I Saw Her Standing There

Goodbye

Padge's POV
“How is she?” Niki asked as we all sat around Jay's living room.

“She's been better,” I mutter not looking up as I gazed at the tv screen where Jay and Taylor were battling it out on some game.

“IS he still in hospital?”

“Yeah, she's visited a few times, I just can't go with her,”

“Why not?”

“Her mum doesn't want to see me again pretty much, and her dad doesn't know about me, we're waiting till he's made a full recovery, or-” I pause as Niki nods understanding with out me mentioning the other possibility. A scenario no one wanted to mention.

“Is she going to be okay when you leave?”

“Fuck knows,”

“Look Padge,” Niki pauses waiting for me to turn to her, I noticed the sympathetic smile gracing her lips as she ran her finger tips across my arm. “I will look out for her, she won't be alone when you lot go, ”

“Thank you,”

“It's not a problem, the girl ain't half bad,” I chuckled, I knew she was never Rhian's biggest fan but I trusted she'd look after her whatever happened. “And with out Taylor I'll need someone to bitch with!” I nodded looking straight up as we hear the back door shut and laughter echoing through the house.

“Moose!” My girlfriend whined, “Put me fucking down!”

“Michael put the girl down!” Niki snapped as Moose appeared in the room Rhian over her shoulder, as she glared daggers at him.

“What happened?” I questioned as Moose drops Rhian onto the sofa.

“Your wonderful girlfriend called me a whore!” He pointed at Rhian who smiled innocently curling up, and settling down next to me.

“I never called you a whore,” She muttered, “I just said your going to catch something from that girl!”

“You said girls!” I just chuckled as Rhian rolls her eyes leaning into me. My arm went over her body pulling her closer, we'd spent the past two days at the hospital, her dad still in a coma. Today was the first day she'd snapped out of the crying randomly and looking like death; she'd finally agreed to come out and see everyone much to my surprise.

It was obviously she'd hadn't forgotten about him but she was trying to carry on for now. One of the doctors had been speaking to Eve when I was there, apparently things were looking up. I couldn't tell Rhian that though, I didn't want her to have false hope, I couldn't see her break down if things didn't turn out well.

“Guess what!” Taylor suddenly broke the silence. “Only a few days left,” Even I rolled my eyes at her comment.

“Taylor shut up,” Matt replied quietly as she growls at him.

“I'm excited!”

“Yeah cause you get to go with them!” Niki muttered, as Rhian smiled slightly, a positive side to everything.

“And sleep on a horrible bed, listen to them whine, put up with them 24/7, look after them, make sure there safe, be there mother for like a month,” Rhian interjected. “Niki I swear we got the better deal,” Niki gazed over at her smirking slightly.

“You know I may agree with you there, and if I remember rightly trying to fuck in those beds isn't easy, and the guys won't let you use the back of the bus!” Taylor flips her off.

“Doesn't mean I'm not gonna get laid, where as you two! Bad luck ladies!” Taylor smirked.

“Oh don't you worry we've got other men lined up!” Niki joked as Jay's eyes go wide, Rhian just laughs.

“That expression there was priceless!” She points at Jay who growls.

“Baby I'm joking!” Niki cooed leaning over and pressing her lips against him, but she ended up being pulled onto the floor, and having Taylor shout about not in front of children and Moose shielding Rhian's eyes.

That moment was when I saw her smile again. It hurt me to see her that crushed and down all the time, knowing that my friends were able to cheer her up hit something inside me, made me realise how much she was meant to be here.

How in love with this girl I really was.

“You two stop it!” Moose mocked kicking Jay's side but neither gave in. “Seriously this kid is gonna be damaged for life!”

“Ha she's already like that!” Taylor smirked as Moose gasped looking over at me accusingly.

“You!” He pointed moving his hands from Rhian's eyes. “Ruined the innocence!” Everyone just laughed at him as Rhian caught my gaze, her smile was still there, I smiled back before turning my attention to Moose. “A poor innocent young girl and you ruined her!”

“Hey I'm not ruined!” Rhian pointed out.

“Shh, this isn't your time to speak!”

“That's not fair!”

“Quiet time!” Rhian just huffed folding her arms and glaring at Moose, he of course ignored her and carried on accusing me.

“Moose I kind of think Taylor meant Abigail!” Rhian smirked as Taylor was still glaring at Moose. Moose's eyes fell on the little girl and he smiled guiltily.

“I see, well yeah don't ruin her innocence either!”

