I Saw Her Standing There

Them

Padge laid on his back staring up at the ceiling, half asleep I was sure of it. I laid on my side watching his chest slowly rise and fall, my finger tips trace around the band tattoo on his arm, “They were cool at the time,” He mumbled looking down at me.

“That's what they all say, very 90s,” He smirked turning on his side to face me “Pierce your eyebrow and you'll be proper 90s,” I mumble making him chuckle.

“I'm not piercing my eyebrow,” I smiled at him, running my fingers through his hair. “Or doing anything with my hair before you suggest it,”

“I like your hair,” I honestly did like his hair for some reason, it suited him more than the short I'd seen in pictures. “Don't change it,”

“Since you asked so nicely,” Padge chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. “What are we doing?” He questioned.

“Sitting in bed,”

“No,” I pouted making him chuckle. “You seriously wanna sit in bed all day?”

“Okay not just sit,” I smirked. “I had other things planned,” Padge looked at me with a small smile. “What?”

“I like this you,” I raised my eyebrows and pulled a very confused face, which just made him laugh more. “Aww very cute,”

“I like to think so! And what me?”

“This, the more confident you,” I just nodded leaning over and pressing my lips against his. “Defaintly more fun,”

“I just know what I want, and how to get it!”

“Oh that's charming Rhian! I feel completely used now!” He smirked moving so he could hover over my body.

“Love you! And you know you want to as much as I do!”

“PADGE!”

“Or not,” I mumbled hearing the familiar American accents. “Can we pretend we're not in?” I questioned my fingers grazing down his chest.

“PADGE! Let us in of face Taylor's wrath!”

“Like I've got much choice,” He mumbled against my neck leaving a kiss against my skin before pulling himself off the bed. He got halfway and then stopped hearing more shouting and then the front door slam.

“Padge?” I questioned.

“Oh dear,” He whispered, suddenly climbing back into bed and groaning. “Jay has a spare key!”

“Come on you short fucker! Run up the fucking stairs! He could be dead!” That was defiantly Taylor's voice.

“Why would you be dead?” I whispered as I slowly hide under the covers believe that if I can't see them, then they can't see me. Padge followed me under the covers and just shrugged. “Padge,” I hissed as he kissed me lightly and smiled. “What aren't you telling me?”

“They were just a bit worried that's all!”

“PADGE!” The scream from Jay almost worried me; no guy should be able to reach that high. “Dude are you alive?”

“Silence isn't helping this,” I whispered as Padge huffed in annoyance and slipped back up just as the door was flung open.

“What the fuck are you lot doing?” Padge groaned as I heard many sets of feet stomping into the room.

“Checking to see if your alive!” Niki exclaimed. I smiled to myself, trying to stay as quiet as possible. “After the tour we thought you might have done something drastic!”

“I'm fine, now get out!”

“Why? We thought you might want company,” Raychel sounded a little crushed, like a five year old who had just be told there was no juice left. “We brought movies and snacks and everything!”

“You've just woken me up, I'm in bed, can't this wait?” Padge moaned. I watched his legs move as he slowly pulled himself up the bed to sit up, I saw how I could have some fun, my finger tips skimmed across his thigh. Padge made a little whine like noise.

“Dude? Come on, no mopping!” Moose warned. “Seriously just get out of bed and join us!” I kept my hands trailing over his thigh, annoying him so much that he suddenly grabbed my hand; he'd given it away.

“You need to do something Padge!” Raychel muttered.

“I reckon he already has,” Taylor laughed, she knew. It's almost surprising how observant Taylor is at times.

“What?”

“So Padge, I saw Rhian last night, she was at this club,” Taylor so knew I was there, bloody women.

“What we-” Matt tried to speak but was interrupted by Taylor's story.

“And she was all over this guy, I mean fucking hell I thought Niki was bad! Seriously they might as well have been fucking in the middle of the club, and he was so greasy!” Padge didn't say anything, but his grip tightened on hand; I knew he didn't believe it, I mean fuck I was here with him! “Seriously I couldn't believe it, not after all the texts and phone calls you two have been sharing! But yeah obviously a bit of a whore!”

“She's not,” Padge said simply, making me smile. “She'd never do that, and you know it,”

“Well I'm only saying what I saw!” I could hear the mischievous tone to Taylor's voice, and Padge was playing right into it. “I mean I thought you two loved each other!”

“I do love her,” My eyes went wide, he sounded like he really meant that.

“You what?”

Opps. Busted. I bit my lip hoping no one had heard that, but from the gasp and now silence that echoed through the house I presumed they had.

“I love you,” Padge repeated as I bit my lip, still the shit eating grin spread across my face. He meant it.

“You knew she was under there?” I heard Jay ask Taylor in surprise.

“Well yeah, isn't it obvious!” Taylor laughed. “Hey Rhian!” I moved my hand up from under the covers and waved. There was a resounding laughter from the group, before Padge's hand encased mine once more.

“So can we have some privacy yet?”

“Yeah you've got half an hour to get ready and dressed then we're going shopping!” Niki stated simply, as I slowly moved up the covers to peak out and see the six of them standing there.

“Why?” I questioned as Padge wrapped his arm around me; I liked the confidence I got when he did the simplest things. “Why do we have to go shopping?”

“Because!” Niki said simply. “Get your naked ass dressed and do as I say!” I huffed as Padge looked down in disgust.

“Shouldn't have given Jay a key should you?” I growled making him laugh as the six of them trailed out, shouting something about making themselves comfortable down stairs.

“Come here,” He smiled simply pulling me towards him our lips finding each others instantly. “We've got time for a quickie!”

