The Window of Opportunity

Chapter 1

Amy Lee Lewis is a fifteen year old girl who is originally from London, England, but now lives in Los Angeles, California. Amy's mom Rachel moved her and her daughter to Los Angeles after she split from her partner. She decided she and her pride and joy Amy, needed a fresh start. Rachel wasn't born into a very wealth family so she was determined to give Amy the life she never had.

By the time Amy was nine, Rachel had become a workaholic, giving Amy everything she thought she needed but the truth was. Amy just wanted her mom. Rachel, after one long night of hard work, was making her way home when she got attacked. She was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Amy, stranded in Los Angeles with no relatives, had no other choice to go into care. She didn't actually get adopted until she was eleven. Two years after she had her mother taken away from her.

Amy is now fifteen and lives with her adoptive parents Mya and David Cable. When Amy was adopted they were loaded but due to unforeseeable circumstances they are just surviving with the bills.

More about Amy

X. At the moment she is going through a “punk” faze and is in love with a band called Green Day, who had just had a hit with their new album “American Idiot”.
Mya and David don't like her listening to it and are very strict when it comes to something that could effect her future.

X. She is naturally blond and hates it. So she dyed it black.

X. She has blue eyes and a pretty, kind face. She acts tougher than she looks, and figures that's why people don't take her seriously.

X. It is two weeks until her sixteenth birthday and she can't wait. She gets to take her drivers test and hopefully she's gonna get a car.

X. She can play the guitar and the drums and wants to form a band but she doesn't really know that many people so...it would kind of be hard!

Amy loves her new family. They treat her well and try to give her everything she wants.
But some how Amy's life still seems boring.

(Not for long with me here hehe)