“What! I'm not the one dry humping in the middle of the fu-”

“Don't swear!” Taylor shouted at be again. Rhian smiled moving back to sit with me and a little away from Moose who was still rambling.

“You alright?”

“Yeah,” She mumbled resting her head against my chest listening to the convocations around us.

“Sure?”

“Totally, it's good to get out and stop mopping around,” She muttered making me smile, she had the right attitude to life most of the time, sometimes it pissed people off or made her seem uncaring but she was right; what's point of being depressed and mopping around all the time? It won't help anyone.

I gazed up as someone knocked on the door, I didn't miss the glint of mischief that Niki and Taylor shared, as Jay slowly stood up to get the door.

“What are they up to?” I mumbled next to Rhian's ear. She turned her head slightly and gave me a confused look. “Those two,” I added looking at Niki and Taylor, Rhian gazed down at the pair before looking over at Moose, she chuckled and shock her head.

“Match making,” I groaned letting out a sigh as Rhian giggled. “It'll be fun to watch,” She muttered leaning over and kissing my lips lightly.

“Know what would be more fun?” I mumbled.

“Watching your drunk ass dance again?” She questioned rolling her eyes.

“That's not what I was thinking of,”

“I bet it wasn't,” She smirked kissing my lips before getting shouted at by Niki.

“Seriously if you two don't stop making out in front of that poor girl I'm gonna fucking chuck you out!” The cushion in her hand hit Rhian straight in the head causing her to throw it back and start some stupid fight.

“Oi fuckers!” Jay shouted, that kids first was going to be fuck if Niki and Jay weren't careful. “There's some girl here,”

“Bring her in!” Niki laughed jumping up as Jay appeared with the girl in front of him. I gazed over at her, she was shorter than Jay which was defiantly something, with dark hair, glasses, an amazing body, and the smatterings of tattoo ink lining her body. “Ray! You came!” Niki shouted excitedly as both her and Taylor greeted the girl.

“Told ya,” Rhian smiled as I nodded watching the girl.

“What else was I going to do?” Raychel laughed waving at Rhian. “Hey I heard about your dad, I'm really sorry, hows he doing?”

“Yeah he's okay, still the same really,” Rhian answered as Raychel nodded.

“Well ya know if there's anything I can do, I'm happy to help,”

“Thanks love,” Rhian smiled as Raychel looked over the pair of us with a smile.

“Right well Raychel meet the guys, that's Padge,” I just smiled as she waved at each of us in turn. “Matt, Jay and that's Moose,” Niki finished pointing at Moose who had put his xbox controller down and was now staring at Raychel in awe.

“And he's fallen,” Rhian mumbled making me chuckle.

“Poor guy didn't stand a chance,”

“So young, and fell so hard,”

“Too true,” Both of us laughing as Raychel had started to blush.

“Moose stop fucking staring, poor girl!” Taylor mocked kicking Moose's leg. “Ray come sit down,”

“So you're American?” Matt questioned making everyone smirk, at least he was observant. “What ya doing over here?”

“Working with Niki,”

“You're a tattoo artist?” Moose questioned excitedly; this girl was turning out to be like his dream women

“Yeah and she's fucking amazing!” Niki added.

“So you two go way back?” Jay asked pulling Niki onto his lap.

“Yeah sug, we met in the art institute,” Niki explained, Raychel went on to elaborate for the rest of us.

“I was a first year when Niki was a third year, we met at this gig and just hit it off straight away,” She paused sitting down beside Niki and Jay. “We were both studying similar artists, I mentioned I wanted to be a tattoo artists and Niki said she was the same! She always said she'd own her own place one day, and I'd just have to work with her! So here I am!”

“You're planning on staying then?”

“As long as I have a job,” She smiled. “My brother's came over with me, they seem to have become quite attached already,”

“Her brother is going out with Sarah,” Rhian muttered to me as I raised my eyebrows. “Both as mad as each other,” That explained it. The group just sat around for a while, mainly talking to Raychel and finding out about her so Moose had half a chance, she seemed pretty cool.

“So you're going on tour soon then?” Raychel questioned as Matt was explaining things.

“Yeah end of next week,”

“For how long?”

“too long,” Niki whined making everyone laugh.

“Just a few weeks, it's only uk tour,” Jay explained wrapping his arms around Niki and kissing her forehead. “We're be back before ya know it,” He added as Niki rolled her eyes.

“Does this mean Niki's gonna be in a foul mood for a few weeks?”