“Michael Paget, I can't believe you'd suggest such a thing with your friends downstairs,” I grinned as he pushed me back onto the bed.

“Oh you know I don't care who hears you scream!”

***

“I miss American shops,” Niki mumbled as we walked around Cardiff;'s shopping centre.

“I miss my bed,” I huffed in annoyance.

“You mean Padge's bed,” Taylor smirked nudging my hip and nearly sending me flying into Raychel.

“You know what I mean,” I muttered noticing Niki suddenly turn into New Look; no idea what she'd seen in there. “Where is she going?” Raychel looked up and shrugged.

“She's like a magpie, sees something shiny or bright and is instantly attracted!”

“That explains it,” I replied, the three of us following Niki into New look, behind us the four guys instantly groaning. No man would want to go in New Look, it just wasn't going to happen, that is no man that was in Bullet for my Valentine would want to go in New Look.

“Why are we in here?” I heard Matt voice his opinion first; the utter distaste for the shop clear in that one question.

“Niki saw something,” I replied noticing she had reached the tight and bright section of the shop; think rave, neon, new age punk, but add orange girls and white hair, and you've got most of the UK's under 21 population on a night out clubbing. “Why this section?” I had nothing against new look, every once in a while I found awesome dresses in there, but right now I was seeing nothing.

“This is it!” Niki exclaimed proudly, swinging her arms around to point to all the clothing. “The theme for Rhian's 18th, this is what we're doing,”

“Looking like whores?” Raychel questioned gazing at the clothes and people around.

“Nooo! New Rave!”

“Oh,” I mumbled looking back at the guys, there was only one man smiling, Matthew Tuck the king of spandex and lycra. “Seriously?” I really had to protest, I was not the kind to wear anything that stuck to your skin and showed every imperfection.

“Yeah!” Niki squealed. “Like, like-”

“Fame with those leg warmers,” Padge muttered pointing to a pair of neon yellow leg warmers.

“My 18th?” I suddenly questioned as it struck me to what Niki had just mentioned. “What?”

“You have to have a party!” I raised my eyebrows at the lot of them, Padge caught my gaze and just smirked.

“This is their planning,” He pointed to the three girls who were obviously quite excited about the idea of party planning.

“I quite like the idea,” Matt smiled staring around. “Like 80s dude!” I groaned resting my head against Padge's shoulder.

“Whatever! Sounds fun,” I faked my smile, no one except Padge noticed, because the girls suddenly got very excited in planning outfits. “Why this?” I questioned, not that I was being ungrateful, because I was willing to dress up; but tight and bright?

“I have no idea, what am I meant to wear?”

“I dunno, your pretty 90s though,” Padge just chuckled resting his head against mine. “Rave!” I muttered unenthusiastically. Padge moved slightly to kiss my lips, but I was dragged away by a rather too excited Raychel, the worlds perfect outfit being shouted.

We spent hours looking for brightly coloured, neon, almost rave style clothing; the boys were not impressed. Though apparently Matt was already sorted with zebra print spandex; something I wasn't too sure I wanted to see.

Even Niki was having more fun then I'd ever seen her have at the mall; usually she was quite bitter when the idea of shopping came up. The fact Niki was this happy started to make me wonder, but it didn't matter that much because there was one girl that was 10 times happier and it scared me. Taylor had a massive smile on her lips, she'd been like this all day.

“What's going on?” I mumbled to Padge nudging him with my hip to get his attention.

“We're shopping?”

“No!” I huffed looking at Taylor and then to Matt who had his phone out and was messing around with it. “With Matt and Taylor?”

“Oh,” Padge gazed between the pair with a small shrug. “Something,”

“Very intelligent guessing sweetie,” My sarcastic undertone making him chuckle. “I'm serious, whats with her?”

“No idea, maybe she has good news,”

“Surely she would have shared it?”

“Who you two gossiping about?” Moose muttered trailing away from his girlfriend, who was grabbing items to try on, and walking towards Padge and I.

“Taylor and Matt,” I replied, causing Moose to look over to the pair.

“Why?”

“Taylor's overly happy, and Matt's a bit blah!”

“Tuckie!”

“Don't call him over!” I hissed, you can not gossip about someone when they are standing next to you; whose stupid idea was it to tell moose!

Well mine but that really wasn't the point!

“Yeah?” He questioned dragging his skinny ass over to us. “What's up?”

“That was gonna be our question,” Padge smiled at him.

“Oh, nothing!” He replied. “I'm fine!”

“When ever girls say their fine they are lying!” Moose blurts out; obviously picked up that useful relationship tips on the way.

“Yes but I have a cock so,” I gazed over at Matt with a small smile, which surprisingly was returned, guess he wasn't too depressed.

“You sure you're okay?” He nodded at my question looking over to Taylor briefly who was arguing with Raychel.

“For now at least,”

“Hey Rhian! Get your ass over here and find something to wear!” I huffed in annoyance, Padge pushing me forwards with a small smirk. “Now!” Niki screamed grabbing me by the arm. So much for a nice day out shopping. “Get in there and try this on,” I just growled at her, being forced towards the changing rooms, noticing Taylor going the same way.

“Taylor?”

“Rhian?”

“You okay?”

“Oh course!” She smiled brightly. “Why?”

“You seem really really happy,” I told her, I mean when it came to Taylor that was always a big thing. Taylor just nodded with a knowing smile.

“I guess telling you won't hurt,” She sighed. “But the guys don't know yet, well except Matt, obviously!”

“Taylor what are you going on about?” She bit her lip and gazed down at me.

“I've had some really good news,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes an update....woop!!!!
x