I Saw Her Standing There

Camping

Padge's POV
“We have to get up,” I muttered to Rhian who was curled up into my body.

“Give me one good reason why,” She replied, talking straight into my chest, barely audible.

“Because we're going camping,”

“Nope, not good enough,” I chuckled running my fingers down her hair and across her back. “Next?”

“Because if you don't get up Moose will get you up and you won't want that,” I heard her sigh and slowly rolled over onto her pillow.

“Morning,” She smiled up.

“Morning,” I lent down to kiss her lips, she kissed me back, his hands wrapping round the back of my neck and pushing me closer. This was her way of not having to get up. It nearly worked as well, I could feel myself getting more turned on as her finger tips grazed down my back and across my hips. “This won't work,” I breathed out as she kissed down my neck.

“I think it is,” She muttered back biting on my skin.

“Rhian,” I chuckled as she pushed me over straddling my hips.

“Yes?”

“Nothing, except we have to get up,” She glared at me, for once being the immature one, I liked this role reversal. “Come on, the quicker we get up, the more time we have in the shower,” I smirked, and the mature side was out the window.

“What makes you think I'm sharing a shower with you?” She giggled climbing off me and wondering out towards the bathroom.

“Bitch,”

“But ya love me,” She had me there. I sighed slowly climbing out of the bed as I heard the shower start up. I walked to the other side of my bedroom and picked up a towel we'd left on the floor last night. There was an empty wine bottle sitting beside it, I chucked it into the bin but something that the towel had now revealed caught my gaze. I bent over staring at the white box with blue writing over it. But I had to get up again, the pain in my bruised ribs giving me problems. I shrugged it off thinking it must be Rhian's tablets or something, and chucked them in the bin, before I wondered through to the bathroom.

“Rhian?”

“Sorry,” She muttered moving her head from the bowl of the toilet and flushing the chain.

“You alright?”

“Just felt a bit sick,” She groaned walking towards the sink and brushing her teeth and getting a drink. I sighed wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder.

“Sure?” She nodded, my gaze met with hers.

“I think it was the tofu last night,”

“Told you not to trust vegetarian food,” I smirked as she rolled her eyes. “If it has on the ingredients made from fungi you shouldn't fucking eat it,”

“Oh just cause you like your food to have been walking hours before hand,” She huffed.

“The bloodier the better,” I mocked, I loved winding her up about eating meat, it was too easy.

“You're gross,” She pulled away stripping her underwear off and dropping to the floor climbing into the shower, I stood their for a few seconds mainly staring at my girlfriend retreating figure, before the blood returned to my brain and I followed her.

“Padge you're hands are cold,” Rhian whined as I pushed my palms against her stomach.

“God someone's moody,” I muttered against her neck as she giggled, I knew she was ticklish just there.

“Sorry,” She smiled turning in my grip and kissing me lightly. “Make it up?”

“Might be able to,” I smirked pushing her body against mine as we stood under the shower head.

“I think I can,” Rhian whispered leaning up and kissing my lips. His fingers comb through my hair.

“But not now cause we're gonna be later,” I smirked as she groaned.

“Why do you care so much?”

“Why do you not want to go?” I returned staring straight into her blue eyes. “Is there something I'm missing here?”

“Not really, I just, four days with your friends,”

“So? You lot get on now,” She nodded but there was still doubt etched across her beautiful face. “What?”

“I dunno, what if Niki suddenly has a mood swing or I dunno,” She repeated resting her head against my chest as I flicked the shower off.

“It'll all be okay,” I kissed the top of her head before climbing out and stealing the only dry towel there.

“Fucking bastard!” Was screamed as I left her alone. “Get me a towel, please?”

“Just coming!” I laughed entering our room again and grabbing the towel I had picked up early. My eyes fell on the bin again, tablets for what? I shrugged it off and threw a towel into the bathroom.

“Thank you!” I watched her walk back falling back onto the bed with her towel still around her body. She was silent, eyes closed, the only sound her shallow breathing. I watched her for a few more seconds before grabbing my self some boxers and jeans. I guessed she was just tired.

“You okay?” I smiled sitting next to her, my hand rubbing her thigh gently.

“Mhmm, just tired,” Her eyes flickered open and caught my stare. “You okay?”

“Just worried about my girl,” Rhian smiled slightly.

“She's fine, no need to worry,”

“Maybe,” I muttered leaning over to kiss her lips, my finger tips trailing up the towel and going to push it away, but Rhian pulled me closer hugging me tightly in her grip. “You sure?” I whispered into her damp hair, pulling her up to sit on my lap, as I hugged her back.

