I Saw Her Standing There

No

“Kiss me?” I whispered to Padge who was paying little attention to me and more to Jay explaining some new material for the band. I wasn't usually this whiney but give me alcohol and I tend to express my opinions a little to openly.

“No,”

“But it's my birthday,”

“Only for like another 5 minutes,” He muttered making me gaze at the clock and grown.

“Aww damn,”

“Yeah can't use that any more sweetheart,” Padge chuckled as Jay went away to get more drinks. “Bad luck,”

“Kiss me,”

“No,”

“Fine,” I huffed turning away but smirking as I feel his hands wrap around my waist.

“Drunk and demanding, so many sides to my girlfriend,” He muttered brushing my hair away and kissing my neck. “I like it,”

“Thank you,” I giggled spinning round so he kissed my lips perfectly. “Love you,”

“Love you too babe,”

“So what do you want now?”

“Birthday-”

“It can't be birthday sex because its no longer your birthday sweetheart,”

“Fine, I don't want anything then,” Padge looked at me with a small smirk. “What?”

“When we get the chance we're going home, cause I know full well your talking bullshit again,” I just shrugged and let him kiss my lips once again. “Free sofa,” He added dragging me towards a sofa that no longer had Sarah and Jason making out on. Padge wasn't usually the middle of the party drinking himself stupid, but we'd done that down the pub and now he was more relaxed.

“Comfy sofa,” I muttered falling down with him, and instantly curling up to the boyfriend; there was a use for him after all.

“Hey guys brought you some drinks over,”

“Aww thank you Jay!” I smiled as he passed me a blue VK, and Padge another Becks.

“Welcome, had a good birthday then?”

“The best!” I smiled, meaning that totally, because this had been one of the best birthdays ever. Everyone around me was having fun and that made it even better. Well nearly everyone was okay;
“Is Taylor okay?” I mumbled quietly the party was in full swing, Sarah and Niki had started dancing in the middle of the living room. We'd come back from the pub, drinking as much as possible because of how cheap it was, and everyone was a bit of a mess. None more than Taylor, who was drinking to forget or at least that's how it looked from my prospective.

She'd not spoken to Matt all night. To be honest Taylor hadn't really spoken to anyone but flirted with quite a few random strangers down the pub. Matt had gone the other way and spent the whole night with us lot have the time of his life; it was strange to see the pair so messed up right now.

“She's going to be a mess in a minute,”

“Watch out,” Padge muttered and I didn't understand why till I heard Taylor's voice booming over the music. Padge had obviously seen something I hadn't.

“You haven't fucking left yet!” Was Matt's reply. “And what it's okay to stick your tongue down another guys throat?” I looked over to see whose throat Taylor was sticking her tongue down and let out a gasp.

“Isn't that your mate?” Padge mumbled as I slowly sunk into the chair. “Harry, hugo? No-”

“Hue,” I whispered in shock as I saw Sarah running into the room obviously being informed by Sam what had happened.

“I'll fucking kiss whoever I like Tuck! Not as if you've been around for me lately!”

“Because I've had a fucking lot to deal with!” He shouted back. “My girlfriend announced she's moving!” Matt wasn't coping with this well; Hue was doing a bit better because he was slowly edging away from Taylor. The edging away didn't work because Taylor grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back.

“I'm fucking sorry Matt but it's the fucking opportunity of a fucking life time! I am not fucking turning this down! When have you ever turned down a tour or recording because I've complained hey?!” She screamed at him; that was I had to admit kind of different. “If you can't fucking cope with me moving away then we are over!”

“Oh shit,” I whispered seeing her grab Hue again and start making out; I think Hue was just there cause a girl with massive tits and an amazing body, who was a bit older was making out with him. If Taylor was sober and in a better state of mind she wouldn't have given him a second look. Not to mention he's only 18, and she's 22. Not that age matters; everyone knew my view on this.

“Fuck you Taylor!”

“Already did Tuck! Remembering screaming my name like a little girl!” That seemed to hit with Matt and I watched as he launched himself at Hue, punching Hue straight in the face, which seemed to send the rugby player to the floor before Matt turned to Taylor.

“They were right about you, just a fucking whore!” And she simply punched him, obviously in her drunken state it wasn't as powerful but it still hit home hard. I watched Niki grab her pulling her away as Moose had pulled Matt up and taken him out of the room.

“So having a good birthday?” Padge muttered standing up slowly.