“Oh yeah!” Matt mocked getting a cushion aimed at his head. “Good luck with her!”

“Fuck off Tuck!”

“I should go,” My eyes flickered down to Rhian who had spoken.

“Really?”

“Yeah, sorry, but I promised I'd go visit my dad,” I sighed and kissed her forehead lightly.

“Want some company?”

“No, I'll be fine, you stay,” She smiled standing up slowly as I followed her.

“You going?” Taylor gazed up, I shock my head and Rhian nodded, that only succeeding in confusing Taylor.

“I am,” Rhian stated simply grabbing her coat from the floor. “I'll catch you all later,”

“Bye Sug!”

“Bye!” She waved, everyone else shouted some kind of goodbye, Rhian walked into the hall way with me following. “I'll talk to you later,” She smiled turning to face me as we reached the door.

“Yeah, let me know how your dad is,” I muttered wrapping her up in my arms, I didn't like leaving her to go to see him alone she always came back crushed. “You sure you're gonna be okay?”

“I'm a big girl now,” She mocked leaning up and kissing my lips lightly. “Love you,” She mumbled as I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into me. Her lips parted, my tongue slipping across hers as she fought back, her hands trailing around my neck playing with the strands of hair. “I really do have to go,” She whispered as I kissed down her neck.

“I'll see you later,” I mumbled as she finally pulled away and smiled at me.

“Later beau,” I watched as she walked down the steps and off down the street.

Rhian's POV
My bag slipped off my shoulder, into the pile of clothes, I shut my bedroom door behind me. My bed looked pretty welcoming at the moment, I fell straight onto the beanbag in the corner of my room though.

“Rhian can you keep an eye on the washing machine!” My mum shouted, we'd only just got in and she was already going out again.

“Sure mum!” We still weren't really talking to each other, it was driving me mad, but I couldn't make her see it from my point of view.

“I'll be back,” She added as I heard the front door slam, we'd just come from the hospital how could she be going out again?

I lifted myself off the bean bag and grabbed my bag, only to go back on that bean bag, it was damn comfortable. I slipped my phone out of my bag debating whether to text or call Padge now. I glanced at the little numbers on the phone, 8:19pm; to call or not to call?

Maybe later

I slipped further into the bean bag, a few college books were placed conveniently next to it, my way of getting myself to revise. I picked the first book up and decided I might as well read a chapter, I had to start this revision sometime or other. I had my as levels in a few weeks and I wasn't ready at all, I spent little time revising. Most of my time now was devoted to seeing Padge, cleaning up and helping my mum, and visiting my dad; I was exhausted each night when I finished everything that I'd just go to sleep, wake up the next day and start over.

That was just the excuses though, the truth was I couldn't be arsed, I wasn't doing well and that put a downer on my spirits so much so I wouldn't bother with anything. Of course I didn't tell anyone this, my parents would flip and Padge would worry; I didn't need to hassle them.

The phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I leant over noticing Sarah's name on the caller ID, not who I had expected, though we did have a kind of weekly phone call to catch up so I should have. I pressed answer and put the phone to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Hey ducky, how did it go at the hospital?” Sarah's cheerful voice sounded down the phone.

“He's much better thanks,”

“Aww that's good, really good!”

“I know,” I smiled. “Things are picking up,”

“Good ducky, didn't think you'd be home actually,” She added as I shrugged to myself.

“Went round Niki's for most of the day, then the hospital and now I just need a break,” I admitted leaning back in my bean bag. “I'm really tired,”

“Aww me too, I've done a whole day today, and seriously no one helped!” Sarah huffed. “I need some sleep,”

“Snap, these people are against us I swear!”

“It's so unfair! We should rebel!”

“I feel that won't work in our-” I paused as I heard a door shut downstairs. “Favour,”

“You alright?”

“Yeah sorry, home alone and so any noise I automatically think someone's broke onto murder me,” I mumble as Sarah laughs at me.

“Ducky, I'm sure there not coming to murder you!”

“I kinda hope not,” I gazed up hearing what I thought was footsteps up the stairs. “But I swear there's someone else here,” I muttered slowly pulling myself off the bean bag.

“Rhian you're being paranoid!”

“Yeah, maybe,” I mumbled as she kept on laughing and talking to me, I kept mumbling answers, I slowly walked towards my door. A scream escaped my lips as I opened the door and Padge appeared in font of me.