“Just want a break from everything,”

“Hopefully that's what camping will provide,” We both laughed, Rhian resting her head against my chest a smile break on her lips. “I promise it'll be fun,”

“I believe you,”

Rhian's POV
“So why aren't you allowed to go camping?” I questioned Taylor. Niki and Matt were laughing behind us, I raised my eyebrows looking straight at Taylor.

“I'm not trusted in tents,” She mumbled, I gazed back at Matt and Niki who smirked, how could someone not be trusted in a tent?

I shrugged it off.

“Is everything ready then?” Moose appeared out of the house, Raychel following him, the pair had not done anything to help this morning. They claimed to not be ready, but the loud moaning and few screams proved otherwise.

“Yeah except you and Raychel's tent, you two can fucking sleep outside,” Jay muttered as Niki giggled, comforting him has he had his little rant.

“He's joking,” Matt added walking back up to the house to grab the last of the bags. “Though any more fucking when we're around and you're be left at that first rest stop,”

“Yes sir!” Raychel mocked, saluting him and all, she knew how to piss the guys off.

“I'm serious, if Taylor and I aren't allowed, neither are you too love birds,”

“Doesn't stop us,” Padge whispered in my ear making me giggle, but Matt turned on his heel pointing accusingly at me.

“And you two! Seriously I thought better of you!” He aimed his comments at me. “You not so much,” He mumbled to Padge who just chuckled.

“He makes a fair point,”

“Oh I agree,” I smiled kissing Padge softly. “This is so crazy,”

“What?”

“Us lot camping,” Padge nodded, resting his hands on my hips, and gazed towards the hire car, a people mover.

“It'll be fine, we've done it with Niki and Taylor loads of times, it goes well I think,” I smiled, and gazed up at him.

“You don't remember much of these camping trips do you?” Padge smiled guilty and shock his head. “Why does that not surprise me?”

“You'll have fun,” He said reassuringly before pecking my lips and leaving me to stand their alone, as he went to help put the last of the stuff in.

“You okay?” Niki questioned appearing next to me a beer already in her hand.

“Isn't it a little early to be drinking?”

“Energy!” She stated simply, I groaned, like she needed any more energy. “So do you know where we're going?” She added as I rolled my eyes, thank fuck she wasn't navigating.

“Yeah New Forest,” The blank look on Niki's face explained it all. “It's like a 3 hour drive max, it's really pretty place, mainly for walking, but they've got loads of pubs and the camp-sites are always fun,”

“You've been?”

“I use to live just east of it,”

“Oh, you haven't always lived here?”

“No, hence the English accent,” I muttered as Niki made an oh expression, she did make me laugh sometimes, I swear she was one of a kind.

“Okay girls lets go!” Jay shouted slamming the boot of the car shut and gazing around the garden and down the road. “Seriously let's get moving,” I sighed wondering over to Padge as Niki followed. Padge and I took the back two seats, surrounded by luggage, Raychel and Moose sat in front of us, Jay and Niki next and Matt drove with Taylor in the front seat.

“You okay?” I nodded leaning against the window and putting my legs over Padge's, I stretched out along the seats, taking up more room that necessary. “Comfortable?” He mocked. I nodded.

“Very thank you,”

“Glad your highness,” Padge's hand fell to my leg rubbing up and down my jeans contently. It was a surprisingly quiet journey. Taylor and Matt could be heard muttering to each other in front, Niki had fallen asleep on Jay and Raychel was playing with Moose's hair. Padge and I sat in a content silence, something we had become good at.

And it didn't take that long to get to the camp-site either, we did get lost a few times but with me shouting the turnings to Matt when I recognised where we were, it all ended okay.

The camp-site was a large field, a block of toilets and showers one end, a pub and small shop by the front gate, and the most amazing views to the back. I loved camping, it was one of those things that was just always good fun whatever happened, we had an abundance of alcohol and food, plus two acoustic guitars and an ipod dock. The camp site had a 10pm curfew but we got the feeling that since the place was rather empty at the moment ,no one would mind so much.

“So who wants to watch Jay cock this up?” Moose mocked as the group of us climbed out of the car, well van thing, and linked his hand with Raychel.

“Oi fucker, I can put a fucking tent up!”

“Doubtful,” Niki joked patting his head.

“I'll prove it!” He stated proudly as she just laughed and flopped down onto the grass.

“Off ya go then,” She giggled shooing him away. “Stupid fucker,” She added when he was out of reach, I raised my eyebrows a little confused. “He'll try and prove he can put a tent up and we'll mock until he's put all the tents up!”

“Aw bless him, that's so mean,”

“You gonna help him?” Padge questioned sitting down beside Niki, I shrugged falling down onto the grass and laying back.

