I Saw Her Standing There

Us

Rhian's POV
I slipped the simple black satin baby doll over my body, red ribbon run around and under the cups and black lace at the hem on the bottom. The black satin falling down to my thigh, the set came with a matching thong with a tiny red bow on. I was putting a lot of faith in this outfit working. I pulled my hair out of the clip, letting the now tamed ringlets fall down to my shoulders. I picked the rest of my clothes up and slipped them into Padge's wardrobe. I bit my lip wondering why the fuck I was so nervous, not as if we'd never slept together before, but I guess this was kind of different.

I caught my reflection in the mirror, deciding minimal make up would work tonight. I applied a dark pink lip gloss, some mascara and small amounted of tinted moisturise so I had some kind of colour in my skin.
I looked down at my appearance, for once I was going to be arrogant and say, I looked pretty sexy. I never understood why girls did this before, put so much effort into looking like this, but not I was starting to understand it all a bit more. I may be freezing but at least I looked good.

I gazed in the mirror one more time, still not completely sure this was the best idea I'd ever had, but the girls thought it would work so I guess I should trust them. I picked up the first sticky post it note and wondered down Padge's stairs, with post it notes and pens in hand.

I knew Padge's routine when he got home pretty well, and my plan was to leave post it notes around the house finally leading him to find me upstairs, dressed pretty provocatively, waiting for him.

There was a reason for all this, I hadn't just completely lost my mind, it was the first time he'd been home in two months. The guys had been on tour since September and now it was 1st December and he'd finally been allowed some time off. The band were getting bigger and bigger by the minute, everyone was starting to realise the guys might not be around as much as they use to. I was starting to realise the most, Padge and I still weren't a couple, after two months of just messing around and going out neither of us had actually said anything to make it official. He didn't state I was his girlfriend and I never said I had a boyfriend; it was all still very unofficial.

I sighed walking to where Padge always left his keys, a small bowl sitting on the side, he wasn't this organised so to combat the always lost keys, the bowl had been placed in the house when we started going out.

I placed the small post it note in the bowl, written on it a simple message: Welcome home, Beer's in the fridge .

I lied slightly, there was beer in the fridge but I didn't want him to get that, instead I'd left a bottle of wine and two glasses in the fridge, with yet another post it note on it that said something along the lines of going upstairs to relax.

I wrote some slightly more cheesy post it notes, mainly because both Padge and I would find it funny, things along the lines of the one stuck to his bedroom door. Its not your birthday but there's a present to unwrap.

I finished placing the last post it notes around the house, plus the wine in the fridge before wondering back upstairs to check my phone. Taylor, Niki and Raychel all knew what I was up to, and since Niki had gone with the guys this time she was in charge of letting me know what was going on. Raychel was in charge of letting me know when Padge was on his way home, because Padge was always dropped off after Moose.

I gazed down at the phone, one new message from Niki, it simply said they were home now, which meant Padge would be back soon. I sighed going downstairs and switching the lights off, I had the idea to light candles in his room but not too many cause there was a chance I'd set fire to his house. I could see how me setting fire to his house probably wouldn't be the welcome home present he was looking for.

I peaked through the curtains as I heard a car pull up, noticing a man fitting Padge's description climb out of the car, I quickly darted away from the window and turned the bedroom lights off; I just had to hope he hadn't noticed the sudden flash of light or anything move in the window.

I careful climbed onto the bed, placing myself on the soft sheets, and waited patiently for Padge to get the message and come upstairs.

Padge's POV
“Holy fuck its good to be home,” I mumbled to myself shutting the door behind me. I dropped my keys into the bowl and paused gazing down at a brightly coloured note stuck to them.

Welcome home. Beers in the fridge.

Okay I was a hundred percent sure my mum, who I asked the check on the house, would not have left me beer in the fridge. There was chance of food maybe but not beer. I sighed walking across and noticing another sticky note on the mirror.

“For fuck sake -” I paused staring at the piece of paper taped to the mirror.No this isn't your mother. Guess again! =P

Okay this was either the guys playing some messed up joke or Fiona had broke into my house. I didn't really recognise the hand writing, I'd seen it before that I was sure of, but I couldn't place a name to it. I sighed leaving the note there and wondering into the kitchen to find the promised beer.

I flicked the lights on and opened up the fridge, nearly grabbing for the beer but noticing something else. A bottle of white whine sat in the fridge, another sticky note and two glasses next to it. What the hell was going on?

I sighed reading the note attached to the wine, why not come upstairs and relax?

I had this horrid feeling that if I went upstairs and saw Fiona lying on my bed I would physically be sick. I noticed another note stuck to one of the bottles of beer, and actually laughed when reading. And that's when it hit me, Fiona was never funny, and she never labelled me an raving alcoholic (as was written quite nicely on the post it note stuck to the beer bottle).

Only one girl had ever made me laugh and taken the piss out of me about my drinking but turned it around to be funny.

Rhian.

I smiled to myself picking up the bottle and glasses before wondering up the stairs, I kind of wanted to see if my inclination about Rhian being upstairs was true.
I noticed another sticky note on the stairs, something about unwrapping a present, she was taking the piss out of me.