“Rhian?” Sarah screamed down the phone as Padge started laughing and I slammed the door in his face.
“Rhian what the hell is going on?” I fell onto my bed and let out a groan.

“My fucking boyfriend,is trying to give me a fucking heart attack, stupid fucking men!” I growled, Sarah started laughing like a mad women joining in Padge's laughter.

“Aww ducky, want me to kick his ass?”

“Yes please,” I whined. Padge opened the door slowly, a large smile plastered on his face, his head appearing around the door. “He deserved to be beaten up!” Padge just laughed walking in, deciding it was safe, and placed himself on the bed.

“Next time I see him he's dead, make sure he knows that! But I'll leave you two alone, I've gotta go find JB,”

“JB?” I questioned moving over as Padge laid down next to me.

“Yeah Jason,”

“Oh, I see, how's that going?”

“It's good really good, he's amazing, and we get on, and Rhian the man is amazing,” She giggled as I rolled my eyes. “But I'm gonna go, catch you later!”

“Okay, have fun! Bye love,” I mumbled quietly putting the phone down and chucking it onto the bean bag. “You,” I muttered pointing at Padge who smirked. “Are a fucking bastard!” I growled as Padge leant over me, one arm each side of my head, propping himself up, his lips pressed against mine.

“But ya love me,” I shrugged making him smirk. “Or not?”

“Not any more!” I muttered linking my hands at the back of his neck as he lowered his head to mine. “You're mean, and scared the shit out of me,”

“Sorry hun,” He smiled kissing me again, this time getting the reaction he wanted, I parted my lips kissing him back. I felt the same love and lust that always took over when he kissed me, I was sure we both felt it. “I thought I'd come visit, since we only have two days left together,”

“Two days?” I questioned raising my eyebrows slightly.

“Yeah,” I groaned, those few weeks before tour had gone fast, that wasn't fair I wanted more than two days. “I thought you knew,”

“I did, I just didn't believe it,” I smiled as Padge fell to the side of me, I turned to face him, “Or didn't want to! Since it means exams are coming up!” I added as Padge cupped my face.

“You'll be fine, and you won't even realise I'm gone!”

“Too true,” I paused as a random thought ran through my head. “How did you get in here?”

“Your mum let me in,”

“She what?” I raised my eyebrows, she wouldn't have done that, Padge just nodded. “Did she think you were the gas man? Or did she not understand who you wanted to see?”

“Rhian breath,” He chuckled stroking my cheek. “She just smiled and said you were in your room, baby I think she was okay about it, she was just emptying stuff out of the car,”

“Really?”

“No, probably not okay with it but she let me in, what more can we ask for?” I shrugged. “I don't blame her, if it was our kids I'd be freaki-” He paused suddenly staring at me as I raised my eyebrows. “I mean well, ya know kids, any children really I wouldn't let them date any guy, whoever the kids belong to, it doesn't have to be ya know but it could be I-”

“Shh,” I muttered against his lips kissing him lightly. “I know what ya mean,” I moved closer as he pulled me across his body, I pushed up, straddling his waist. “In a million years time, if we're together, if we had kids, I wouldn't let them date a guy or girl nearly 10 years older than them!”

“I know,” He sighed tucking random strands of hair behind my ears. “10 years is a lot,”

“Not stopped us though, has it?” I smiled down at him.

“Of course not,” He smiled his hands trailed down my waist and rest on my hips. “Never will in my eyes,”

“That's good to know,” I leant over his chest and kissing down his neck line. “I love you,” I mumbled letting my breath trickle down his neck, biting on the sensitive skin, I knew how to get a reaction from him. 6 months together was a long time, time to learn each others reactions to one and other, and we knew how to get said reaction. My fingers trailed up his shirt, pushing the fabric up, my lips followed the fabric up. I loved how his stomach tensed as my lips grazed his skin, his hands tightening on my hips, I reached his chest and gazed up. He moved up allowing me to slip his shirt off.

“You mum's downstairs,” My eyes flicked up instantly falling off Padge. “I didn't mean stop,” He whined pulling me back. “I thought maybe locking the door,” He smirked pushing me towards the door. I could only imagine that damage that could cause my mum or I if she walked in.

“Of course,” I smiled sliding the lock over and crawling back up the bed. “Now where were we?”