“I'm kinda comfortable here,”

“See now that's kinda mean,” Taylor mocked. I didn't bother replying, I was quite happy just laying in the sun, what would make this perfect was food and alcohol or maybe a beach.

“He'll survive, surely the guys should be helping him anyway,” I replied, Padge poked me in the side making me squirm away.

“I did it!”

“Well that was quick,” I muttered, Taylor snorted with laughter causing the three of us to look over at her.

“Is he always that quick Niki?” She smirked, Niki just flipped her off before jumping up and trailing towards Jay.

“Knew you could do it,” Niki smiled wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing him lightly. “Love you, but” she paused pointing over towards me. “Rhian didn't see, so she doesn't believe, so gonna have to put another one up,”

“More erections,” Matt stated simply earning an amused look from the rest of us. “Erecting the tent, dirty minded fuckers,” He smirked leaning down to kiss his girlfriend.

“Yeah sure that's what you meant, you too go have your erection away from us,” Moose muttered, he'd taken to lying on the grass with his eyes closed, while Raychel played with the hem on his shirt. “Reckon we could find a different field with them?”

“What is so bad about being near Taylor?” I questioned sitting up and gazing over at her and Matt.

“Taylor just isn't trusted around tents,” Moose answered. “I'll pay you to put up my tent,” He added as I shock my head and poked Padge lightly.

“Tent time?” He nodded as I jumped up and he slowly followed. We left Moose to try and bride Niki or Taylor to put the tent up. Raychel in the end gave in to some quite questionable conditions and put the tent up for him; lucky one of those two had a brain cell.

“Padge babe wrong pole,”

“Should it be one you can dance round?” He muttered, I screwed my face up looking over at my boyfriend. I hugged him from behind leaning up and kissing his jaw. But he didn't return the affection, he hissed in pain and slid away from me.

“You okay?”

“What?”

“You just hissed in pain,”

“It's nothing,” He sighed.

“You sure, you never said you were hurt,” He shrugged and walked over to me. “Love you,”

“I love you too,” He smiled leaning over and kissing my lips. “Especially since you can get a tent up,”

“Bet it's not the only thing she can get up,” Matt smirked, taking the words right out of my mouth, Padge chuckled looking down at me with a smile. “We're gonna start a bbq, and get some drink out, you two nearly finished here?”

“Yeah we'll be there in a few,” Padge replied, he leant down to secure the final pole but grimaced in pain as he stood up again.

“Ribs still hurt man?” Matt questioned. I gazed between the two of them.

“Yeah it's nothing,”

“That guy gave you some fucking shit, you should have them checked,”

“What guy?” I piped up but was ignored.

“Nah I can still do most just sometimes the ache a bit,” He replied, Matt gazed over him before nodding.

“If you're sure man,” Padge nodded leaning over and picking up the peg bag as Matt wondered off to get the bbq stuff out of the van.

“Padge?” I questioned following him round as he dropped a peg by each guy line of the tent.

“Rhian?”

“What guy? What happened to your ribs?”

“Nothing, it's nothing,” He muttered continuing to walk away from me. I stopped, my hand fell to my hip as I stood their impatiently waiting for an answer.

“I thought we told each other everything,”

“Yeah so did I,” Padge replied.

“What?”

“You know what, just drop it okay,” Padge didn't even look at me as he dropped the peg bag in the tent and walked over to his friends. I bit my lip holding myself back from arguing with him on this. Did he know something?

“What's with him?” I turned to see Niki standing beside me a can of beer in her hand.

“I have no idea,” I admitted, my eyes stayed fixed on Padge. Padge had walked over to where the guys were messing around with the bbq and Moose was arranging beer bottles. What I had admitted was kind of, well was, a lie, I had some kind of idea but I wasn't sure if Padge knew something or I was being paranoid. “Have you ever kept something from someone because it wasn't a big deal?”

“Depends how big we're talking?”

“It could have been quite big, but it turned out to be nothing at all,” Niki nodded her brown eyes scanning my face for a sign of what I was talking about .

“I've kept stuff from past boyfriend's, but with Jay it's different, he finds out everything,” She chuckled quietly. “Could Padge find out?”

“I think he already knows, he said something about us not telling each other everything,” Niki raised her eyebrows and her expression changed.

“Sug, he knows then, when guys make comments like that they are either bitter and angry, or not thinking straight,” Niki looked down at me and then across to Padge. “You should talk before things get worse,” I knew she was right. “Whatever it was or is, kid, you'll be fine,” If she called me kid one more time there were going to be a few fights breaking out.

“Niki come watch the food!” Jay called over looking towards Niki and I.