“Oh yeah,”

“Be right back I need to check on him,” I just nodded.

“I'm gonna be with Hue if ya want me,” Padge gazed over at Hue with a glare. “He's one of my best friends Padge,”

“He's not welcome right now,” Was all he said before walking off, I sighed rolling my eyes and running to wear Sarah and Sam were carting Hue off. I was one of the four, I needed to be with them.

“Is he alright?”

“Still regaling over the fact a 22 year old kissed him,” Sarah muttered. “What was Taylor thinking?”

“She's drunk a lot,” I whispered, not wanting to upset Hue.

“So she's leaving?”

“For America tomorrow-” I paused to check the time on my phone. “Well technically today,” It was 1:20am. It wasn't my birthday any more.

“Likes to leave with a bang then,”

“She's one to make a scene,” I sighed opening the front door for us to go sit outside in the small garden. “I'm gonna miss her though- oh Hue don't move to much your nose is bleeding,” I sighed as Sarah took over with the medical care and Sam came to sit with me.

“I guess your friends aren't gonna like this?” Sam questioned me.

“Padge didn't seem that impressed, something about Hue not being welcome,” I sighed running my fingers through my hair; no birthday is complete without a little drama I guess.

“Bit harsh,”

“He made out with Padge's best friends girl, seems fair if you ask me,” Sam just shrugged looking down at Hue. “Fuck can Taylor punch, wonder what's happening in there?”

“Don't think I want to know,” Sarah mumbled. “Probably be a witch hunt for this one in a minute,” I shrugged looking up as the front door opened; excepting to see Padge or Niki, but instead JB.

“How is he?”

“He's okay, little bit bloody,” Sarah smiled as Jason moved around us to kiss his girlfriend. “You alright?”

“Felt a bit out of place in there,”

“What's happening?”

“The boys are sticking up for Matt, and my sister and Niki are sticking up for Taylor; I don't know them well enough to pick a side,” Shit. That meant I was going to have to have an opinion on this; the girls would expect me to side with Taylor, while my boyfriend was going to think he was right. Well tough this was none of my business, I wasn't being involved with this shit.

“Rhian?” I sighed hearing my boyfriends voice.

“Out here Padge,” I sighed standing up and walking towards the front door. “You okay?- Oh hey Matt,” I suddenly fell quiet. “How you feeling?” Matt just shrugged and looked down at the floor.

“I'm gonna take Matt home baby, then I'll be back for you, Moose offered to give you a lift to mine if you want,”

“Okay thanks,” I sighed leaning up and giving him a quick kiss.

“In a bit baby,” He smiled walking away. I felt Sarah move behind me and gaze over my shoulder.

“I still don't like him, not wan little bit!” She huffed rolling her eyes.

“Yes Sarah I know,”

“He's leaving you for his friends,”

“I'd do the same if it was you,” Sarah smiled brightly hugging me from the side.

“But still,” She huffed watching Padge and Matt get into a taxi. “I'm just saying, he ever does anything wrong I'm gonna kick his arse all the way to Timbuktu!” I chuckled with a little nod, looking over to Hue, Sam and JB.

“Wanna walk back to Padge's with me?” Sarah nodded.

“Come on kids let's go,” She muttered to the rest of them. “We're walking Rhian back then drop you two off on the way!”

“I just need to speak to the girls first,” I added, Sarah nodded, and the group waited for me to walk back into the house. I had to stop half way because the shouting was getting a little loud.

“Taylor what the fuck- just go to sleep, get out of my fucking sight!” Niki screamed, I quickly flung myself against the wall as I heard Taylor storm out of the room, slamming the door shut. She stumbled past me, grabbing onto the stair case hand rails before turning to see me standing there.

“Come to laugh as well have you?” She snapped at me. “You want to pass your opinion as well Rhian? Think your better than me as well?” She screamed.

“N-no, Taylor, I'm sorry,” I whispered feeling someone grab my arm as I was dragged away from Taylor who swung out to hit me.

“Taylor go and get some fucking sleep now, do you understand?” Niki shouted again, letting go of my arm and glaring at Taylor. I watched in silence, Taylor stormed up the stairs muttering curses under her breath. “I've had enough,” Niki admitted as one of the bedroom doors slammed shut. I nodded in agreement; worried if I spoke maybe the other angry American would hit me.

“Will she be okay?”

