Foolish Love

Chapter 1: Before

Ava is an 18 year old girl, She has dirty blonde hair that is a little bit past her breasts and its usually pulled into a pony tail. She has deep blue eyes. She’s normal size. She lives in a small city, really small. She’s enrolled in high schools, she’s going into grade 12. She lives with her mother and father. She has three older brothers, she’s the only girl. She never went outside her city, never, so she decided to ask her parents if she could go out of the city by herself.
~Start~
"No."
Her father yelled.
"But why not dad, I never ever been out of the city."
She yelled back even louder.
"But by yourself, do you know what could happen to you in a big city. You could get beaten, raped, or even killed..."
He said in a stern face.
"Come on dad what's the chance of that."
She said rolling your eyes.
"It could happen."
He yelled.
"Ill be careful."
She said to him.
"Why don’t one of your brothers go with you."
He said giving up.
"No, I want to go shopping and be on my own ,I don’t want them around they smell..and..and.."
She yelled.
"Fine, you can go by yourself, but you have to called every night."
He said surrendering.
“Thank you”
She said giving him a hug.
“I’ll be leaving tomorrow ok.”
She said walking to her room to pack her bags for her trip.
Once she got into her room, she went right to her dresser grabbing whole bunch of clothes. She set them onto her bed. She then got things that she needed from the bathroom and came out and put them on her bed too. She walked to her closet and grab her suit case, when she walked back she seen her 3 brothers. Brain, Jacob, and Hunter.
Brain was the older of the two, he is 21 years old, he had light brunette hair and brown eyes, He was the one that their mother and father was most proud of, He was a lawyer, had his own place, he only comes over for super, he is also thinking of starting a family.
Jacob Is the second oldest, he is 20 years old and still lives with his mom and dad, He has light blonde hair with brown eyes, he’s buff and he likes showing people his muscles, he had a girl, he never finish school and works at some place where he fixes motorcycles.
Hunter is the youngest of the two, he is 19, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes, he’s really skinny and wears glasses. He still in high school, he’s going for another year. He’s likes to play video games, and is a computer wiz.
“So your going?”
Asked Brain.
“Yes”
She replied put her suit case onto her bed.
“How long are you going?”
Asked Jacob
“For the whole summer?”
She said putting in her clothes.
“Will you pick me up a hot chick.?”
Asked Hunter.
“You have to do that yourself.”
She said sipping up her suitcase and putting at the side of her bed.
The next day she woke up, she took a shower and then go changed. She went down stairs to see the table already set and all her family member sat there looking at her.
“Good morning!”
Her mother said.
Her mother was a dirty blonde and had blue eyes. She was tall but not taller then Ava’s father. She was nice and caring. She was also really pretty. Ava got her looks from her mother.
Her father had dark brown tall and brown eyes. He had a medium built but looked intimidating.
Ava sat down at the table and looked at her meal, it was pancakes, her favourite.
“So when are you going?”
Asked her mother, as everyone started to eat.
“After breakfast.”
Ava said sticking a whole pancake in her mouth, so that her cheeks looked like a chipmunks. After breakfast she went up stairs and grabbed her suit case. She turned to her family and waved goodbye. Her brother waved back and her mother gave her a hug. Her dad was waiting for her outside in the vehicle. She walked outside, she seen that the vehicle was started and her dad was waiting for her. It was the day after she had finish her exams. She ended up leaving all her friends emails telling them she’ll be gone for the whole summer.
It was a quiet ride to the airport, Ava had enough money to pay for a ticket and the hotel, and go shopping. She saved it all up from her job as a waitress.
Once they got to the airport her father looked at her.
“Do you have enough money?”
He said.
“Yes.”
She said as she open the door.
“Well I’ll see you at the end of summer.”
He said.
“Yup.”
She said as she grabbed her suitcase. She looked at her father and waved, he waved back.
When was in the airport she went to the teller and got her ticket. It was along wave to the city she was going to. She ended up sitting with a man that was snoring the whole time. The plane finally landed. She got up and went out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry is the beginning is boring it'll get more interesting well hopefully. ;)