“Coming,” She turned back to me and spoke again. “You gonna be okay? Cause if you wanna talk just do so sug,”

“I will, it's just something so small that's gonna end up causing such a big argument,” Niki eyed me suspiciously, I knew she wanted to ask what this was all about, I didn't really want to tell her encase she said something.

“What is?” She questioned simply leading me away from Jay who was shouting at her again, and out of the prying ears of the guys; Taylor and Raychel had gone off to find the local shop for some more food.

“I thought I was pregnant,” I whispered to her, Niki looked at me dropping her can of beer in the process.

“Fuck, shit, bollocks,” She spouted out grabbing her beer, making sure not to waste any, before looking back at me. “Are you?” I shock my head confidently.

“Did a test and everything, it just, I never told Padge, this was the day they came back,”

“That's like a month ago,”

“I know but he's only just started making the comments,”

“Well you know what I'm gonna say don't you?” Niki sighed. “Talk to him, you've got my support whatever ya need, okay sug?” I nodded, I actually felt as if Niki and I were getting along, for once I felt as if she really meant what she said. Strange how a little drama brings people together.

The thing was I didn't talk to Padge for most of the evening because the guys decided to play drinking games. It's common knowledge I'm not a drinker, I like the games but not a fan of the alcohol, and really shouldn't drink. Thankfully I didn't have to drink to much, I was on Niki's team a lot of the time and she's pretty dam competitive but also can hold her alcohol to a degree.

Though our team lost Matt and Jay were a lot better, followed by Niki and I, then Moose and Jay, Raychel and Taylor were useless. Though Raychel and Taylor were unaware they had been doing double shots, because they had to use plastic picnic cups, so I guess they did good. Now the fact Taylor and Raychel had to be taken away, since they were far too loud, left just Niki and with our guys.

“I'm kinda tired,” Padge muttered resting his head against my shoulder, his eyes looking at me.

“Me too,” I mumbled back leaning my head against his. “That tent is looking quite inviting,” I moved away from him, slowly standing up, Padge moved up as well. Our three man tent, like all tents, was perfectly cosy for two people. It got kind of cold as well, I mean we were in England and it had to be cold, but I had Padge to keep me warm so everything was okay. He seemed to have forgotten we were having an argument as we slipped into the tent and he pulled me straight into his body.

“Night beautiful,” He smiled kissing my forehead, then my nose and finally my lips.

“Goodnight baby,” I whispered breaking the kiss and gazing up at him. “I do honestly love you,”

“I love you too,” Padge smirked pulling me back into a kiss. He pushed me over onto the back of the sleeping bag we'd used to lay on. Padge slipped over my body and kissed down my skin. The straps of my top were pushed off. Pulling the flimsy material that clung to my bra away, he then rid me off my bra, and continued to kiss the exposed skin. We broke for a few seconds allowing me to get rid of Padge's own top. My hands instantly trailing over his chest, before trailing round his back, and pulling him closer to my chest. He kissed down my chest, across my stomach and hips; his fingers playing with the hem of my jeans. I was a little less dignified, pushing his lose jeans off his hips before his boxers followed. Padge moved back up, his bright eyes glinting with mischief, the smirk on his lips told me what he was thinking.

I pushed him over and straddled his hips, my eyes ran across his chest, my fingers tracing invisible patterns. My fingers stopped on the right side of his chest, just by his ribs, a few discoloured bruises were there slowly fading though. I leant over and pressed a angel light kiss against his skin and the bruises. He sucked his breath in as I left small kisses on his skin.

“Did it hurt?”

“Only a little,” He smiled his fingers curling into my hair. “Come here,” He whispered, I gazed up and my lips pulled away from his skin. “Here,” He muttered, I moved up his body and kissed his lips squarely, he pushed me over though, softly placing me on my back again and bringing his lips to mine.

“Condom,” Padge looked up as he heard my words. I was a lot more safety concious now. He nodded rolling off me and grabbing his wallet, I undid my jeans pushing them gently off my hips; but Padge took over.

“I'm sorry about today,” Padge muttered slipping my underwear off and kissing down my thighs.

“It's okay, I'm sorry too,” I whispered, my body shivering against his touch, before he slipped inside me. “Love you,”

“Love you too,” He whispered kissing me back; but something ruined our perfect moment.

“Their fucking doing it in that fucking tent! Taylor fucking keep it down!” Moose screamed. Padge chuckled against my skin, causing me to giggle, and the pair of us to fall into fits of laughter.

“Fuck off Moose!”

“Bring it Taylor!” Raychel screamed back. “We can be louder than you!”

“Oh dear god,” I whispered cringing at this whole messed up argument. “People can hear this, other people!” I whined as Padge's head fell into the crock of my neck.

“Told you'd love camping with us,”