“She'll be on a plane in a few hours, if she's okay is the least of our worries dude,”

“Oh wonderful,” I sighed running my fingers through my messy hair. “Look do you want me to stay and clean up? Cause I can easily come round tomorrow and help with the effort?”

“Come round tomorrow sug, no way am I fucking cleaning now, I need to relax with the boy!” She winked looking around as if searching for Jay.

“Where is Jay?” I questioned gazing around as if I expected him to just jump out at me. I doubted very much that would happen.

“Talking to Moose I think, you going now?”

“Yeah walking back with the friends, thanks for everything tonight,”

“Your welcome sug, guess the drama was to be expected, you and Padge have a good night,” She smirked at me.

“I doubt it, he's not happy about Matt and Tay,”

“Angry sex is the best though!” I just nodded with a small smile. “Catch you later sug,”

“Bye,” I whispered walking away from her and back to my friends. “Come on then, lets get walking,” The walk back to Padge's was silent, every so often there would be a small moan of pain from Hue but that was it really. Sarah and JB walked ahead in silence, he had his arm around her waist. While I walked alone staring down at the pavement.

Why was it that Taylor and Matt's argument was bothering me so much?

Was it because I had the same fear when it came for me to move away?

I couldn't really answer that right now, as far as I was aware Matt and Taylor splitting up was going to be a right fuck up on the group; that's putting it quite bluntly I guess. There was no skipping around the fac that Taylor was as massive hold on the group of girls, I mean from the start Niki didn't like me but her and Taylor got on like a house on fire. Raychel and Taylor had become best of friends, so where did that leave the girls really?

And Matt, well I'm not sure how he was going to take this, I mean he couldn't cope with that drunken kiss imagine knowing your partner was a million away doing whatever she wanted. That was going to hurt.

“First stop,” Sarah called I looked up too see we'd made it to Padge's houses.

“Thanks guys,”

“Welcome ducky, catch you tomorrow?”

“Of course,” I smiled giving her a hug, then Jason. “Hue be careful yeah?” He just nodded; I think the alcohol was starting to catch up with him. “Night boys,” I hugged Hue and then Sam.

“Good nice sweetie?” Sam muttered resting his head against mine.

“Yeah, thank you,”

“Welcome beautiful, happy birthday,”

“It's gone,” I whispered making him chuckle.

“But still,” He smiled kissing me lightly before walking away. “Night,”

“Night guys,” I called before walking up to the front door, the group moving back down the road slowly. Right then all I wanted to do was fall asleep and curl up in my duvet, but I still had to go have a shower and remove the uv paint that covered my arms and face.

I decided that I had to have that shower, I could not get uv paint all over Padge's bed he'd go mental. Running the shower, I stripped off the outfit I had been forced into wearing, and then stepped in. Now uv paint is a bitch, no one told me it would take ages to come off and would leave stains on anything it touched. But with a large amount of pretty smelling shower gel it seemed to slowly come off.

“Rhian?”

“Fuck,” I muttered to myself knowing he was about to interrupt my relaxing shower. “Upstairs?”

“I know,”

“Out,” I replied hearing him step into the bathroom.

“No, I'm covered in uv paint,” I giggled to myself turning round in the shower and peeking round the shower curtain. He had so many random drawings covering his arms it was kind of funny.

“Aww poor baby,” I whispered, he looked up from the mirror and gazed directly at me. “Want some help with that?”

“You offering?”

“No, but there's a sponge in here,” I smirked picking the cold sponge up and chucking it at him. Padge jumped back as it hit him straight in the head, cold water coating his dark hair.

“Thanks babe,” He replied snidely.

“Love you,” I giggled watching the glare on his face. “You know you can't be angry at me I'm too lovely,” smiled as he walked towards me. “Nooo, stay over there!” I went to duck behind the curtain but his arms grabbed my pulling me forwards and catching me perfectly. If he hadn't caught me it would have been a bit messy.

I just laughed clinging onto his shoulders and letting him hold onto me, this was something a bit different, it felt different. Something wasn't right. I felt his head rest against mine, taking in a deep breath and kissing the side of my head.

“You're not planning on leaving me right?” He muttered into my wet hair.

“Why would you think that?” I whispered back kissing his neck lightly as my hands found there way round his back to hold on to him tighter.

“Just after tonight I guess its all a bit odd,”

“I know sweetheart, but I'm not gonna ditch you,” I replied slowly moving so his eyes could find mine. “I love you far too much,”

“Marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
umm yeah.....opinions anyone?
x