“Here, I think,” He smiled pulling me up his body and allowing me to kiss his lips, I trailed down his body again. He let out a low moan as my teeth grazed his skin. Padge's own hands slipped up my back, finger tips caressing my skin, my shirt and bra were lost moments later. “You're beautiful,” He mumbled against my shoulder. “It's gonna be a long five weeks,” I giggled looking up momentarily to share a smile. Padge took advantage of my relaxed moment, his hands made quick work of my jeans, my clothes quickly disappearing. “Hey!” I laughed as Padge shrugged.

“Sorry babe, but it had to be done,” He mocked. “Might not get to do this again for a good while,” HE added pushing me over onto my back.

“Such a hard life,” I giggled my hands fiddling with the zip on his jeans, finally pushing them off, his boxers quickly followed.

“Well yeah,” He mumbled slowly pushing into me, his head fell to the crock of my neck kissing my skin, his hips slowly moved against mine. “But I wouldn't swap it,” He muttered my hips rolled against his, I let out a groan, Padge chuckled against my skin. “You've changed,” He added, I smiled pulling him closer and pushing my hips up harder.

“You changed me,” I whispered, my hands trailed over his broad shoulders, catching his gaze. “For the best,”

“I hope so,” A devious smirk slipping across his lips, he bit down hard on my shoulder making me screech and buck my whole body up towards his. “Perfect,”

“Fuck you,” I whispered.

“You are,” He smirked as our speed increased, hips crashing, bodies sliding, the thin coat of sweat causing our bodies to glisten.

When a boyfriend is going away it makes perfect sense to spend most of your time with them, be it in the bedroom or not, but that's pretty much where Padge and I stayed.

Leaving at 9pm to go back to his house and continue our fun, when your mother shouts at you to turn the music down it ruins the mood, a lot!

====
“Fuck,” I whispered slipping off his body and straight onto the bed. “I won't have to go to the gym for a while,” I mumbled making him smirk, his lips pressed against my head before moving away.

“Fuck,” Padge repeated regaining his breath as my head fell back onto the pillow. “I'm not going on tour now,” he muttered as I chuckled running my fingers through my hair.

“You know you have to,”

“Okay so I'm taking you with me, you're staying in my bunk, and can be my personal sex t-”

“Don't say it,” I muttered poking his side.

“Love you,”

“Yeah just to keep you out of trouble!” Padge nodded leaning over and kissing me lightly. “Love you,” He mumbled a response pressing his lips against my skin.

“I have to leave in-” He gazed towards the clock on the wall and sighed. “Three hours,”

“I know,” I wish he didn't, the last few weeks had been hard enough with my dad refusing to slip out of this coma, and my mum refusing to talk to me; everyone being a bit stubborn to be honest! “You're gonna have so much fun though,” I smiled pulling him closer and just cuddling him. Sometimes a hug was all I needed to make everything seem so much easier.

Padge held me against him for a while, delaying our ultimate departure for just a few moments it seemed, I knew he had to get ready soon though. Spending the past two nights together was perfect, a little exhausting, but perfect.

“Rhian?” He mumbled into my hair.

“I know,” I smiled letting go of Padge.

“I'm gonna go have a shower, and get ready, you can stay here for a bit, then get up before I go?” I nodded moving back into the bed and watching Padge slowly get up. I chewed my lip for a few seconds before letting my eyes slip shut, I trusted he'd wake me up before he had to leave, I had to say goodbye.

I must have fallen back to sleep because the next thing I knew Padge was kissing my forehead lightly and shaking ym arm.

“Jay's here, I gotta go babe,”

“No,” I half mumbled making him chuckle.

“Yeah,” I sighed opening my eyes and looking straight into his. “I love you,”

“I love you more,” I whispered back sharing a simple kiss as he hugged me tightly. “Good luck,”

“Not possible, and thanks,”

“Go be the big rockstar, don't forget about me when your famous!” I mocked.

“Never forget about my girl,” He whispered sending me a wink before climbing away, forcing myself to get up and watch him go, I followed him downstairs.

“Gonna miss you,” I muttered as he opened the front door.

“You too,” He smiled again kissing me lightly.

“One last hug?” Padge nodded pulling me into him with quite some force, I hit his body and nearly fell out the door, he clung onto me for a few seconds as I returned the hug.

“Bye babe,”

“Bye you,” I smiled kissing him lightly before watching him walk down to the taxi that was taking them to Cardiff where the bus would pick them up. I waved as the drove away before shutting Padge's front door and leaning against it.

So five weeks on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update.

Might not be any updates for a little while cause I'm off to freaking Iceland!!!!!!! (the country not the shop!) on thursday and back sunday. Im a little bit excited!!!!! lol

x