I laughed to myself pushing the door open, I expected to see Rhian sitting there smirking at me, probably in one of my shirts and a pair of boxers watching some rubbish in tv. She'd ask how the tour was, tell me maybe she missed me, and then we'd have sex. Didn't seem like a bad welcome home present if I was honest.

“Miss Lewis this isn't fun-” I stopped dead as I opened the door, the only light coming flickering from candles, Rhian sitting there on my bed looking drop dead gorgeous. Holy shit. There wasn't enough blood in my body to function that many organs at once, and of course my brain was the first to shut off. All I could think was, holy fuck she's hot.

“What's not funny?” She whispered smiling sweetly at me. Her bright eyes gazed into mine waiting for an answer.

“I-I-nothing,” I muttered putting the bottle of wine and two glasses down before walking towards her. “You look amazing,” I told her holding my hand out and pulling her up. She stood up to her full height, only a few inches shorter than me. “Turn beautiful,” I smirked holding her arm up with mine, so she could spin under it. I watched the thin black top like thing spin, lifting up to reveal her body as she spun. Fuck she was beautiful. I pulled her into my body my hands falling down her back and rested just above her arse.

“Like your present?” She smirked leaning up and pressing her lips against mine. I don't thinks she needed to ask that, my instant hard on pressing against her thigh, but she let me keep my dignity and seemed to ignore it for now.

“Mmhmm,” I mumbled against her lips before opening my eyes and looking straight into hers. “You are so beautiful, and you set all this up?” She nodded.

“I wanted to show you how much you meant,” I raised my eyebrows in shock; wasn't that what I was meant to be doing? “Cause you mean quite a lot to me, and I thought after a long tour you deserved a break,” She added her fingers falling to the end of my t-shirt and slowly pulling it off my skin.

“And you mean the world to me,” I smiled letting her continue removing my clothes; though I was only thinking about removing what little she was wearing. She smirked at me, leaving one more kiss, before dropping to her knees. Oh fuck I love her. “I defiantly deserve a break,” I whispered more to myself than her, as her finger tips slipped under the hem of my boxers pulling them down.

As her lips wrapped around my cock, I sighed in contentment, this is what I had missed. My hands darted into her hair, twisting the curls around my fingers. “Fuck,” My eyes flickering shut, the lasting image of her head bobbing up and down, printed in my head. I couldn't help but moan as Rhian continued. I couldn't believe this was happening; fantasy playing out. As soon as she started humming I felt myself lose control. It had never been like this with her, it I had never lost all my control she'd always stayed reserved and held back. This was something totally different.

I reached my high only moments later, not being able to control myself. Losing my breath and having to gasp for air was a rare occurrence. Even Rhian smirked as I let myself fall back onto the bed.

“Miss me?” She whispered crawling onto the bed with me.

“You, have no idea,” I replied trying to regain some kind of concious thoughts.

“Oh I think I do,” She giggled running her finger tips up and down my chest. “I missed you too,” She added leaning over and kissing my lips gently. Her body moved against mine, the soft silk sliding across my skin, I wanted to touch her again though. My hands quickly pulling at the top, pushing it over her head and getting exactly what I wanted.

“My turn,” I whispered not letting her have all the control. I pushed her onto the bed, leaving the silk fabric over her face so she couldn't see what I was doing. I heard her giggle as placed small kisses down her chest and stomach.

“I love you,” I heard her whisper making me stop in my actions, and just for a minute think what she said. Of course the million times we'd said I love you, and we said it and meant it; but this time it was so very different. Her fingers suddenly ran through my hair and her eyes were now connected with mine, the shirt disappeared, and she pulled me towards her. My thoughts had distracted me far too much. “Come here,” She giggled noticing the look of confusion on my face.

I just obliged, moments later slipping inside her body, her warmth taking over my mind. There was something about fucking her that wasn't just about sex; I was of course a mere man who was pleased by simple things but it was different with her.

Everything was different with Rhian. From sex to just general convocations, she wouldn't ever get out of my head, and her presence regularly graced my dreams; this had been occurring for the past year now. Why wasn't I still with her?

Why was I keeping this just as friendship?

“Fuck, Michael,” Her voice once again took me out of my thoughts, I just smiled noticing her facial expressions.

“Beautiful,” I whispered capturing her lips as I felt her hips clash against mine. We both reached our own climaxes, one after the other. Her silent screams only turning me on more as she twisted and turned underneath me. “Fuck,” I collapsed on top of her, before sliding onto the bed.

“Fuck,” Rhian repeated her ragged breath taking over her words. “Welcome home,” I just chuckled slowly moving so she could cuddle into my side.

“So all this?” I whispered wrapping my arms round her as her back pressed against my chest.

“Ah huh?”

“This is it, this is us,”

“What d'ya mean?” She questioned moving her head round to gaze over at me.

“I mean lets get back together, we're perfect, be my girlfriend again?” I leant down to press my lips against hers, relieved when she kissed me back with just as much feeling.

“Welcome home,”
♠ ♠ ♠
oh dear....bad writing there!!! lol
Enjoy!x