacob please, just leave me alone. I won’t call the cops this time just stay away from him.” I said, my tears had re started.
“Krystel? It’s me Matt… I just wanted to see if it was ok if the guys and I came over tomorrow…”
“Uh, sure.” I said wiping my tears away.
“Um… don’t get mad at me or anything for asking but are you ok?” He asked in a hushed tone.
“I’m not sure…” I admitted. “But I have to go there is a naked 5 year old running around my house screaming about a duck.” I laughed at the last part, they are going to think I am crazy.
“I know how that feels…” He said.
“You have a kid?”
“No, just Jimmy… That’s close enough.” He laughed. “Nah, Jimmy’s a great guy just a little… funny… at times.”
“Well I’ll see you then, Goodnight Matt.” I said, he laughed and wished me a good night also.
“Mitchel James! You get up those stairs and put on some clothes or I’m taking the hat!” I said, he immediately stopped, dropped the duck and ran up the stairs.
Well at least I know what to get him for Christmas…
“Are you ready for bed?” I asked as he came down stairs.
“I even brusheded my teeth.” He said smiling.
“That’s wonderful, now go upstairs, I will be up in a minute to tuck you in.” He smiled and gave me a hug that was followed by him running up the stairs. Around five minutes later when I was finished doing the dishes I walked up and tucked him in, told him a night time story and kissed him goodnight. I chuckled to myself as his green eyes slowly closed and he drifted off to sleep.
**
**

I woke up early, so I decided to take a shower. I knew that about half way through Itchy would come bursting in telling me he was awake and bored, and most likely hungry…
“MOMMY! DADDY IS OUTSIDE!” I heard him yell.
“What?” I screamed, I shut off the shower, put on underclothes then wrapped a towel around me.
“Well I see someone has been preparing for my arrival.” He snorted.
“Jacob. Leave.” I said. “You are not allowed here.”
“That’s funny… last time I checked I had a kid that lived here… unless you were lying and it’s not my kid.” He snorted.
After around ten minutes of yelling he walked inside and sat on the couch. Mitchel sat on his lap, telling him all about his new hat.
“How could you trust them?” He yelled. “This is our fucking kid, and you let him run away then let strangers in the house? What if they killed Mitchel! You fucking freak!” He screamed appalled.
“I trust them more than I do you.” I retorted.
“That’s because you are a slut.”
“Please don’t trash me infront of my kid.” I said.
“He’s seen worse.”
“And that’s why your not allowed here.”
“Chill Krystel, I will only be here for a damn hour. Shut your damn face and let me see my kid.” He said pulling Mitchel closer. “And put some damn clothes on, you look like a slut.”
“Like I’m leaving him alone with you.” I snorted.
I heard a knock at the door, I hesitated about leaving the room but decided to go get the door.
“Oh hi guys…”
“Who is it?” Jacob said suddenly behind me.
“Who are you?” The guys asked.
“Jacob… the kids father.” He said. “Don’t worry I’m not dating this slut or anything so don’t get your hopes all crushed.” He spat.
“Don’t talk like that infront of the kid… They are like sponges.” Johnny said.
“I’m sorry who are you?”
“Why don’t you just leave Jacob, your not allowed here.” I whispered.
“No.” He said.
“Just do what she says.” Johnny and Jimmy said.
“Why should I? It’s my kid.”
“Not when you act like that…” Brian snorted. I moved to the side, allowing the guys inside. I ordered Mitchel to go to his room.
“But mommy…”
“Come on buddy we’ll go play a game.” Johnny said glaring at Jacob.
“OK!”
“You think it’s over… but it’s just begun. I don’t know who you guys think you are but you need to fuck off and stay away from these people.” Jacob said getting in their face.
“I think you need to go fuck your bimbo slut and leave Krystel and Mitchy alone.” Matt said getting in his face. Jacob, being the smaller one compared to a big muscular Matt, backed off and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
** Thank you for all the readers and subscribers, and i'm sorry if the story sucks. it is my first fan fic... and to all the people that i have added to my story, i hope you like it... you will be appearing... soon...